Anime Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teima

Original poster
Hello, Teima here! I'm looking to RP with someone! Before going into detail, however, here are a few things you should know:

Stuff
  • Romance is a must! It doesn't have to be the only thing, though, I love adding genres and exciting things ^.^ To be honest, just romance gets boring after a while.
  • I write two paragraphs minimum and can go up to six well written paragraphs. If you want more, okay, but I can't guarantee my writing will be up to par.
  • I will reply at least once a day ^v^
  • I don't have any plots but I do have fandoms.
  • Most of the fandoms will be Canon x OC, but I'm willing to do OC x OC with a few.
  • Be friendlyyy~ It's no fun if you're grumpy and boring. Talk. Crack jokes! I love OOC conversations.
Okay, as stated above, I have zero plots. So without further ado, I present to you my fandoms.

Fandoms

Death Parade
Death Note
Durarara!!
Free! (and Eternal Summer)
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Kuroko no Basuke (all seasons)
Kuroshitsuji (II, and Book of Circus too)
Shingeki no Kyojin
Tokyo Ghoul
Yep, that's it ^.^ Do remember that if you're not in any of the fandoms mentioned, I am also willing to do Original RPs!!! If you have plots or wanna brainstorm, please tell me!

PM me if you're interested~​

Hello~ I was interested in doing a Rp based on Tokyo Ghoul~ Its a great anime among many others :3

Status
Not open for further replies.