Anime, Games, TV shows, Books, Films, and some Originals!

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Ursarion, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm looking for romance role plays based on anime/manga and games!

I only do canon/oc for these, so please do not ask about oc/oc.
    Male/Female is my typical go to, but I am willing to do female/female, if there is a * next to an anime/manga/game.

I am always willing to double, as long as my partner does!

Please use proper grammar and punctuation, and be able to spell decently. I use third person only, so I expect people to use third person as well.

I am looking for active partners- people who can reply multiple times a day, every day. Also, I'm looking for partners who will let me know when/if they're ready to quit the role play.
    I don't mind if you get bored and want to quit! I just want to know. Please do me the courtesy of letting me know, and I'll do the same for you.

So, onto the fun stuff!

Fruits Basket
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Hot Gimmick
    Sugar Sugar Rune
    Sailor Moon*
    Madoka Magica*
    High School Debut
    FMA: Brotherhood
    Attack on Titan
    Peach Girl
    Absolute Boyfriend

Persona 3 & 4*
    Dragon Age8
    Legend of Zelda
    Fatal Frame*
    Harvest Moon
    Final Fantasy

Tv Shows/Books/ Films

Harry Potter
    Sons of Anarchy
    Once upon a Time
    Hunger Games
    Percy Jackson
    Lord of the Rings
    The Hobbit
    Star Wars
    Pride and Prejudice
    The Walking Dead

I'm sure there's plenty more, so please don't hesitate to ask!
    #1 Ursarion, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  2. Still looking.
  3. I would be interested in doing the Nana one (I have seen that anime so many times)! Also, Ouran is a favourite of mine. As far as books go, Harry Potter is usually pretty good to find plot in. As far as the originals go, I like the human x vampire one. Let me know if you're interested!
  4. Hi! What pairings were you interested in for Supernatural/Walking Dead?
  5. Dean/Oc

6. Hiya! Might I ask what Harvest Moon games you've played or are interested in roleplaying?
  7. Well, I've played Friends of Mineral Town, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody, A New Beginning, Tree of Tranquility, and I've also played Story of Seasons, even though it's not technically Harvest Moon.
  8. Would you perhaps be interested in roleplaying A New Beginning or Story of Seasons then? c:
  9. Sure! Can you PM me please? :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.