1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anime Hell

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Teima, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, Teima here! I'm looking to RP with someone! Before going into detail, however, here are a few things you should know:

Stuff
    • Romance is a must! It doesn't have to be the only thing, though, I love adding genres and exciting things ^.^ To be honest, just romance gets boring after a while.
    • I write two paragraphs minimum and can go up to six well written paragraphs. If you want more, okay, but I can't guarantee my writing will be up to par.
    • I will reply at least once a day ^v^
    • I don't have any plots but I do have fandoms.
    • Most of the fandoms will be Canon x OC, but I'm willing to do OC x OC with a few.
    • Be friendlyyy~ It's no fun if you're grumpy and boring. Talk. Crack jokes! I love OOC conversations.
    Okay, as stated above, I have zero plots. So without further ado, I present to you my fandoms.

Fandoms

Death Parade
    Death Note
    Durarara!!
    Free! (and Eternal Summer)
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
    Kuroko no Basuke (all seasons)
    Kuroshitsuji (II, and Book of Circus too)
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Yep, that's it ^.^ Do remember that if you're not in any of the fandoms mentioned, I am also willing to do Original RPs!!! If you have plots or wanna brainstorm, please tell me!

PM me if you're interested~​

2. Hello~ I was interested in doing a Rp based on Tokyo Ghoul~ Its a great anime among many others :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.