Anime Idol High School IC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Park Shin-Yang (박 신 양), red, solid]
parkshinyang_zpstgzmul8q.png~original
parkshinyang2_zpsc3txdivo.png~original

Inside of School | Freshman Sign-In

Park Shin-Yang happily shook Mitsuru's hand. "Nice headphones!" He pointed out as he looked between the two older boys and grinned. Letting go of Michael he said "Well what are we waiting for??" He readjusted his large backpack and walked up the steps. He didn't go inside until the other came with him. Once they were all inside he walked up to the table and gave his name. "Park Shin-Yang at your service." He did a playful bow before grabbing onto his dorm key. He stood back and waited for Mitsuru and Michael to get situated. As he waited, he heard some music coming off from the side, it sounded pretty cool. He began to tap his feet to the beat and nod his head. Soon his body began to move, his arms moving in such a way that would accentuate the movement of the rest of him, legs, and torso.

@Kobal @Trionfi
[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_ncsrzhk6zJ1tmrotho1_500.png

Aika Mizushima

The white-haired female could feel her own body moving with the beat the three , or now four , of them were creating . Her fingers were moving on their own as she pressed down on each key to let a different note play . Aika Mizushima was enjoying and getting herself lost in the rhythm thoroughly when she locked eyes with those of a familiar face .

"Yo, Aika. Already showing off your pro-trumpet skills huh?"

The trumpeter smirked slightly , as well , before pausing from her playing , "I'm flattered you were paying such close attention , Aruko ." . Aika then held her intrument in one hand before raising an eyebrow , "Hey , your mom told me you were transferring into a different academy . How come you're here ? Or did you miss me too much ?" . She then giggled lightly before giving the female a big grin .

@Karakui

anime%2Brocker%2Bgirl.jpg

Esme Avila Takawa

"Excuse me miss, would you like to come over and sit down?" She almost did not hear the purple haired girl's question, yet the tap on her shoulder made her pay attention and listen. Without missing the beat, she gave the girl a small smile and kept playing. "No, it's fine, I don't want to be a burden. I just wanted to have some fun with my guitar." After responding she went back to looking at her guitar, watching as her fingers ran smoothly across the strings. Esme was not used to talking with strangers much less sitting with them. It wasn't that she preferred being alone, it was just the way she was. Reserved and shy, two things, she knew she had to work on. Yet, she didn't feel like working on it at the moment.

"Hey, hey! Can I join in? I think I can play that!" She heard as another girl asked to join in on the sudden mini concert they accidentally started. Shaking her head, Esme kept playing until she spotted a familiar boy with dark red hair at the Freshman Sign-Ups. 'Is that...Micheal!!?' She stopped suddenly and carefully placed her guitar on the bench before she ran towards her childhood friend. And soon enough, Esme had her hands around Michael, giving him a surprise hug while happy tears formed in her eyes. "Michael! I'm so glad to see you here! I thought I was going to be alone the next four years..." She gave him a squeeze not noticing, they had an audience.

@Raven Haruka @Energetic Alice @Kobal @Alexstrasza @Trionfi

1. Luce's Limo arrived to the prestigious high school that has heen breeding idols for generations. He stepped out and strode gracefully down the walk way towards the front entrance. Behind him was a caravan of his of his servants carrying his luggage. When Luce got to the sign up station the girl running it blushed a deep red. "My name's Luce,Luce Capolli" he said politely in that velvety smooth voice of his. The girl quickly gave him his dorm key and information. Luce thanked her and handed his key off to one of his servants where they went off to decorate his side of the room. Luce turned to see three new faces,One boy wore hearing aids another looked pretty average and e last one was adorable. "Good Day,I'm Luce" he said to the trio smiling brightly. Upon better inspection Luce recognized the boy with hearing aids. "Misturu!" He exclaimed Wrapping the smaller boy in a hug. @Trionfi

In the near vicinity Luce could hear music playing. He Attuned his hearing to the source of the sound and listened to the talented musicians,"Well well,what an interesting sound. Base,guitar,trumpet. Where are the vocals?" He wondered outloud his platinum blonde hair swaying in the gentle autumn breeze
@everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"How strange, I distinctly remember that you were texting me every day of the holidays. Well no matter, you don't have to be lonely anymore now that I'm here." Aruko made a cheeky smile, the kind that one would usually only make after a spontaneous meal at a certain chicken-based restaurant chain. She turned when she heard someone muttering about the lack of vocals of the spontaneous group, only to see some blond guy who was so full of himself he somehow managed to conjure a breeze even inside a building. She made a very anime-esque unimpressed face, and said "I dislike him already."

Finally satisfied that he had impressed everybody with his skills. Kaito stops playing and puts his bass in his bag just has the bell rang. "Well got to go" Walking silently to his dorm room. That showed em.... Silently thinking to himself as he unlocks the door to his dorm and throws his bag on the bed.

Aika Mizushima

"How strange, I distinctly remember that you were texting me every day of the holidays. Well no matter, you don't have to be lonely anymore now that I'm here."

Aika's cheeks tinted a light pink before saying , "A-As if I'd text you just because I can . I-I did it because if not my mom wouldn't ask any questions ." . She then looked away before hearing the comment of her rival-friend . In her opinion , it was easy for Aruko to not approve of anyone but it wasn't until she disliked someone . Well , except for herself , and that was if the two weren't being honest .

The white-haired female turned her head in the direction of which a small crowd had gathered . She noticed a man carrying another younger male's luggages and presumed he was the help or in a more blunt way of putting it , servant . "He must be royalty or something ." , Aika mumbled to nobody in particular before her eyes traveled to the male with long blond hair . She wasn't going to judge him without talking to him though .

Aika Mizushima was about to turn away when her eyes met a male with red hair . Her smile widened as she called out , "Shin-Yang !" . She then made her way to the little crowd , her trumpet still in her hand .

@Karakui @Alexstrasza

Aruko laughed lightly as her friend-rival quickly made up some excuse texting her. When she walked over to the red haired guy, Aruko followed, singing "tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun", a line she had gotten stuck in her head after watching a certain anime the night before. "Ooh, Aika-san's all grown up now. She's even got a boyfriend!"

Michael Vayner

Michael shook Mitsuru's hand as well and gave him a smile. The first day seems to be going swell! "Sure! Let's go." Michael said while readjusting his guitar on his back, getting his suitcase ready again as he walks inside with the two of them towards where they are having the Sign-ups. He decided to let Mitsuru and Park go first. He didn't mind being the third one to get their dorm keys. He said his name when it was his turn to and acquired his dorm key. "Alright. Time to see which dorm I got." He said while heading to stand beside Park.

After setting his guitar against his suitcase so he can rest a bit, even though he didn't even have it on his back for that long, Michael didn't even get a chance to look at what dorm he had before someone came up behind him and gave him a hug. The whole sudden act scared him a bit and almost made him fall over, though when he heard the voice of who was doing it, he calmed down. "Esme? Well, I'm glad to see you too." Michael said with a slight blush building on his cheeks. He couldn't help but to let out a small laugh at her. Doing some awkward positioning, he was finally able to give her a hug back. "We been friends for how long, Esme. Like I would let something like that happen." He was referring to when she mentioned about being alone. The hug didn't faze him as weird, or awkward, since he was used to it happening at this point. He could do without the audience, though. They might very well be getting the wrong idea about this.

@AiramHearts @Alexstrasza @Trionfi

Eta frowned when the bell rang. Damn it, she thought. I could have joined them. She sighed and shook her head, heading to her class.
Better luck next time, I guess!

Mitsuru Suzuki
Mitsuru stood behind Park in the sign-in line, and when he was given his key, gave a smile and polite "thank you" to the person at the registration desk. He took his key and stood to the side, watching Park dance while a group of other students played a catchy little tune. This was nice. Yes, this was very nice. He could definitely get used to this if the other students were this passionate about music.

Without warning, he found himself enveloped within a hug. He was concerned for a second and just stood there awkwardly for a moment, but once he recognized who was hugging him, he returned the hug. "Luce! It's great to see you again." He smiled and looked up at the taller boy. "This school is certainly something, isn't it?"

@Kobal @Alexstrasza @Angel Evans

[fieldbox= Park Shin-Yang (박 신 양), red, solid]
parkshinyang_zpstgzmul8q.png~original
parkshinyang2_zpsc3txdivo.png~original

Inside of School | Freshman Sign-In

Park Shin-Yang stopped dancing when someone ran past him screaming Michael's name. A voice so familiar, he grimaced. It had to be none other than Esme, his rival. He watched on as she hugged him. "Please no PDA." He half joked as he looked off to the side to see a limo outside the doors of the school. Whose fancy enough to be riding in a limo? He wondered until some rich looking dude walked out and made his way over. Not only does had the looks he was smooth too, which made Shin-Yang frown a bit. But his face lit up like a Christmas tree when the fellow introduced himself. Shin-Yang smiled and introduced himself as well. "Hey, I'm Park Shin-Yang and this is Michael and this is--" Before he could introduce Mitsuru, Luce exclaimed the boys name. And he hugged him. Shin-Yang almost felt left out, everyone was getting hugged but him. Though he didn't mind too much.

He looked at Esme and glared abit, but stopped when someone called out his name. He turned to face the voice only to see Aika making her way over with her trumpet in hand. So it was Aika playing the wonderful music, of course. He smiled and waved her over. Just then the bell rung and he straightened up abit. "Looks like we better find our dorms and unpack guys." Shin-Yang looked at his dorm key to see which room he was in. "A15, what did you guys get?"

@Kobal @Trionfi @Angel Evans @AiramHearts @Katsumi Y.
[/fieldbox]

anime%2Brocker%2Bgirl.jpg

Esme Avila Takawa

"We been friends for how long, Esme. Like I would let something like that happen." Esme smiled upon hearing his response and feeling him return her hug. However, her smile was soon washed out of her lips as soon as she heard another familiar voice. 'Ugh...it can't be..'

"Please no PDA." As soon as she heard those words, a blush of embarrassment appeared on Esme's face. Due to how happy she felt upon seeing her long-time friend, she had forgot that Micheal and her were not alone. However, she was not about to let Park win. Letting go of her childhood friend, she turned to look at Park with a glare of her own. "Oh, baka-kun. I'm so not glad to see you. I didn't know they accepted idiots on this school. Maybe this school is not as prestigious as I thought it was." Esme's tone was laced with as much sarcasm as she could muster.

After saying that and not waiting for a response, Avila turned back towards Michael and with one last smile, excused herself. "I'll see you later Michael. I got to go and get my guitar, I left it unattended for to long." As soon as she finished talking, she bowed slightly and started to walk back to get her guitar. Suddenly, the school bell rang and Esme picked up her pace. "Hm...I don't even know what dorm I got..."

@Alexstrasza @Kobal

Reactions: Kobal and Pysren
Michael Vayner
The fact that his childhood friend is also attending the school erased any doubt that going here was a bad decision. With the thought of having Park and Esme by his side as friends with Mitsuru as one of his new friends he made so far, he knew that his time here was going to be really fun. All of that kind of faded away when he heard Esme and Park start bickering at each other. He couldn't really say anything to either of them that would actually make them stop. "O-okay, you two. There is no need for any this." He followed that with a nervous laugh while waving his hands dismissively in front of them.

It appeared to have worked, to him at least. Rubbing the back of his head, he gave her his response before she left. "Alright. See you later, Esme. Let's try and meet up later on again at lunch." He waved her goodbye when she walked away.

After hearing the bell ring and Park's advice about unpacking, Michael took out his the dorm room key he gotten to see what room he got. "Hmm. I got A15 as well. I guess we are going to be roomies, huh, Park?" He chuckled lightheartedly while placing his arm over his shoulder. He was glad to have gotten the same room with him. With his arm still around Park, he turned to face Mitsuru, who seems to be in the mist of hugging someone. "Hey, Mitsuru! What room did you get?"

@Alexstrasza @Trionfi @AiramHearts @Angel Evans

Eta checked her dorm room, a curious look in her eyes. It was soon quenched by a small smile.
"Dorm room B8? Yes! I love the number eight!"
Her eyes scanned the students, checking for any others who were looking at their dorm room keys. "Hmm... I wonder who I'm rooming with..."

"tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun"
"Ooh, Aika-san's all grown up now. She's even got a boyfriend!"

Aika Mizushima could feel her blush exploding on her face as Aruko not only teased her with a nickname she had used from a young age , but also teasing her at the fact that Park Shin-Yang was her boyfriend . W-Well , the latter was true , I guess , but that doesn't mean you've gotta tease me about it ! , the white-haired female thought to herself before turning to face her rival-friend .

"G-Give me a break , Aruko ! You liked that girl right until last year and you couldn't stop talking about her ." , she grinned slightly , her cheeks still slightly red .

Aika reached the red-head male and smiled softly , "Hey there , Shin-Yang . I didn't know you were enrolling here , as well !" , she said cheerfully before hearing the bell ring . Oh , she thought to herself before looking down at the dorm room key she held . "A5 ?" , she asked to no one in particular .

@Karakui @Alexstrasza

"Yeah but your reactions are cute so teasing you about love is a source of infinite entertainment." Though she said this, Aruko felt a strange emotion, one that she rarely was able to feel. She didn't like it, and although she wouldn't ever admit it, she was afraid this boy she didn't know was going to take away her friend. It was only a brief sensation, however, and she showed no signs of it. "Oh, I got A5 too. Stuck with each other for another 4 years huh?"

Luce heard the bell ring and knew it was time to head to the dorms. He let go of Matsuri and looked at his dorm key. "B18?" Luce heaved a huge sigh. His meddlesome parents must've paid the school to give him the penthouse suite which is usually left up to lottery so that it's fair. "I wonder who the lucky person is that for the other side of the room?" Luce looked over at Mitsuru'x sign in sheet and saw the same dorm room. "Mitsuru,we're roommates" he said delighted wrapping the boy in another gentle hug! Luce let out a breath had didn't know he was holding. "Misturu I'm so happy you're my roommate,anyone else would've thought I was too high maintanence,but you know I'm not like that" He giggled slightly flashing Mitsuru that beautiful smile of his
@Trionfi

Utena.jpg
Hana ran down the stairs since she was on the roof when the bell rang for class. I wonder who got placed where and if I know anyone. Its not like I am anti-social it just that most people I know have already graduated or been picked up by a company, or a band or didn't make the cut. For most unfortunately it was the latter. But today was special, no thinking about bad things today. Today my birthday. Even if no one knows that I am still making today a great day. Her violin case bumped gently on her leg and her viola was strapped to her back. Here's hoping my hair didn't get caught in the zipper again. So off to class I go...

Her hair was indeed caught in the zipper again but she wouldn't find that out till later; for now the cotton candy pink strands tumbled out behind her. Her blue eyes sparkled and a becoming blush came to her cheeks as she thought of playing in front of people yet again. She had made sure she buttoned up her jacket because she had gotten scolded for not doing so. I am already pushing it by insisting to not wear the skirt and instead wore shorts. No where in the hand book did it say that I can't wear the boys uniform. Besides I think its cuter that way. I wore it last year and only one teacher threw a fit and I put that fire out quick. I heard some pretty decent showoffs earlier. I wonder if any of them fence.

Hana turned a corner too fast and almost bumped into Matsuri who was headed to his dorm. She froze. "Machiko? I haven't seen you in eight years!" Hana smiled, "You haven't changed a bit!! How are you?"

@Crow

Last edited:
Who was that? Who the heck was that? How did she know his childhood name Machiko?

Those thoughts ran through Matsuri's head as he turned behind, looking at the odd girl who was taller than him.

His feminine frown was intimidating but harmless. Nevertheless, that very expression was made from the pressure of the many eons of idolhood. You think that might taste like candy, but the flavour is more akin to your grandmother's ashes mixed with lemons. Very sour lemons.

A frigid sound emerged from Matsuri's lips, bringing everything down to Absolute Zero.

"Who might you be?"

@Almalthia

Status
Not open for further replies.