Anime, Games, TV shows, Books, Films, and some Originals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum My Possum

Fae-Touched
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello! I'm looking for romance role plays based on anime/manga and games!

I only do canon/oc for these, so please do not ask about oc/oc.
Male/Female is my typical go to, but I am willing to do female/female, if there is a * next to an anime/manga/game.

I am always willing to double, as long as my partner does!

Please use proper grammar and punctuation, and be able to spell decently. I use third person only, so I expect people to use third person as well.

I am looking for active partners- people who can reply multiple times a day, every day. Also, I'm looking for partners who will let me know when/if they're ready to quit the role play.
I don't mind if you get bored and want to quit! I just want to know. Please do me the courtesy of letting me know, and I'll do the same for you.

So, onto the fun stuff!

Anime/Manga

NANA*
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Death Note
Akira
Hot Gimmick
Sugar Sugar Rune
Sailor Moon*
Madoka Magica*
High School Debut
FMA: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Bleach
Peach Girl
Absolute Boyfriend

Games

Persona 3 & 4*
Dragon Age8
Legend of Zelda
Fatal Frame*
Harvest Moon
Final Fantasy

Tv Shows/Books/ Films

Marvel
Harry Potter
Sons of Anarchy
Supernatural
Once upon a Time
Hunger Games
Percy Jackson
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Star Wars
Pride and Prejudice
The Walking Dead

Originals

Brother/Sister
Human/Ghost
Human/Vampire

I'm sure there's plenty more, so please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Still looking.

I would be interested in doing the Nana one (I have seen that anime so many times)! Also, Ouran is a favourite of mine. As far as books go, Harry Potter is usually pretty good to find plot in. As far as the originals go, I like the human x vampire one. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! What pairings were you interested in for Supernatural/Walking Dead?

Dean/Oc
Cas/Oc

Daryl/oc

Hiya! Might I ask what Harvest Moon games you've played or are interested in roleplaying?

Hiya! Might I ask what Harvest Moon games you've played or are interested in roleplaying?
Well, I've played Friends of Mineral Town, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, A New Beginning, Tree of Tranquility, and I've also played Story of Seasons, even though it's not technically Harvest Moon.

Well, I've played Friends of Mineral Town, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, A New Beginning, Tree of Tranquility, and I've also played Story of Seasons, even though it's not technically Harvest Moon.
Would you perhaps be interested in roleplaying A New Beginning or Story of Seasons then? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.