Anime Idol High School IC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Renata "Eta" Katalin
Group: 3
Role: Guitarist, backup vocals
Colours: White and Green
Eta smiled brightly. "It's great to meet you, Mitsuru! I'm Renata Katalin, but you can call me Eta! That's Kazuhiko over there, and I don't know the names of the girls yet. By the Ukrainian tinsel-weaving Christmas spiders, that sounded so rude. Anyway, like I said earlier in this probably pointless rant, it's great to meet you! Are you new in Idol High, too?"

Mitsuru Suzuki
Mitsuru returned the smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Eta!" He looked over at the three others in the room. "It's nice to meet you all." He gave a warm smile to Kazuhiko and the two girls.

He chuckled a bit at Eta's rambling, but still gave an understanding nod of his head.
"Well, I wouldn't say that rant was pointless, but to answer your question, yes, I am new. And I guess you're a freshman as well?"

latest

Mahiro still couldn't believe what he was hearing. Why? It would have been easier for him if Aika Mizushima had stated her enmity towards him openly but it felt like she harbored no ill will towards him at all other than getting extremely depressed after he left and missing him a lot. At least it would have been understandable if she lashed at him for that. But she didn't. She welcomed him back to her life just like that. Any way you look at it... that is just abnormal, even by Aika Mizushima's standards. That's why he decided. He must make it up to her for the pain he had surely caused her when he moved away.

"I'd hug you right away had you chosen a less crowded spot to launch that tackle hug. I believe that public displays of affection are looked down upon in this school. Then again, you were always the little rule breaker back when we were kids, huh? Don't worry, once we get to my room, we can just hug away until you're satisfied. " Mahiro jested with a confident grin on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"As for sounding like an old man... well that part of me isn't changing any time soon. I was heavily influenced by Shiro-nii after all. My entire family owes a debt of gratitude to him for putting our lives back in order. He's made tremendous sacrifices just to get where he is now. Well, you may have seen him on the news every now and then unveiling a new product or making such crazy deals with international business partners that he'll make the headlines of at least 5 major news stations." He mused. True enough, Shiro Higurashi had changed drastically after their parents died. He had to give up so much, his friends, his club, the experiences that they could have made during their time together... he even refrained from confessing to the girl he loved because he concluded that he'll end up hurting her after he leaves. He balanced his academics and working multiple part time jobs just so he could put food on the table to feed his siblings. He even went so far as to finishing high school and college in just two years so that he could take the reins of the company that their parents left behind. It was safe to say that ALL of his siblings look up to the man with gratitude and respect.

After he saw Aika finally realizing the embarrassing position the two of them were in, he couldn't help but laugh seeing her panic a bit in a good long while. Normally, when they were kids, Mahiro would be the one to be panicked and flustered most of the time due to her... unpredictable antics so it was nice to see this side of her every once in a while. After gladly taking her hand to pull himself up, he dusted himself off and ruffled the white-haired girl's hair affectionately.

"I told you, I'm planning to stay by your side for reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyyy long time. I'm not going anywhere for the next four years at least. And depending on our career paths, we may end up working together as well in the future, hopefully. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven Haruka
tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Aika Mizushima

Hearing her blond friend talk about his brother made the white-haired female nostalgic about the short past they had had . She could still remember the towering male that was Mahiro's brother when she had approached him the night of their performances . Indeed , it was true that Aika had seen him all over the television , in advertisements mostly , of his inventions . In a way , she had felt less 'alone' when she was always reminded that Mahiro Higurashi was somewhere out there , with the perception of what people always said , and that was the world is a small place .

"Hmm . I've seen Shiro-san all over the television and internet , but he doesn't seem fully happy , for some reason . Like , not fully happy on the inside ." .

Aika Mizushima frowned before looking up at the male . She wondered whether her best friend's brother had sacrificed too much , even his own happiness , for his siblings . On a lighter note , the white-haired female smiled widely , before grabbing the handle of her huge luggage bag , and her instrument casing in the other , "How's everyone else ? I miss all of them ! What about your sister , has she finally met her knight in shining armor ?" . Aika still remembered when his sister had began fantasizing about her prince during the night of their performances , for whatever reason , she has no clue .

"I told you, I'm planning to stay by your side for reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyyy long time. I'm not going anywhere for the next four years at least. And depending on our career paths, we may end up working together as well in the future, hopefully." .

Aika Mizushima whined before looking up and almost biting his fingers , "I'm not a puppy !" . She then pouted before waiting for the male and continuing their stride to the dorms . Even if she didn't admit it , she liked being patted , whether it be by Mahiro or Shin Yang . But she smiled slightly , at the thought that she was to have her best friend back again . Hopefully , he would stay longer , this time .

Luce arrived to the house last. His servants had already come and unpacked,as well as decorated his room so all he had to do was walk in. Outside he could see a bunch of people conversing and chit chatting,he gave all of them a pleasant wave and smile. Moving on he walked through the door and into the living area,and kitchen where he saw more people including Matsuri. He smiled happy that Matsuri was socializing and making friends. Live continued his journey up to his second floor bedroom. He walked in and was kinda disappointed. "This is pretty small,but I guess it is only a dorm" he said out loud mostly to himself. Luce could faintly here feet on the roof and wondered who in the world that possibly could be.

Utena4.jpg Hana once getting on the roof stretched and then made the most of the space provided. Left. Right. Position 1 offence. Position 4 defense. Over and over switching between defense and offense in the four traditional positions. After moving through the basics Hana went with the flashier stuff. Moulinet after moulinet switching positions sporadically. Parry after parry switching through all nine and in different positions and no set pattern. Her motions were so fluid it was like watching someone dance. It was silent but for the movement of her feet. Soon several complex patterns could be discerned; as soon as she noticed a pattern she changed it. At times slowing the dance at times so fast that she was almost a blur. By this time her hair was damp and so was she but she kept going.

Utena7.jpg

Utena1.jpg

latest

"Hmm . I've seen Shiro-san all over the television and internet , but he doesn't seem fully happy , for some reason . Like , not fully happy on the inside ." .

Mahiro almost stopped on his tracks after hearing Aika say that. Deep inside he knew that Shiro wasn't the same ever since their parents died. The sacrifices he'd made has been eating at him from the inside but he could not do anything to get back what he had lost. This troubled not only him but all off his siblings as well since all of them aware that he has an unexplainable sickness that gets worse the more he is depressed. Shione managed to make a medicine that would help him fight it but the two of them have yet to find a cure.

"You've been unnaturally observant, Aika-chan. You're probably the second person outside of my family who noticed that. The first being Izuna-neechan, his childhood friend that's working as his secretary and personal assistant now. We've all been pushing him to take some time off and after pestering him about it non-stop, we were finally able to convince him to take a breather. Though he initially said he was going to take a vacation in Taiwan, he cancelled that plan at the last possible minute and dragged poor Izu-nee back to our hometown of Kazegaura. A vacation is a vacation so we were all fine with it but I'm afraid he's just gonna end up a lot more depressed by going back to the town he left behind." Mahiro said in a solemn voice. Everyone of his siblings have been busy doing their own thing so he could not ask any of them to look out of Shiro. Then again, we're talking about the man who became the youngest billionaire in history so they shouldn't worry about him too much. Besides, he had known Izuna Miyazuki for a long time now and he was confident she could look out for Shiro during their stay there.

"As for Shione, she's busy revolutionizing the world of medicine. I heard she just recently discovered the cure for AIDS and is on her way to finding a cure for cancer. She's still the same old Shio-nee albeit she is a bit more responsible now. As much as she wants to find her knight in shining armor, she's far too busy with her career to do that. As for Hiromi-niisan. He want back to our mother's hometown of Hibarigasaki with my youngest sister Shiori. He first realized his passion for astronomy when he fell in love with Hibarigasaki's starry sky, after all. I heard he also made some female childhood friends there when he was young so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being in a relationship with one of them. I don't know what the others are doing though. Though I'm certain they're doing fine. They all said they missed you and all of them told me to tell you that they said hi." Mahiro explained in an optimistic tone.

"Finally, you may be all grown up now but you're still as cute as a puppy, Aika-chan. Hehe. " He teased with an impish grin on his face. He finally stopped ruffling her hair and focused on dragging his own luggage. They were both heading towards the same direction so he assumed that they would both be residing in the same dorm.

"Heh, we even live in the same dorm, I see. That's great. Feels like some mysterious force out there is really looking out for us to become close again, starting with our unexpected reunion. Now if we become classmates then we would be able to spend most of our time with each other for the next four years. This sounds way too good to be true..." He started what he was saying on a high note though he ended it feeling doubtful. Maybe he wasn't supposed to realize what he had just blurted out loud. But what's done was done. He was just thrilled to have Aika back and exhilarated at the thought of what possible misadventures and experiences they'd do and make in the future.

(OOC: Mahiro accidentally broke the fourth wall. :v)

tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Aika Mizushima

Hearing her best friend explain Shiro Higurashi's situation made her spirit falter a bit , especially at the mention of the condition of the blond's brother - his depression and his sickness . Aika Mizushima frowned slightly and turned to face the male , "Neh , Mahiro-kun , if I can do anything , please tell me . I miss Shiro-san and it's really sad that he is suffering . I know I can't help medicine-wise , but I don't know , maybe I can cheer him up !" . Her voice sounded albeit hopeful , because she earnestly wanted his brother to get better .

"I'm not cute . I dare you to say it again !" .

Aika pouted cutely before punching the male's arm lightly , not hard enough to hurt him , but hard enough to let it sting for a short while . After walking a bit further , she was met by the sight of a tall building in which many students resided in . She presumed that was their dorm . "Let's go and greet everyone , Mahiro-kun !" , Aika smiled sweetly before increasing her pace .

"Hello everyone !" , was the first thing the white-haired female said with a huge grin plastered on her face , as she pushed the door of the dorm open .

@Everyone and anyone

Michael Vayner
After awhile, Michael has finally settled down in his dorm. His guitar is placed on the bed. He doesn't really have a case for it though he has thought about investing in one. The suitcase he brought with him is set against the side of his bed, still unpacked. There will always be time to do it some other time. Why worry about it right now? He still can't believe the fact that he got into the school. Now all he got on his mind is if he will be able to graduate from it. Michael shakes his head to clear his head of these thoughts. It is way too early into the school year to think about stuff like that. His guitar will be fine on the bed. No one is going to bother it. Might as well get to looking around dorm he is staying at before it's time to pack it in.

Leaving his room how it is, Michael walked out the door into the hallway. He has seen most of the building's first floor before he got settled down in his room. He felt the need to see what more the place has. There isn't much to see other than the roof so this trip is going to be a short one it seems. Michael looked out of the window while making his way to the stairs to the roof. He enjoyed the view the window provided. After walking up the stairs, he admired what he could see. The sight of the other dorms in the area was quite a sight to behold. Something else caught his sight; or someone for that matter. It was a girl who appears to be practicing her swordplay. Michael was enthralled by the performance. He continued watching until he made his presence clear. "That's really impressive. Where did you learn all of that?" He said with a wide smile, still amazed by watching something like that while standing near the stairs back into the building.

@Almalthia

Michael Vayner
After awhile, Michael has finally settled down in his dorm. His guitar is placed on the bed. He doesn't really have a case for it though he has thought about investing in one. The suitcase he brought with him is set against the side of his bed, still unpacked. There will always be time to do it some other time. Why worry about it right now? He still can't believe the fact that he got into the school. Now all he got on his mind is if he will be able to graduate from it. Michael shakes his head to clear his head of these thoughts. It is way too early into the school year to think about stuff like that. His guitar will be fine on the bed. No one is going to bother it. Might as well get to looking around dorm he is staying at before it's time to pack it in.

Leaving his room how it is, Michael walked out the door into the hallway. He has seen most of the building's first floor before he got settled down in his room. He felt the need to see what more the place has. There isn't much to see other than the roof so this trip is going to be a short one it seems. Michael looked out of the window while making his way to the stairs to the roof. He enjoyed the view the window provided. After walking up the stairs, he admired what he could see. The sight of the other dorms in the area was quite a sight to behold. Something else caught his sight; or someone for that matter. It was a girl who appears to be practicing her swordplay. Michael was enthralled by the performance. He continued watching until he made his presence clear. "That's really impressive. Where did you learn all of that?" He said with a wide smile, still amazed by watching something like that while standing near the stairs back into the building.

@Almalthia
Hana turned and put up the foil at the same time. Unfortunately the entrance inside was in the same direction as the sun. Hana closed her eyes against the bright blinding light. Her arms were too heavy at the moment to lift and she knew that she was going to pay for it in the morning. "Thank you. I learned it from my Oba. When I'd learned everything I could from her she sent me to lessons. Kendo was her passion and I learned some of that but much more fencing. Which is what it's called."

Hana walked over to him and bowed slightly. "Hello I'm Hana Haru. Nice to meet you..."

latest

As Mahiro and Aika made their way towards the dorms, he couldn't help but notice the fragrant aroma permeating in the air as they get closer to their destination. The delicious smell of food reminded the blond that he had not eaten anything all day due to the preparations he had to make which prompted his stomach to growl excitedly in protest. It was fortunate that Aika had already gotten a head start from him due to her eagerness to meet their new dorm mates otherwise she would have laughed at him, destroying his composure entirely.

By the time he had caught up to the white haired girl, she was already saying hello to the tenants who were apparently in a state of shock due to her abrupt salutations. Aika Mizushima, was after all, a person that commands everyone's attention in the vicinity with her presence alone, whether she was conscious of it or not. He decided to say hello as well to the tenants.

"Good evening to everyone as well. I hope we aren't intruding on anything." Mahiro said calmly.

Having smelled once again the delicious cooking that one of the tenants was preparing, his stomach threatened to growl again in displeasure out of hunger but fortunately it refrained from doing so.

"My, that smells awfully delicious. May I ask if we are allowed to partake in that meal with all of you this evening? Pardon my conduct but I must admit that I haven't eaten anything all day, so I'm quite starving at the moment."

He wan't kidding on how delicious that dish smelled. He can cook decently if he tried although back at home, it was his older brother, Hiromi, that did most of the cooking and was the one who taught him how to cook in the first place. Judging by the aroma alone, it is only second to what he could prepare in the kitchen which is saying much.

"Yes, Dojima ill be good." The Blond girl told her uncle. "Ill miss you honey... have a good time." Uncle Dojima drove away after handing Shun her things. Shun walked around for a hour after signing in, She soon realized she had no idea where she was going. [aka i don't know what to do XD] "Dang i should have studied that map..." She looks around, there is no one in sight. Not knowing where to head, she pulls out her trumpet out of her back pack which is probably the size of a table. [i have no idea how she carries it but... this rp is anime style, no need for realism] She starts playing her trumpet loudly in hope someone hears her.

Status
Not open for further replies.