Anime Idol High School IC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eta laughed. "I'll just go back to the auditorium. I kind of want to play a song before class. Do you want to come with me, Kazuhiko? Wait, can I call you Kazu? That would be shorter. It sounds nice, too! Oh, crap, we should be in the dorms! I'm sorry, I have to go! Bye! Nice to meet you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Mahiro could feel himself sighing in relief when the pink haired girl took her hand. However, when she pulled herself up using his hand as leverage and he gently pulled her, they ended up quite close to each other. It wasn't a problem for him since he had already gotten used to his siblings antics when he was a kid and his childhood friend majorly contributed to him getting accustomed to situations like this. Though from the looks of it, this was a big deal for her... And from a normal person's standpoint, he should have made a big deal of it either. But no matter how hard he tries to act and become normal, the fact remains unchanged that he bears the surname "Higurashi" and nothing about them is normal.

She then started sputtering a flurry of sentences in her flustered state one after the other, which gave Mahiro a difficult time comprehending all of them at once. Although throughout this, he never once lost his composure. Right. He wasn't the nervous wreck that he was back when he was a kid... Over time, people change. The death of his parents and the subsequent hardships his family had to endure changed him to say the least although he cannot completely say it was for the better.

"I'm gonna summarize what I'll say to everything you said to me in five small points. Firstly, it's alright. No harm done. Secondly, you don't have to do anything to make it up to me. Thirdly, please calm down. I do not bite. Fourthly, I do not have a girlfriend. And lastly, the least you could do before you leave is to tell me your name. I'm Mahiro Higurashi. And I could say it would have been nicer to meet you in a lot more normal circumstances. Although I must say, you did a splendid job in your performance back in the auditorium. I felt as if I was transported to Ireland as I was listening to that tune. Even though I haven't visited the place yet. All I've heard of it is from the books I've read or the shows I watched. Oops. That was more than five points..." He told her with a wry smile on his face.

tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Aika Mizushima

"Don't make you sound so bad? And here I was thinking I was being rather generous!"

"Hey, Aika. Whatever happened to that kid you used to be friends with? I wonder if he's here too. Youcould reunite like in some cheesy romance manga!"

"You're not !" .

The white-haired female huffed in annoyance before pouting . She was about to retort back to her friend-rival when her eyes widened slightly . "Don't say that , Aruko ! You already know Shin Yang is my...." , Aika didn't dare to finish her her sentence . Firstly , because she wasn't about to endure more teasing that was already bound to her by Aruko . And secondly , the white-haired female knew that Park Shin-Yang was her boyfriend , but she didn't want to get too ahead of herself . Lastly ? Aika didn't exactly knew how she felt about Mahiro now . She hadn't thought about him as of recently , as she knew it was sort of risky .

Aika Mizushima frowned slightly and continued her walk to their dorm , trailing her huge suitcase and instrument box with her . The white-haired female had to admit , she did miss Mahiro Higurashi more than she had to admit for . She was about to take a turn when an all too familiar voice was brought to her ears , as if Aruko had predicted it somehow .

"Mahiro-kun ?" .

She called out , not softly but loud enough for the male to hear . Aika was met by the sight of a blond male who indeed resembled her childhood friend . The white-haired female was overwhelmed with many emotions that she didn't realized that her close friend was still walking with her , or the fact that a pretty pink-haired female was interacting with Mahiro .

"Mahiro-kun !" .

She called out , smiling widely , before placing her trumpet casing down and running towards the male , jumping on him , literally , tackling him to the ground , not caring who was watching them , because now , she had her best friend back .

@Accelerator @Karakui @Almalthia

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
image.jpeg
Chouko Hana

(For those of you who don't know, there is a time skip in affect, where everybody is making their way to their dorms ^.^....and I'm pretty sure Chouko's the first one there, so sorry!)

Chouko huffed a breath out from her lungs, as she set the single suitcase she owned down by her feet, it's light purpleness reflecting herself very accurately. After walking around the campus (twice mind you) she had finally found the place in which her dorm room resided inside, a three story building that looked like an oversized house, basically. I remember that nice lady saying something about the third floor! The young teen thought to herself, giggling slightly at the thought of being up so high.
Picking back up her suitcase, she started towards the double doors that led inside. Walking inside, she focused on finding her room first, climbing up a couple sets of stairs and ignoring all other details until she found her room next to the last flight of stairs leading to the roof. Unlocking it and hurriedly going inside, she threw her suitcase on the bed, running up to the window and looking outside. While she couldn't see the area in front, she did see the evening sun shining like...well, the evening sun.
"First thing this room needs is a nice pair of curtains" the freshman mumbled to herself, before looking at her suitcase, which looked like it was begging to be emptied of what few clothes she brought. I'll unpack later, the purplette told herself, directing her attention on exploring the building where she would be living for the next four years. Starting with the roof, she quickly made her way down to the first floor, running throughout the hallways and finally stopping at the kitchen, her stomach growling as she suddenly remembered what time it was.
Oh! I should probably eat something now. Chouko walked inside, checking what ingredients were in the fridge, surprised that the school went so far as to give them fresh ingredients to cook with. Smiling to herself, she tried to figure out which one of her mother's recipes she should make. Just as she decided, she stopped herself. Now, there were around 20 or so rooms I think....so I'll just make a meal big enough for the whole dorm!
Quickly getting to work, Chouko made sure to wash her hands really good, before rushing all over the kitchen, chopping and dicing meat and veggies, mixing some mixture of spices and liquids together for a broth, and setting out a very large pot filled with water on the stove to boil. As she was working, she started to sing quietly, satisfied in her own little world of preparing yummy food.​

images

Renata "Eta" Katalin
Group: 3
Role: Guitarist, backup vocals
Colour: White

Eta sighed and flopped down on the bed in her dorm room, eyes closed in boredom. Her two suitcases were stacked carefully on the side, perfectly symmetrical (a closet neat freak must do her job correctly!) and touching the bed. She would open them later, the girl decided. Just lying down on such a fluffy bed would take a lot of getting used to.
On second thought, she'd sleep on the floor. Soft beds sucked.
Immediately, she hopped off the bed and took her carefully-folded clothes from the suitcase on top, stacking them meticulously in the closet and heading to the bathroom to look at it. Honestly, why was it so much smaller than the closet? That made no sense! She seriously stacked her strangely large amount of clothes around the corner of the closet in walls so she could hide behind them, but she couldn't bathe without almost hitting the toilet from behind the curtains? What?
Weird-ass boarding schools.
She left the bathroom and entered the closet, moving one stack of clothes aside and hiding behind it. She then moved it back and leaned against the wall.
I wonder who my dorm-mate is...

latest

As soon as Mahiro had finished what he was saying, he could have sworn that he heard his childhood friend's voice. He dismissed it at first since he was contemplating deeply about her and their time together when they were kids only a few minutes ago and just shrugged it off as his mind playing tricks on him or his imagination getting out of hand. Certainly, out of all the music-oriented educational institutions in the world, she could not have possibly picked the same one he had chosen by coincidence. If that were the case then fate is a cruel mistress to have pulled the strings from under his feet just to make them reunite after all these years. He wasn't ready... He didn't know if he could face her again after leaving so abruptly like a fleeting cloud when his parents died. Their time together had been brief like an ephemeral dream yet he owed what he had become now to her. Yes. Aika Mizushima was not just his childhood friend... She was his savior. She had saved him from leading a life of indifference and loneliness, a repayment for saving her life and her talent on the day they first met.

"Even though we made a promise to reunite one day... will you be glad to see me again, Aika?" He wondered...

But when he heard her voice a second time followed by the sensation of someone giving him a tackle strong enough to send the both of them crashing to the ground, he was given his answer.

"Damn... that hurt." He said as he winced a bit in pain.

After his eyes had adjusted, he froze on the spot as he stared at the familiar face of his childhood friend... well she didn't look like what she was back then but she closely resembled the energetic white haired girl who became his first friend.

"Ai... ka...?" Was all that he could say. His voice failed him as his mind was still being affected by the shock of seeing her again after nearly a decade. For a while, he just stared there, unable to speak, unable to comprehend what he was seeing, unable to accept that after 8 long years, this is how they'd reunite.

Hana barely dodged out of the way, thanks to her fencing reflexes, of the flying glomp from a pretty white haired female issued on the handsome blonde boy who had helped her up. Apparently his name was Mahiro and that was his girlfriend. Hana didn't feel like intruding and decided to leave quietly before anyone could really ask questions or she started to ask questions. Yes always better to leave well enough alone.

Hana left quietly and quickly. She went into the dorm took off her shoes at the door, as was her habit. She went toward the stairs and saw a purpled haired girl in the kitchen. Smiling and waving at the purple haired girl that was prepping a meal to feed an army in there she said quickly. "I'll be back to help in a minute. I have to make sure these are okay." She ran up the stairs without waiting for her to say anything determined to help out with anything and make a new friend, hopefully.

She went up to her room and carefully set down Yin and Yang pulling them out of their respective cases and thoroughly checking them for nicks or scratches. Thankfully neither were damaged. She sighed with relief and put them back in their cases. Quickly changing into a black cropped tank top and navy blue bike shorts. SHe slipped a pair of house shoes on and went back down stairs.

She found the purple haired girl and smiled "Hi I'm Hana Haru. I'd love to help if you want."
@Raven Haruka

images

Renata "Eta" Katalin
Colour: White
Eta shrugged and left the closet, bored. Well, this is a waste of my time. Honestly, I'm just going to play on my guitar.
The girl took her birch-wood guitar- a former possession of her dearest Rho, God bless her soul- and slipped a capo onto the second fret, playing out a song taught to her as a child called Everything Is Alright. Soon, her voice joined the guitar, the lyrics slipping out easily.
"Tell me that you're alright!
Yeah, everything is alright.
Oh, please tell me that you're alright!
Everything is alright.

Give me a reason
To end this discussion;
To break with tradition;
To fold and divide..."

The rest of the song continued in a similar way. When it ended, the girl had a smile on her face.
"There! A song always makes me feel better!"

(Link to the song:
Everything Is Alright by Hatsune Miku, Nightcore cover)

Aika Mizushima

"Damn... that hurt."
"Ai... ka...?"

The female lifts herself off the male before grinning widely at him , "Hey there , Mahiro-kun !" . She was absolutely glad to see the blond again , but she still held slight reservations towards him . He was her first best friend . Her first savior . He protected her when he didn't even know her . He risked his piano career for her , just so she could perform .

"How are you , Mahiro-kun ?" .

Aika Mizushima had flashed her infamous smile , something she had kept fron a young age . She was about to trail on with more questions when she mistook his shock as silence .

"Don't tell me you're back to the same boy I had met first ?" .

Aika smirked , not even bothered by the fact that she was still on top of him , stradling him as she continued staring at him with her piercing blue eyes .

@Accelerator @Karakui

latest

As expected of her, she unleashed a flurry of questions of him, though not as much as what the pink-haired girl had said to him. Nonetheless, it was delivered with such enthusiasm and cheerfulness that it seemed she bore no grudge to him for leaving so suddenly 8 years ago... No. it was impossible that she didn't hate him for suddenly abandoning her. She just isn't showing it. He needed to make it up to her... for the 8 years that they lost.

Yet all he could do now after recovering from shock and awe was laugh in total happiness. Even if she hated him, he was glad to see her again, even though she is all grown up now.

"Well, it would be an embarrassment if I did not grow up in the least these past 8 years, Aika. I'm no longer the flustered wreck you used to know... although you are testing my limits with our current position." He said with a calm and collected look on his face despite the attention they were getting. True enough, curious onlookers have begun to gather around them and their current position may look obscene to some of these onlookers.

"As for how I am... the past 8 years have been dreadfully dull and boring without you, Aika. If it were up to me, I would have never left your side. However, you know about the situation that occurred that led to our abrupt farewell. If one member of our family wasn't there, everyone would have fallen apart. I'm sorry for leaving but now that I've come back... I'll make sure to stay this time around." Mahiro stated confidently with absolute certainty in his words.

That was right. He had no intention to repeat history. He had no interest in hurting her again. He had no reason to leave his best friend a second time.

"Now, I'd really appreciate it if you get off me. Or perhaps you like our current position, Aika-chan?" He jested.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people

Aika Mizushima

"You're such a meanie , Mahiro-kun ! You haven't even hugged me yet ." .

She whined like a small puppy before pouting cutely , a trait she had yet to lose from a very young age . Aika then looked closely at her best friend , or more like his blond hair , before running a hand through it absentmindedly , "Waah , your hair is so soft . Do you use conditioner ?" , the white-haired female asked without a single care in the world , as if her mind was a one-track train , incapable of doing two things or more , at the same time .

"As for how I am... the past 8 years have been dreadfully dull and boring without you, Aika. If it were up to me, I would have never left your side. However, you know about the situation that occurred that led to our abrupt farewell. If one member of our family wasn't there, everyone would have fallen apart. I'm sorry for leaving but now that I've come back... I'll make sure to stay this time around."
"Now, I'd really appreciate it if you get off me. Or perhaps you like our current position, Aika-chan?"

Aika Mizushima couldn't help but grin widely before laughing , "You still sound like an old man when you talk , neh ?" , she asked rhetorically before blushing lightly at the mention of their position , now only aware of it . "S-Stop it !" , she stuttered before pushing herself off the male and lending him a hand in getting up , as well , not wanting to raise any suspicion to anyone that knew Shin-Yang or their relationship .

"You better not leave me again , or I'm not talking to you evee again ." , the white-haired female tried to sound firm as she crossed her arms over her chest . Although , it was somewhat true in a way , as she still had a very miniscule bone to pick with the male for leaving her .

Hana barely dodged out of the way, thanks to her fencing reflexes, of the flying glomp from a pretty white haired female issued on the handsome blonde boy who had helped her up. Apparently his name was Mahiro and that was his girlfriend. Hana didn't feel like intruding and decided to leave quietly before anyone could really ask questions or she started to ask questions. Yes always better to leave well enough alone.

Hana left quietly and quickly. She went into the dorm took off her shoes at the door, as was her habit. She went toward the stairs and saw a purpled haired girl in the kitchen. Smiling and waving at the purple haired girl that was prepping a meal to feed an army in there she said quickly. "I'll be back to help in a minute. I have to make sure these are okay." She ran up the stairs without waiting for her to say anything determined to help out with anything and make a new friend, hopefully.

She went up to her room and carefully set down Yin and Yang pulling them out of their respective cases and thoroughly checking them for nicks or scratches. Thankfully neither were damaged. She sighed with relief and put them back in their cases. Quickly changing into a black cropped tank top and navy blue bike shorts. SHe slipped a pair of house shoes on and went back down stairs.

She found the purple haired girl and smiled "Hi I'm Hana Haru. I'd love to help if you want."
@Raven Haruka

Chouko Hana

Honestly, Chouko didn't even notice anybody come in until she suddenly heard the female voice behind her ask for help. Nearly knocking the large pot she was currently stirring while it cooked (mind you it was almost half her size, so that would not have been the best of ideas) , she turned to look behind her, immediately placing a smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Chouko Hana, nice to meet you Hana! Some help would be great, but cooking-wise there's nothing much left to do-oh wait! Could you slice those mushrooms over there into halves? I was planning on having sautéed mushrooms and onions as a side dish for dinner, but I totally forgot about them once I started making the stew!"
The purplette pointed over to a medium sized bowl of mushrooms, which were by the already cut onions, with her free hand, the other still continuing to stir the thickening liquid with chunks of meat and vegetables. "Speaking of which, do you have any allergies that I should be worried about?" While the girl she was talking to was most likely her senior in both age and height (she couldn't tell from the step stool she was on in order to stir the delicious food) , Chouko just realized that she sounded like a mother, or an older sibling. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to ask... She thought, before starting to hum quietly to herself.​

Kazuhiko Hitachii

Kazuhiko smiled when the girl let out a small laugh, laughing a bit himself. "I'll just go back to the auditorium. I kind of want to play a song before class. Do you want to come with me, Kazuhiko? Wait, can I call you Kazu? That would be shorter. It sounds nice, too!" She said. Kazu was about to respond to Eta before she began to panic. She said that they were supposed to be at the dorms before she said her goodbyes and ran off. Before Kazuhiko could say a word, she was already gone.

He sighed. Maybe he would see her again in the future. They were both freshman at least. Kazuhiko looked down at the small sheet of paper in his hand and continued walking, searching for his dorm frantically. He noticed nobody was really carrying around suitcases, so he figured he best find his dorm as soon as possible. He dragged his suitcases with one hand, which was very hard but he needed to be able to see his paper.

Finally, he found it. It was a large structure, three floors tall. He looked at his page one more time. "2nd floor....." He said to himself, looking up at the building before him once more. He looked at his watch, his eyes widened immediately. He ran right into the building and up the stairs, not looking around at anyone else in the dorm. He searched the floor for his room number. He could not believe the time, he was so late. When he finally found his room, he lit up, taking in a deep breath before running to it and opening the door. It was a cozy little room, but he loved it. He set down his suitcases and lay himself down on the bed, breathing heavily. His body was not made for running, his lungs would agree. He put a hand on his chest and gradually caught his breath.

When he was finally able to breath again, he sat upright and looked over to his suitcases. He didn't want to unpack them just yet. He had just arrived, he was more eager to take a look around then decorate his room. He stood up and stretched, feeling nervous to leave the room. He probably looked like an idiot, running around. His face turned red. "Nice first impression Kazu, the guy who was hours late and ran disruptively through the dorm....." He sighed to himself. He shrugged it off and decided he would go despite his humiliation.

He creaked open his door a sliver so he could fit his skinny body through then shut it quietly behind him, running a hand through his hair. He smelled something, he didn't notice it before. He smiled. He hadn't smelt food that good in a long time, his grandmother wasn't really much of a cook. He followed the smell down to the kitchen, seeing two girls cooking up something in a pot. "Hello," he called to them, hoping not to of disturbed them. "Do you ladies mind me asking what's cooking?" He asked, giving a friendly smile.

Kazuhiko Hitachii

Kazuhiko smiled when the girl let out a small laugh, laughing a bit himself. "I'll just go back to the auditorium. I kind of want to play a song before class. Do you want to come with me, Kazuhiko? Wait, can I call you Kazu? That would be shorter. It sounds nice, too!" She said. Kazu was about to respond to Eta before she began to panic. She said that they were supposed to be at the dorms before she said her goodbyes and ran off. Before Kazuhiko could say a word, she was already gone.

He sighed. Maybe he would see her again in the future. They were both freshman at least. Kazuhiko looked down at the small sheet of paper in his hand and continued walking, searching for his dorm frantically. He noticed nobody was really carrying around suitcases, so he figured he best find his dorm as soon as possible. He dragged his suitcases with one hand, which was very hard but he needed to be able to see his paper.

Finally, he found it. It was a large structure, three floors tall. He looked at his page one more time. "2nd floor....." He said to himself, looking up at the building before him once more. He looked at his watch, his eyes widened immediately. He ran right into the building and up the stairs, not looking around at anyone else in the dorm. He searched the floor for his room number. He could not believe the time, he was so late. When he finally found his room, he lit up, taking in a deep breath before running to it and opening the door. It was a cozy little room, but he loved it. He set down his suitcases and lay himself down on the bed, breathing heavily. His body was not made for running, his lungs would agree. He put a hand on his chest and gradually caught his breath.

When he was finally able to breath again, he sat upright and looked over to his suitcases. He didn't want to unpack them just yet. He had just arrived, he was more eager to take a look around then decorate his room. He stood up and stretched, feeling nervous to leave the room. He probably looked like an idiot, running around. His face turned red. "Nice first impression Kazu, the guy who was hours late and ran disruptively through the dorm....." He sighed to himself. He shrugged it off and decided he would go despite his humiliation.

He creaked open his door a sliver so he could fit his skinny body through then shut it quietly behind him, running a hand through his hair. He smelled something, he didn't notice it before. He smiled. He hadn't smelt food that good in a long time, his grandmother wasn't really much of a cook. He followed the smell down to the kitchen, seeing two girls cooking up something in a pot. "Hello," he called to them, hoping not to of disturbed them. "Do you ladies mind me asking what's cooking?" He asked, giving a friendly smile.

Chouko Hana

The mouth-watering stench of the stew wafted throughout the kitchen, which showed that Chouko wasn't screwing up majorly. Of course, Chouko wasn't expecting another person to sneak up on her again, so when she suddenly heard another voice behind her, she just about fell off the step stool she was on, quickly catching her balance before turning around to see a quiet looking guy with...white hair? Taking a closer look, the young girl noticed that it was actually a very pale shade of platinum, but nonetheless it looked white.

Smiling at his question, she quickly calmed her beating heart down. "It's one of my mom's recipes, homemade beef stew with sautéed mushrooms and onions! Oh wait, do you have any food allergies? I wouldn't want to be the cause of somebody going into anaphylactic shock, heh heh..." She almost put one hand on the backside of her head, until she realized that she was still cooking, and instead she just let it fall back to her side. "Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Chouko Hana, thirteen years old, and hoping to graduate a vocal artist! Who are you?"

Chouko Hana

The mouth-watering stench of the stew wafted throughout the kitchen, which showed that Chouko wasn't screwing up majorly. Of course, Chouko wasn't expecting another person to sneak up on her again, so when she suddenly heard another voice behind her, she just about fell off the step stool she was on, quickly catching her balance before turning around to see a quiet looking guy with...white hair? Taking a closer look, the young girl noticed that it was actually a very pale shade of platinum, but nonetheless it looked white.

Smiling at his question, she quickly calmed her beating heart down. "It's one of my mom's recipes, homemade beef stew with sautéed mushrooms and onions! Oh wait, do you have any food allergies? I wouldn't want to be the cause of somebody going into anaphylactic shock, heh heh..." She almost put one hand on the backside of her head, until she realized that she was still cooking, and instead she just let it fall back to her side. "Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Chouko Hana, thirteen years old, and hoping to graduate a vocal artist! Who are you?"
Hana smiled at Chouko while she was cutting mushrooms as the pretty boy walked over to them.
"Hello," he called to them, hoping not to of disturbed them. "Do you ladies mind me asking what's cooking?" He asked, giving a friendly smile.
Hana giggled and looking at the pretty boy said "I'm Hana Haru and I'm a Violinist. Nice to meet you."

Chouko Hana

Kazuhiko Hitachii

When the small girl nearly fell over when Kazu spoke, he felt bad. He didn't mean to frighten her. He listened though as she spoke about the recipe. "It's one of my mom's recipes, homemade beef stew with sautéed mushrooms and onions! Oh wait, do you have any food allergies? I wouldn't want to be the cause of somebody going into anaphylactic shock, heh heh..." She said. He chuckled at this. He noticed her hair was such an abnormal colour, a bright purple. It suited her, and in all was very interesting to look at. He had an abnormal hair colour as well, and he could tell that the girl had noticed by how she narrowed her eyes to make it out. Kazu blinked when the girl began to speak again, not realizing he had got lost in thought. "Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Chouko Hana, thirteen years old, and hoping to graduate a vocal artist! Who are you?" She said.

Kazu smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you, Hana-chan. I hope you don't mind me calling you that..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. He leaned on an open counter space, as his feet got tired from standing and longed for him to just go lay down again. "My name is Kazuhiko Hitachii. I am sixteen years old and also hope to graduate a vocal artist." He thought to himself immediately after saying this, 'it's all I really am good at.....' He took in a deep breath of air. He coughed a bit Tom the steam, only because his lungs were extremely sensitive.

He remembered she asked him about his allergies at that moment, and quickly replied. "And I do not have any food allergies no, I'm just sensitive to the smoke. No big deal." It didn't bother him too much, just tickled at his chest. "So, I'm guessing you have a room as well? What room is yours?" He asked. His eyes widened and his cheeks reddened slightly, holding his hands out in his own defence, waving them around slightly. "I-I mean not to be creepy or anything, I'm just trying to start a conversation.." He said, laughing nervously.

Kazuhiko Hitachii

When the small girl nearly fell over when Kazu spoke, he felt bad. He didn't mean to frighten her. He listened though as she spoke about the recipe. "It's one of my mom's recipes, homemade beef stew with sautéed mushrooms and onions! Oh wait, do you have any food allergies? I wouldn't want to be the cause of somebody going into anaphylactic shock, heh heh..." She said. He chuckled at this. He noticed her hair was such an abnormal colour, a bright purple. It suited her, and in all was very interesting to look at. He had an abnormal hair colour as well, and he could tell that the girl had noticed by how she narrowed her eyes to make it out. Kazu blinked when the girl began to speak again, not realizing he had got lost in thought. "Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name's Chouko Hana, thirteen years old, and hoping to graduate a vocal artist! Who are you?" She said.

Kazu smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you, Hana-chan. I hope you don't mind me calling you that..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. He leaned on an open counter space, as his feet got tired from standing and longed for him to just go lay down again. "My name is Kazuhiko Hitachii. I am sixteen years old and also hope to graduate a vocal artist." He thought to himself immediately after saying this, 'it's all I really am good at.....' He took in a deep breath of air. He coughed a bit Tom the steam, only because his lungs were extremely sensitive.

He remembered she asked him about his allergies at that moment, and quickly replied. "And I do not have any food allergies no, I'm just sensitive to the smoke. No big deal." It didn't bother him too much, just tickled at his chest. "So, I'm guessing you have a room as well? What room is yours?" He asked. His eyes widened and his cheeks reddened slightly, holding his hands out in his own defence, waving them around slightly. "I-I mean not to be creepy or anything, I'm just trying to start a conversation.." He said, laughing nervously.
Hana was a little put off by Kazuhiko completely ignoring her so she went back to slicing mushrooms. When she had finished by the end of his attempt to start a conversation with someone who was cooking. She shook her head as she moved around him washing and drying her hands. "Chou-chan let me know if you need anything I'll be on the roof." She turned and walked up the stairs. She went to her room and grabbed her fencing equipment and went up to the roof to practice.

Chouko Hana

Chouko tilted her head slightly as Kazuhiko Hitachii introduced himself. Well actually, she titled her head more at the question of being called Hana-chan, wondering why he had to ask. "Of course you can call me a nickname, though only if I get to call you Kazu-kun! But not Hana-chan, sorry, only Hana over there can get that nickname!" The purplette motioned over to where Hana was finishing chopping up the mushrooms. When the young teenage boy in front of her told her that he had no allergies, she sighed in relief, before trying to sustain a giggle at his reaction to his next bit of conversation that flew from his mouth. "As for what room I'm in, it's on the third floor, right next to the stairs that lead to the roof."

Why is that a creepy question?
She asked herself mentally, confused about why the platinum headed kid in front of her was getting flustered over such a simple question. He was just curious as to where she resided, and don't people give others their address? Well, they don't to strangers, but the three of them in the room weren't strangers anymore, right?

She was just contemplating is when Hana's voice cut through her train of thought. "Chou-chan let me know if you need anything I'll be on the roof." Although it sounded a bit rushed to the young teen, she nodded. "Alright Hana-san, dinner's almost done though!" She saw the pink-haired female turn and walk out of sight, worried slightly if she was offended by Chouko in any way. I'll make sure to ask her in private later... She told herself, before directing her attention back to the young man in front of her.

"Can I ask you to set up the table for around twenty people? It would be a huge help, and I'm a little bit stranded in the kitchen for now, as you can see....not that that's a bad thing of course!" That last bit was mostly for Chouko's assurance that she didn't sound like she was complaining. It wasn't like she didn't want to be in the kitchen, but having somebody set up the table would be one less thing to worry about.

images

Renata "Eta" Katalin
Colour: White and Green
Eta placed her guitar on the bed and ran out when she smelled food, looking throughout the second floor until she found the students guilty for her hunger. The girl smiled brightly when she saw a person she knew among them.
"Kazu! You're on the second floor, too? Awesome! Who are those two? Can I help you guys?"

Mitsuru Suzuki
Once he had introduced himself to some of his fellow classmates and had signed in at the registration desk, Mitsuru began to head over to the dorm house, and was surprised to see just how big it was. Of course, he did grow up in a rather large house himself, but he didn't expect the school housing to be so huge. Very generous of them, he thought as he pushed open the door and walked in, carrying his two suitcases with him.

Now, he had been told his room was on the second floor, and the one in the top row of the middle column. Carrying his suitcases up the first flight of stairs, he made his way to his room. Opening the door, he looked around, admiring the roomy living space. He set down his suitcases at the end of his bed. He questioned whether or not to begin unpacking right away, and eventually decided against it. He would have time to do it later that night. For now, he would introduce himself to the others here, try to establish friendly relations with the people he'd be living with for the next four years.

He began to walk down the stairs when he heard some muffled conversation coming from the kitchen. Reaching up to adjust his headphones slightly, he made his way to the kitchen and peeked his head through the doorway. There were four people there; three girls and a boy. He hadn't personally introduced himself to any of them, though he did vaguely recognize the girl with the pink hair, as she had been playing her violin during registration. It had sounded beautiful; he made a mental note to ask her if she was classically trained later.

He stepped into the room, offering a polite wave and friendly smile as a greeting.
"Hello, everyone. Heh, apologies if it's getting too crowded in here. I suppose the kitchen is the life of the party!" He gave a quiet laugh. "My name is Mitsuru Suzuki, and I am a composer. It is an honor to meet all of you. May I ask your names?"

Status
Not open for further replies.