Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
v7yy4x.jpg

ARENAS

Hidden Leaf Village
The Hidden Leaf Village or more famously known as ''Konohagakure'' is a shinobi village that was built by the first Hokage (President). It is very large in size and has huge structures and buildings that include a rock structure located at the very back of the village that also shadows the whole village, the stone faces display all the hokages who ever ruled the village. This Arena is a City based battle ground that can turn into a hellish crumble.

Soul Society
The Soul Society is similar to the Hidden Leaf village but with more advanced building structure. These building structures may take a little more force to break and crumble, however it is also as big as the Leaf village. Souls travel to the soul society to find eternal peace from there living lives within the world of earth or persay the world of the living.

Fort Briggs
Fort Briggs is a snowy and cold arena, a long and very vast field of snow that suddenly stops due to a large metal wall/fort. Everything is frozen and the outside has a very large gust of wind that emits from the cold environment. Both Characters start on top and from the opposite sides of the fort. Be at caution because ice and or water wielders have the advantage due to there immunity to the cold and wind.

Academy City (Night)
Academy city is a very advanced arena with a lot of electrical devices and high tech buildings. Most of the buildings are very tall and made of glass that is easily broken, in this arena you can enter the buildings due to the very breakable glass that the structures are made of. This Battle field is especially good for electrical and flying characters.

Going Merry (+Sea)
The Going Merry is a goofy and cartoonish ship that the main protagonist of One piece controls. In this Battle field the ship is constantly moving which if said character are not flying they will have a hard time keeping full balance. The sea is included in this arena to be used, characters can be kicked out of the ship or knocked out, however the ship itself cannot be completely destroyed. The ship can be destroyed to the point where small bits of wood is only left but the wooden bits must be big enough to allow every character stand on top.

UPDATE I

Henir Dungeon
This arena is located between space and time, magical Blue squares rotate and float around the flat blue surface of the arena which is the base. The base is located in the middle of the rotating squares that is shaped in a thin circle. Gravity is lighter in this arena and the circular base can be destroyed causing both parties to flee to separate giant squares. These floating rotating squares can be destroyed similar to the base arena. Magic characters and flying characters seem to have a better time fighting in this arena than most.

Aincrad (+Rapid Winds)
This battlefield is floating and made of what it appears to be metal. Although this arena is large in size it can be rather difficult to stay balanced and adjusted. Even if your flying you will find a hard time keeping complete balance as the wind is completely hard to bare. The outside is open but the inside cannot be accessed, however if you attempt to break into the building the only thing that will be breaking is your hand. If you happen to fall off of the building and fall down to the ground to which the building is floating above you will die and thus the opposite player will win. Be ready to use shields.. even against the environment.

DWMA (Afternoon)
This arena is quite goofy, you and your opponent will never get bored when fighting here. Spikes and flames are everyone you look and seeing how tall it is you can climb or teleport up, the more higher you are the more danger your in. If you fall from a higher place in this arena you will have a more of a chance of death than you are standing down near the actual entrance. If you happen to push inside the building think of it like a school for in the anime it is actually a school for reapers. If you have ''a high soul capacity'' you will ultimately have the advantage.​

Dragon Ball Z and other Arenas coming soon...

Undecided Rule:
If it happens that both parties cannot agree on a battle field then the GM (Edward) will host a ''Number Game''. This game is played as such: The GM will think of a number between 1 - 10 and each of the according parties will pick a number, whoevers number is closest to the GM's number will win and whatever arena the winner chose will be played.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: York and YuriLucien
[fieldbox=Academy City: Night, blue, solid]

Karakui VS Gonzo

Hecate VS Shinyman

Round 1 - START

Although it was night, the buzz of the electrical city still filled the air. Below the girl, a robot that looked rather like a giant motorized tin can whizzed past on its perpetual rounds of the district. She ignored it, and continued to calmly watch the man who had presented himself before her.
"Who are you?"

The tall man stood before the little girl, looking at a small black snail upon his wrist.
He looked down at the girl. "Ooohhh... hellooo there.." He bent down to the girls level, "I'm looking for someone, maybe you can help... or..."

"So, who are you looking for? I'm rather busy, so make it quick."

The man raised his eyebrow, "Ohhh?"

"You're in my way." After waiting for a few moments, with the man showing no sign of moving, she lunged forwards and thrust her staff, Trigon, into his stomach, before jumping back to a higher point.

Still looking forward at the scampering little girl, Kizaru stood there, staff plunged into his stomach, though, it was onlt standing in a hole of light eminating from the "wound". Looking back over his shoulder, the man sighed, put his hands together in a diamond formation and thrust the image toward one of the many windows glittering in the distance. In a flash, the man was gone.

What speed. Certainly an interesting character. Intent on obliterating him, Hecate teleported in the same direction, drawing her flute in preparation, and calling a storm of 2-foot long dragons constructed of an ethereal blue flame.

Standing tall upon a tower like appartment building, Kizaru looked down to see Hecate, only to lose track as she teleported away in an instant. "What a girl." he thought, "moving like that..." Luckily, she seemed to had been fooled by his little trick; she had gone in the direction of his first flash, but, of course, he bounced his beam a few times between buildings before rematerializing on the roof.

Hecate arrived at her destination to find the shiny-man vanished. Chain teleportation? No, that couldn't be it, he had distinctly looked in the direction of his destination. She hovered in the air, before flying up to get a broad view of the cityscape, sending the dragons high into the sky to dispel safely. She carefully scanned the horizon, before catching a glimpse of His Shininess on the roof of a larger building. Even more instantly than his dash, she teleported once more to a position behind him, and cast her signature spell - Aster. Though it was close range so couldn't build up much strength, she felt it would be more than enough to destroy a mere human.
[/fieldbox]

WIP

Crow vs Ginutusu
Souma Haruto vs Uchiha Sasuke

It was late in the break of darkness, storms keeping Saskue up from catching rest. Tired of being in the Cabin he walks slowly outside, the storm starting to come in. Rain pouring down on his face as his black clock flowing behind him. "It's been several years, but I'm ready to return to the leaf."
Saskue said out loud looking towards the darken horizon. He smiles and takes out his sword and slashes the air. "Soon I'll be Hokage."
He puts the blade away and looks around the deck and noticed someone was watching him. Fearing it's a foe his eyes quickly turn to his Sharingan and Reningan.
"Show yourself, are you friend or foe?" Saskue shouts over the storm getting the strangers attention.

Souma Haruto soon found himself on the decks of a stormy ship. "These weather predictions are so inaccurate. How did I get here anyways?"

Haruto was currently riding his Machine Winger, which basically appeared to be an ordinary motorcycle, on these ship decks. "Is this a ghost ship?" Haruto ponders as he looks around.

The jacket-clad man dismounts his bike as soon as he hears a voice directed to him. "Didn't notice you there. I just got here." He then proceeds to use a ring and placed it on his belt.

"Connect, PLEASE!" the belt sounded as a portal was formed. From it, Haruto summoned a grocery bag of sorts. Digging into it, he unleashes his favourite snack - a plain sugar donut - from it.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood," Haruto says as he reaches his donut hand out towards the source of the voice, "care for a donut? Plain sugar. It'll get soggy in this bad weather if you don't hurry."

Saskue takes a step back in disbelief, "What kind of Ninjutsu was that? Or was it Genjutsu?" So many thoughts running wild in his head. Saskue took a deep breath and makes sure he doesn't show any other emotions. "I asked you a question, are you a friend or foe, and how did you make it on here the only other person here is the scrawny boy inside." Saskue bellowed out to the man with a item of food. He made sure he was eye contact with him just in case he had to use his Sharingan.

"I don't really know you, you don't really know me either," he said as he ate his donut, "so I can't really answer that. Sorry to disappoint. I've got questions myself too. I don't know how I got here myself."

Looking at the environment, Haruto believes he has found the issue. "I get it, I get it. Well, don't worry, I'm not a pirate. I'm a magician. If you'd like, you could tell the captain or something about me."

Saskue points his blade towards the man and smiles. "No need for that, I'll deal with you my self." The sword begins to radiate with electricity, turning blue and growing in power. "Dodge this!" Saskue yells as the blade moves forward, extending its self towards the man at great speed and power.

Souma Haruto swiftly evaded the strike with his movements. "If you just want a spar, ask nicely. Don't be rude," he speaks as he takes a few leaps backwards.

He then places a ring from his right hand on his belt.

"Driver ON!" The belt sounded as it became a little more mechanical. "Shabadooby touch to henshin! Shabadooby touch to henshin! Shabadooby touch to henshin!"

"HENSHIN!" Haruto exclaims.

From his left hand, he placed a red-hued ring on the hand-shaped central emblem. "Flame, PLEASE! Hii, hii, hii hii hii!"

As the belt chimed, a spell circle began to engulf Haruto in flames, turning him into a black-red armoured form. This was just one of the few forms of the masked magician Wizard.

"Saa," Wizard makes a pose, "SHOWTIME DA!"

Sasuke confused rather than scared takes a step and smiles, "Aren't you cute for doing that dance for me." Saskue laughing at the now masked man. "He is already under my Sharingan I can use only one Genjutsu." Saskue thinking what his next move will be. "Okay so you're a fighting magician?"

"I wasn't born to fight," Wizard says, "I am the final hope. They call me the Masked Magician, Wizard." With that, Wizard used the Connect ring once more to conjure a sword-like object from an orange portal.

"Connect, PLEASE," the belt sounded as the sword was pulled. Wizard got into a fighting stance. "I'm guessing that you aren't a Magician, or at least you don't call yourself one. You talked about some 'jutsu' or something. Are you a martial artist?"

Last edited:
Crow vs Ginutusu//YuriLucien is helping. X3
Souma Haruto vs Uchiha Sasuke

It was late in the break of darkness, storms keeping Saskue up from catching rest. Tired of being in the Cabin he walks slowly outside, the storm starting to come in. Rain pouring down on his face as his black clock flowing behind him. "It's been several years, but I'm ready to return to the leaf."
Saskue said out loud looking towards the darken horizon. He smiles and takes out his sword and slashes the air. "Soon I'll be Hokage."
He puts the blade away and looks around the deck and noticed someone was watching him. Fearing it's a foe his eyes quickly turn to his Sharingan and Reningan.
"Show yourself, are you friend or foe?" Saskue shouts over the storm getting the strangers attention.

Souma Haruto soon found himself on the decks of a stormy ship. "These weather predictions are so inaccurate. How did I get here anyways?"

Haruto was currently riding his Machine Winger, which basically appeared to be an ordinary motorcycle, on these ship decks. "Is this a ghost ship?" Haruto ponders as he looks around.

The jacket-clad man dismounts his bike as soon as he hears a voice directed to him. "Didn't notice you there. I just got here." He then proceeds to use a ring and placed it on his belt.

"Connect, PLEASE!" the belt sounded as a portal was formed. From it, Haruto summoned a grocery bag of sorts. Digging into it, he unleashes his favourite snack - a plain sugar donut - from it.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood," Haruto says as he reaches his donut hand out towards the source of the voice, "care for a donut? Plain sugar. It'll get soggy in this bad weather if you don't hurry."

Saskue takes a step back in disbelief, "What kind of Ninjutsu was that? Or was it Genjutsu?" So many thoughts running wild in his head. Saskue took a deep breath and makes sure he doesn't show any other emotions. "I asked you a question, are you a friend or foe, and how did you make it on here the only other person here is the scrawny boy inside." Saskue bellowed out to the man with a item of food. He made sure he was eye contact with him just in case he had to use his Sharingan.

"I don't really know you, you don't really know me either," he said as he ate his donut, "so I can't really answer that. Sorry to disappoint. I've got questions myself too. I don't know how I got here myself."

Looking at the environment, Haruto believes he has found the issue. "I get it, I get it. Well, don't worry, I'm not a pirate. I'm a magician. If you'd like, you could tell the captain or something about me."

Saskue points his blade towards the man and smiles. "No need for that, I'll deal with you my self." The sword begins to radiate with electricity, turning blue and growing in power. "Dodge this!" Saskue yells as the blade moves forward, extending its self towards the man at great speed and power.

Souma Haruto swiftly evaded the strike with his movements. "If you just want a spar, ask nicely. Don't be rude," he speaks as he takes a few leaps backwards.

He then places a ring from his right hand on his belt.

"Driver ON!" The belt sounded as it became a little more mechanical. "Shabadooby touch to henshin! Shabadooby touch to henshin! Shabadooby touch to henshin!"

"HENSHIN!" Haruto exclaims.

From his left hand, he placed a red-hued ring on the hand-shaped central emblem. "Flame, PLEASE! Hii, hii, hii hii hii!"

As the belt chimed, a spell circle began to engulf Haruto in flames, turning him into a black-red armoured form. This was just one of the few forms of the masked magician Wizard.

"Saa," Wizard makes a pose, "SHOWTIME DA!"

Sasuke confused rather than scared takes a step and smiles, "Aren't you cute for doing that dance for me." Saskue laughing at the now masked man. "He is already under my Sharingan I can use only one Genjutsu." Saskue thinking what his next move will be. "Okay so you're a fighting magician?"

"I wouldn't say that," Wizard says, "I carry the hopes of many and dispel their despair. That's my kind of magic. They call me the Ringed Magician, Wizard." With that, Wizard used the Connect ring once more to conjure a sword-like object from an orange portal.

"Connect, PLEASE," the belt sounded as the sword was pulled. Wizard got into a fighting stance. "I'm guessing that you aren't a Magician, or at least you don't call yourself one. You talked about some 'jutsu' or something. Are you a martial artist?"

"I'm a shinobi, I'm from the Land of Fire, a villager from the Leaf Village. I've left to train to become Hokage, now I'll prove myself right now that I'm Hokage!" Saskue says to the magician, he looks to the man with a glare of passion, getting ready to die for his village if necessary. Sasuke jumps and starts to pull some hand signs quickly then stops. He fires off several balls of flames of fire towards the man. "Fire style; Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

Well, that didn't look pretty. Wizard readied a ring and placed it on his belt.

"Defend, PLEASE."

With that, a great barrier of fire was generated. It braved the fireballs as it began to move towards the Shinobi. However, the collision course created a hazy fog that gave Wizard the chance to launch bullets at Sasuke via his WizarSwordGun.

Sasuke seeing the danger of losing his opponent, jumps towards the crows nest and runs up to get a vantage point to scoop out the area. "I lost him, this is bad. I might need to bring out my ace already if necessary." Saskue fearing using the Sharingan and Renengan at its full limit. He starts again with hand signs then stops, his left hand explodes with lightning. "I'll use Chidori to end it now."

"He's still onto me," Wizard pondered, before readying another ring and placing it on his belt.

"Copy, PLEASE. Copy, PLEASE. Copy, PLEASE. Copy, PLEASE. Copy, PLEASE..."

As the smoke cleared, there were numerous copies of Wizard. It was clear that they were all solid.

"Come on a slash, shake hands! Come on a slash, shake hands!" Every one of these clone's personal WizarSwordGuns chanted this chime as they did just that - place a ringed hand on the hand-like emblem of the weapon.

"FLAME. Slash Strike." All the WizarSwordGuns chanted in unison as numerous flame-based razors were aimed at Sasuke.

"Clones? Well I can deal with that, it's nothing compared to Naruto's." Sasuke seeing the amount of clones jumped off the crows nest and runs towards the nearest one and
thrusting his hand through the clone. Then continues one after another, trying to find the real one.

Each and every replica put up a good fight, as if they were all the original, countering the Chidori with their slashes and shoots. However, each of them began to burst into flames, before the chunk of remaining clones fused back into one single Wizard.

Next thing you know, the ship was on fire that the rain had some trouble dousing away

"Well, this is a hot pinch," Wizard comments before readying a blue ring, a little similiar to his mask.

"Water, PLEASE," the belt sounded as he placed the ring at his belt. "Sui~ Sui~ Sui~ Sui~"

Rushing towards Sasuke with WizarSwordGun in hand, he activated yet another ring via his right hand.

"Liquid, PLEASE."

It didn't show any effects. But it might.

"Uggg, maybe I underestimated them. Looks like I need more help." Sasuke then bites his finger and uses his hands then slaps the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" In a split second later a cloud of smoke expanded the the ship, then a giant snake appeared. Saskue hops on the great serpent's head and speaks to it. "I need you to bye me some time a few shots hit me, but I'll be fine, I need to build up some chakra. " The large snake nodded and responded, "Yes master." The beast lunged at a clone and swallowed it whole while Saskue starting to bulid up his chakra for his Sharingan.
Wizard dissipated into water as the giant beast was about to chomp onto him. The blue-clad armoured man reappeared on the back of the beast.

"Hey, if you're hungry, we could always stop by the shop for some donuts. My treat!"

Wizard then activates yet another ring.

"Big, PLEASE!"

As he swiftly dashes towards the tail of the beast, he inserts his hand into a spell circle, enlarging it manyfold. With vast strength, the single arm was capable of grabbing the serpent by the tail and flinging the serpent into the sky, along with its summoner.

"You got to be kidding me! Aoda leave!" Sasuke leaps then try's to find a place to land with out danger

As Wizard notices the giant snake being desummoned and his opponent in mid-air, he meddles with his belt.

"Lepatchi Magic Touch Go! Lepatch Magic Touch Go!"

Wizard places a ring on his belt.

"Choi ne," the belt sounded as a spell circle was formed underneath Wizard, allowing him to jump a great height, "Kick Strike. SAIKOOOOOOOOOOOO."

With that, a powerful foot fueled by torrents and magic was ready to slam into Sasuke's face at full force, while he was still in mid-air. This was the ultimate standard move of all Kamen Riders - a Rider Kick by any other name was the same either way - a foot of fury meant to deliver justice. Should the hit connect, Sasuke will be thrown at a distance so great, he would soon find himself in choppy seas.

"THAT'S IT, I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES!" Sasuke yelling at the wizard before a mountain of black flames expand around the man covering him with it. "Amaterasu!" Saying the ultimate fire release technique on the opponent. However Sasuke was going to take some damage from the mighty kick, to lessen the blow he used his susanoo to stop most of it. The purple skeleton spawned around his body to protect him, but the damage of the kick sent Sasuke back across the ship.

Wizard noted that the ninja had conjured a protective skeletal object, immediately assuming it was some sort of trumph card.

The very blaze dubbed as 'Amaterasu' inflicted damage onto Wizard's water-based form. It didn't seem to be just ordinary fire, as his kick would've extinguished it like nothing otherwise. These seemed pretty permanent - or were they?

"Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! Infinity! PLEASE."

As the belt began to chime, a spell circle enveloped Wizard, effectively extinguishing the untamable black flames like pesticide on puny ants.

"HI Sui Fuu Do, Bou Zaba Byu Dogon!"

In place of a blue-black form, was a crystal-silver armoured humanoid.

"I guess that would've been too hot for even my Flame Dragon Style to handle," Wizard said as he made his signature pose once again, "Saa, SHOWTIME DAA!"

"How did he get rid of Amaterasu? The flames never die unless he burned away." Sasuke getting up from the blow. "That amount of power in a kick... Is he human?" Sasuke considered if he can make it out of this one. "Hmp. He's nothing to what I did years ago in the Ninja war!" Sasuke susanoo starts to evolve to its final form growing lager until he's lager than the ship he is on. He pulls out the mighty blade and takes a stance. "I have few options right now, I'll create a opportunity for a final attack." Sasuke thinking of ways to find a solution.

Upon seeing that the Shinobi too had conjured a weapon and enhanced his thick warrior-like armour, Wizard too was ready to summon his weapon.

"Let's go, Dragon," Wizard says as a dragon-shaped aura circled him, before taking the form of an axe-like armament held by both his arms. This was AxCalibur, a materialization of his Inner Phantom WizarDragon.

"Turn On!" He held the axe's hand author near his belt's. Appearing right in front of Sasuke in mere split seconds, he prepared to clash blades.

During the epic swordclash, he summoned his WizarSwordGun to aid in some dual-wielding action. During the process, his AxCalibur was capable of flaying some of the flesh and bones that constructed the armour structure Susanoo, chipping away at it.

"This guy just has more tricks?" Sasuke now realizing what he must do to get the advantage. His Susanoo is taking the blows but is getting more damaged by the second. He leaps up wards and try's to fly away to get off a arrow blow with a Inferno style. He puts the sword away and takes aim with the bow, once he sights the wizard he lunches the arrow at blinding speed. "If this doesn't work then I'll use the final solution." Sasuke contemplating whether he should go out with the plan.

Wizard could see that Sasuke's tactics were no joke. With that, Wizard jumped upwards to great heights. Placing the Infinity Ring on the hand-shaped emblem of AxCalibur, it began to chant.

"High Touch Shining Strike!"

Wizard poured a good deal of mana into AxCalibur as he launched an attack.

"Kirakira!"

With that, the arrow was decimated by the slash, which had enough potential to destroy a very large portion of the organic armour Susanoo.

The swift attack allowed Wizard to seemingly phase through the Susanoo like a Samurai through a swallow, causing him to appear on the opposite end

After a pose, an explosion from the damage dealt quite an amount of damage onto the Shinobi. Realising that his mana reserves have fallen, Wizard conjured his bike to drive away in order to find a cabin to take rest in.

"Uggg..." Sasuke falls down back towards the ship hurt completely. His susanoo has been destroyed, nothing left to protect his body lies on the ground struggling to get up. "I-I-I'm not d-done yet." Sasuke coughing up blood but willing to finish this fight.

Sasuke was only able to discover that Wizard had escaped. But where was he?

Meanwhile, Wizard, or rather - Souma Haruto - was taking a little break in one of the cabins, eating some donuts. He was still pondering why the Shinobi had attacked him.

"He was angry, but he didn't seem like that bad a person. I'm going to guess that he's still trying to get me."

Saskue lied their on the ground motionless. Saskue looks up and smiles. "Fool..." Saskue disappears away from thin air, it was just a illusion. "He left so fast he didn't check out if I was okay, or in this case real." Saskue says smugly in front of the ship. "He's gone now, if he didn't left I would have finished it, he was drained. However he's strong, almost as much as Susanoo, I'll be careful next time." Saskue says going back to his cabin.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: YuriLucien
lbG6lBL.png

Add (@Gummi Bunnies) VS Chung (@Bomb)

"Sooooo eager to chase me down... quite entertaining for myself to see someone this desperate... really."

The Diabolic Esper snickered and jeered at this latest opponent that stood before him. What was the deal with this again? Oh yes... The people that were once his allies are now after his head. In the short time he was acquainted with the El Search Party, his gain of time-space manipulation powers gave the group the obvious impression that he was going to be a threat, especially when his loss of sanity after a certain failure with these abilities. Seeing how one of those many individuals had chased him down to a place that existed in the folds of time and space... the mere idea of this happening brought amusement to Add.

"You should've brought some backup if you're going to make the effort of finding me here. ... I mean, what makes you think that those fancy missiles would do any good against someone that's in their element? A time space manipulator in a place within the fabrics of time and space... For a protector hailing from the Seiker family, I can already tell you didn't plan this all so well..."

A flash of eerie purple came from his left eye, his chest crystal, and his Dynamos. The eyes of this insane and mentally unstable time traveler remained with white schlera... so Add didn't seem to be preparing all too much for this inevitable battle that he's brought onto himself.

"C'mon Chung... I'll let you go first... so that I can show you how pathetic your little cannon is against me... keheheheheeheh..."
=
For Chung, he can already tell that Add's lost his mind already. He simply stared at Add and readied his Destroyer with cannonballs.

"Add! I will defeat you and make you return to your senses!" Chung said, already launching his Dread Chase ability towards Add. Each of the missiles homed onto Add, waiting for impact to detonate.
=
As expected, Chung had gone off to use his missiles against him. What did he not understand of this being a waste of ammunition? The Esper shook his head as he chose to evade this barrage of missiles. How, you may ask. Add grinned in a confident manner before leaping up into the air, using his Dynamos to propel himself into the air. Of course, he wouldn't be able to avoid the missiles this way, since these would track him down. However, like all pieces of machinery, there was always an exploit that could be abused, a way to fool these seeking missiles. Gliding across the space that surrounded this strange dungeon of Henir, Add led the missiles that were sent out by Chung to where he would land on another blue platform cube... but not right away. At the last possible second, he dropped and glided from under the cube, fooling the missiles to slam into the cube itself. Thankfully it didn't exactly... break from that alone. Once that was over, the Esper levitated back onto the top of the cube, laughing madly at this display

"Pathetic! Pathetic pathetic pathetic!! ... did you really think that would really seal the deal, Chung? I'll admit, you're quite the amusing opponent, but to play the game of distanced combat... you're one of the few to be able to do so against me."

His Dynamos began to radiate with the temporal energy that is harnessed in Add's body. In actuality, while Chung was left a distance away on a separate platform cube, it was still a perfect spot for Add to make his move.

"Your time's run out... Void Impact..."

With those two words said, a crack of space time appeared right at Chung's location, and if he had no way to get out of there before the time distortion would appear and explode... then this was going to hurt.
=
Chung didn't expect Add to use the terrain to his advantage. And when Add created that distortion, it was probably too late to try and evade it.

"Darn! Wonder Wall!"

A shield projected out of Chung, and Chung took the hit from Add's attack. At least some of the damage has been mitigated, Chung thought.

"Heh, that the best you can do?" Chung said to Add. Well from this distance and from Add's power of flight, it isn't going to be easy getting in melee range without stuff flying his way. Chung reloaded a few cannonballs and went into Siege Shelling mode. His target? Diabolic Esper, on that seperate cube. Chung offloaded all his cannonballs and shot them all towards Add.
=
More missiles. The Esper couldn't help but roll his eyes in amusement. Poor Chung, being limited to use those missiles due to this environment. Such a great choice on Add's part to lead his opponent here, judging that he's entered the Henir dungeon multiple times and knew the ins and outs of it.

"Phase Shift."

The Diabolic Esper placed a crystal catalyst on this platform, trying to make some clever move out of this.

"Reverse Circle."

In a flash, a time rift had opened and Add disappeared into it. Despite Chung's Wonder Wall being in effect, another time rift appeared behind him as Add emerged out of it and releasing an energy orb towards Chung. While the missiles missed, it's strange that Add came close to Chung and only had a simple attack like this.
=
"Huh?" Chung said as that orb hits him on the back. Having the Wonder Wall tank most of the damage, he got hit, but not before he turned around and tried to counter by slamming his Destroyer, which also refilled a cannonball, and now that Add was in close range, Chung shot a single missile at Add.

"Sorry Add, but you've made a huge mistake."
=
Well, this was what Add wanted to do: get close to Chung. It wasn't like he came here without a plan of a sort. Without moving from his spot, Add positioned his Dynamos in front of himself, a crazed grin on his face. In that moment, a bright flash of light surrounded Add. His Dynamo Configuration mode was activated, thus... his eyes' schlera went from pure white to pitch black.

"What a great time to DIE?! Isn't it, Chuuuuuung!! PARTICLE ACCELERATOR!!!"

With that extra power boost to this, the particles were accelerated by his Dynamos to the point where a compressed burst of electrical, temporal, and psychokinetic energy was focused towards Chung's direction. This included the missile, but it made one wonder if this was a wise move to do so against the incoming missile and his opponent who still had his Wonder Wall up.
=
Something is weird. Add wouldn't try to do this.

"Whatever you're planning to do, I'll stop it! Tactical Field-Endurance!"

Another shield generated out of Chung, and projected it in the form of a dome. This, along with the still active Wonder Wall, lets him take the incoming Particle Accelerator without getting too hurt, though Chung will still get stunned for a bit. However after that attack passed by, the field would have allowed him to refill all his blue cannonballs while letting him prepare for any additional combos that Add may have. Though he won't use the ammunition he recieved yet, Chung lobbed a huge grenade at Add (Elastic Bomb - Grenade Launcher) before pointing at Add.

"Artillery Support!"

A target has been marked, and missiles came Add's way, and there's even more coming.
=
Ominous laughter came from Add as he decided to toy with Chung. Silently marking the opponent with a Reverse Stigma, Add warped out of there in a flash before the missiles would get to him with the Phase Shift he left on the other platform. Since the catalyst of the Phase Shift was left in Add's place, the missiles that were already shot struck the catalyst, causing it to explode in psychokinetic energy.

Well, Add was still marked by that target for Chung's Artillery Support, but again... what was the point of Add's Reverse Stigma?
=
What even is Add planning? Chung thought. He only went closer just to tag Chung with a Reverse Stigma. Something is wrong.

Chung set a Mortar at his current location, so that if Add returns there for any kind of reason, he will get bombared with bombs. After that, Chung went over to the edge of the platform he was at, and set his Destroyer to ready the next skill.

"Artillery Strike - Missile Shower!"

After a few seconds, after taking a careful aim at Add, a barrage of missiles came flying down out of nowhere. Since it was coming pretty fast, it would be difficult to evade them, in addition with the Artillery Support still in effect for a while.
=
Oh dear, more missiles. Since Add had just warped himself onto the other platform, he had to think fast on what to do here. At least with him being in Dynamo Configuration mode, he had a boost in power in terms of his attacks. However, he could've sworn that he was never tired out even when this fight had begun.

"Maximum... STRIKE!!"

Add summoned six orbs of temporal energy, those orbs rotating around him once the special active was used. One by one, he would send these in an attempt to smack the missiles away. However, it wasn't enough to stop all of the missiles coming his way. Surely a few missiles roughed him up, but it wasn't enough either to knock him out. Plus... he didn't seem to do anything to use that Reverse Stigma... which was making this more and more unpredictable for Chung.
=
Looks like Chung is finally gaining an edge over Add, but Chung is getting tired out as well, and the longer this goes, whatever plan Add might have will be executed, Chung believed. Since Add was still on a seperate platform, Chung had to get closer. He backed away from the edge, reloaded a cannonball, and ran towards the edge. He jumped away from the platform he was on, making use of the gravity and the height boost that Chung got from shooting the cannonball downwards, he managed to get on Add's current platform.

"I got you now! CHAOS CANNON!"

Chung loaded a cannonball and used Disfrozen to amplify that cannonball, allowing Chung to shoot the multiple powered-up missiles from both sides of his Destroyer. When used close range, it's pretty hard to escape, and deadly if multiple hits connect.
=
"Gagckkk!"

Add cried out by the fact that he couldn't get out of the way of this barrage of missiles coming his way. Well, now that Chung was close... it was probably worth the risk of being this close to pull this off. A small rift appeared near him.

"Stardust Shower!"

As Add temporarily disappeared from sight, a large void was opened right above Chung, all sorts of psychokinetic energy being ruthlessly showered down on the Tacticial Trooper repeatedly. As the last large orb would crash down and explode upon contact unlike the other energy orbs, Add was nowhere to be found as the rifts disappeared, but a small glimmer of purple happened to flash once near Chung... and another flash did the same except from behind.
=
"URGH!" Chung exclaimed as he was hit by the barrage of orbs, throwing him to the ground. The Wonder Wall couldn't hold against all of them, in addition with Chung being away from his Tactical Field. But after that barrage... where was he? Thinking back, Add only got close to him to tag him with Reverse Stigma... was he about to transport Chung back to his original location? If so, that must be where he was hiding.

Just to be sure, he installed another Mortar at his current platform as a backup plan.

"Scare Chase!"

A single homing missile shout out of Chung's Destroyer. While not as powerful as the Dread Chase, it did it's best to try and find Add, if he was actually in range.
=
The missiles happened to home in to an empty space that is between this platform that Chung was on and the other platform that was marked by Add's Reverse Stigma. Nothing hit their intended target, meaning that Add was there to begin with but was gone before he would get hit.

Before Chung could do anything in recession, he was instantly warped over to the place marked by Add's Reverse Stigma, and at that second, Add's voice could be heard nearby.

"Gravity Buster."

A compressed gravitational blast of energy sparked down onto Chung's location, not letting him even move out of the focused location of the explosion. Once that occurred, Add would reappear some distance away from Chung but on the same platform as him.

"Isn't this enjoyable, Chung? It reminds me of how we would spar against each other a lot. You should know by now that your time is almost up..."
=
"NGH!" Chung cried out as he was paralyzed and hit by the Gravity Buster.

"No, it's not over yet... I'll defeat you, just like how I always win over you with the power of missiles!" Ching said, getting back up. Additionaly, the mortar Chung previously set here started to activate, as Add was somewhat nearby.
Chung got back up on his feet, and while the mortar started to fire up, he pointed his Destroyer upwards, ready to launch something.

"This is the end! Satelite Rain!"

The launched missile opened up a portal, and out came from it a flurry of misiles, cannonballs, grenades, and bombs so widespread that if it was launched in front of Chung, there is almost no escape from it. Additionally within the barrage, a nuke was slowly coming in, ready to explode.
=
So. Many. Damn. Missiles.

A few of those missiles would be fine for him to avoid as usual, but... there was so many. How the hell was he going to save himself from this one?! Well, his time run out on him, Add couldn't even fathom on how he would get out of this, and pretty much he was getting repeatedly juggled by the missiles.

Whelp, he was down on the ground, most likely knocked out by that whole mess. Add wasn't exactly a tank like some others, buuuuuttt... just to be sure, it might be wise to check if Add's truly unconscious or even dead by that.
=
Looks like Add is down. For extra measure, Chung shot a cannonball, aimed at Add's nuts.
=
Just at that moment, Add fell into a self-generated rift under his body, allowing him to fall into the rift and reappear not too far away. He was still roughed up as he was, but he ought to do one more thing before potentially retreating.

"Heheheheh... kek... Farewell Chung! PARANOIA!!!"

A colossal distortion of time and space appeared above them, and further blasts from the increasing disortion of this would inflict some nasty damage and illusion effects on Chung. Ouch.
=
Well Chung did expect this, but not by the scale he thought it'd be. He didn't have enough mana to get another Wonder Wall up due to Chung using Satelite rain.

So... yea. Chung's fucked. He took that Paranoia head on. Hell, there was no need for the illusion effect.

"Urgh." Chung said, on the ground. "I failed... to protect..."

And so thus lay Chung, defeated.
=
An unhinged smile grew on the Esper's face, and as much as he wanted to finish the job... he didn't. It would be a waste of his power, and it didn't feel as great when done to someone that was already done. ... Yes, this Esper had his limits. Add turned his back toward the down trooper, opening a spacial rift to allow himself to escape soundly to his own parallel dimension.

"... now then, where did that pesky Nasod Queen head off to?"

Add grumbled this question to himself as he disappeared into the ripples of time and space.​

Annie Vs Hisoka
(@york As: Annie Leonhardt & @Ginutusu As: Hisoka)

oDEOJTd.png
Annie Leonhardt stood amidst the spikes and flames, standing almost directly near the gates inside the building among the flaming, spikey chaos. She had her 3d maneuver gear on, standing perfectly still as she seemed to be waiting for something, or, in this case... Someone.

"My my this is a strange looking building for a school." Hisoka teased this pink haired boy. "T-t-thank you for taking me home you t-two." He stuttered out and bowed down. Saskue looked at him then looked away, "Stay out of trouble kid, or you'll end up like this guy." Saskue warned him about his future. "Oh I'm not a bad guy, I'm just a wondering traveller looking for someone." Hisoka said, licking his lips as he was getting excited. He sensed a strong Nen source coming from someone. "Excuse me, I think I've found that someone." He left the two and walked towards the user.

It was then that Annie turned, noticing the presense of another nearby... She seemed relatively calm, collected, and, it became apparant she had a distinct goal in mind. "I see... You're here." She said calmly.

"Well I noticed your not like others here, they're not as...... Monstrous as you." Hisoka eyes glowing with murderous intent. "I want to see how much it will take until you break." He pulls out his cards and sets up Bungee Gum on them all. He made them appear as if they're floating. "Want to see a magic trick little girl." Hisoka smile growing larger.

"Hmph, you almost remind me of an old friend..." Annie said, she looked more interested than anything as she raised her fists... It looked like she was just testing the waters for the moment, though, she kept a firm grip on her 3D maneuver gear, clearly prepared to retaliate.

Hisoka looked around his environment to see how he could set up his "final act". "Can I ask you a question?... How many cards does it take to kill you?" He pointed his finger at her setting up Bungee Gum again. Now all he had to do was to release the cards and they would fly towards her. "If you're right you can live... However"
Hisoka gave a look a death into the soldier's eyes, "If you're wrong, you die." He then step back and waited for her response. He was craving for someone like this, someone to satisfy his bloodlust.

"It depends... How much do you know about a titan shifter?" Annie asked, she cocked her head, drawing both of her blades. "Your answer will come soon enough... But, I don't guarantee you'll like it." Annie said mysteriously, waiting for Hisoka to make the first move...

"Wrong answer." Hisoka released the deadly cards towards her. "They're all going to follow her no matter what, even if she dodges a few she can't escape!" He thought, then after that same time he flashed away then appeared behind her. He wen over her shoulder and whispered, "Boo." Before flying straight up with the use of Bungee Gum.

Annie didn't dodge, not at first... Instead, she used her blades to deflect a few of the cards, using her 3d maneuver gear to swing herself around the various spikes and flames in the area in an effort to lose the remaining persuing cards, though, oddly enough, she wasn't too worried about eventually getting hit.

Hisoka was trailing her from the shadows making sure she didn't know that he's on her and to make sure her focus is on the cards. What she didn't know is that Hisoka actually tagged her when he came up to her. If he wanted to he could pull her towards him. "Let's get up close and personal." He yelled over her then her pulled her towards her and gave a giant punch towards her stomach.

Annie smirked, raising her hands as she attempted to deflect the punch, not really caring about the collateral damage this might spell for her arms... One had to wonder why that was the case though....

Hisoka went through with the punch then followed up with a kick. At the same time the cards have reached her and is no way dodging them. Hisoka the pullout with Bungee Gum and landed on top of a building. "Let's watch you fall." He hoping for the damage to be significant.

Already, smoke was coming from her injuries as she caught Hisoka's kick carefully... The cards embedded themselves in her body, sure, but... It looked like her injuries were, regenerating?

"You don't fear death?" Hisoka coming back in with a flurry of punches and kicks to finish the job. He was confused why his cards didn't do any damage. He set Bungee Gum to make sure to fly out if the girl had any more surprises.

Annie laughed, though, it looked like she was indeed hurt, even if her wounds were beginning to regenerate. "Where I grew up... Death is far from the worst fate you'll meet." She said simply, then, she landed on the ground, sheathing her blades suddenly. "I see your skills far outmatch my body..." Annie said mysteriously, lifting one of her hands to her face "But, I've survived your little challenge." she said, an interested look crossing her face. "However... Now it's your turn... To survive mine!" she shouted, suddenly biting down, right on the base of her thumb. A flash of orange electricity suddenly occurred as a mass of flesh and bone grew ontop of an humongous skeleton, encasing Annie's body... Until finally, the creature towering above Hisoka was born, the female titan. It was then that she raised her hands, assuming a fighting stance of some sort; it wouldn't be long before she struck... Though, it appeared she was waiting for Hisoka to make the first move.

Hisoka was dazed by the giant girl. He felt the power run through the air. "Oh.... Please don't stop, I'm getting excited..." Hisoka bursting into laughs of pleasure. "She may be strong but I'm faster then she will ever be." He was planning on how to take down the challenge before him. He still has Bungee Gum on him, and if needed to escape could. Cards were no use seeing the size of her. He made seemed out matched but he wouldn't stop, because the thrill was to high.
"Well aren't you going to do anything? If not, then, let's for for round." Hisoka vanished then appeared at the Titan's calf, he punched the left the right one to see if anything could happen but his punches couldn't bring her down. He bounced back behind the girl then flew away in the buildings.

Oddly enough, despite her increased size, she was still just as fast; in fact... It looked like the extra muscle mass on her was seriously helping. The kick to her shin appeared not to harm her; much more force was required it seemed. Though, he did feel a distinct burning sensation; after all, a Titan is known for radiating excrutiatingly large amounts of heat. Just as he started to fly away, Annie, in the body of the Female Titan now bounded after him... The ground shook as she raised her fists, preparing to punch at Hisoka, though, there was no telling what exactly Annie was capable of in the form she was in now...

Hisoka was right with is predictions with her punching him, and in response widens his arms, he created a wall of Bungee Gum, he took in the extremely large first slowing it down til it stopped for a moment. He looked back at her and winked before releasing it back towards her with twice the speed and power. At the very moment he did he activated the other Bungee Gum, when hitting her legs he planted it and is now being lunged forward at the ground. "Bungee Gum, I named the technique after my favorite childhood treat by the same name." He explained to Annie as he was waiting for her destruction. "It has the proprieties of gum it sticks and stretches. You will never get back up unless I release it." Hisoka now on the top of a building sitting down. "Not even the strongest can break the bond, although if you understand Nen you could have had a chance." Hisoka teasing her about her failure.

Though the Bungee Gum was strong, Annie's skin appeared to be burning at it... Slowly but surely. It was uncertain if the heat was enough to free her; but, if this Bungee Gum was anything like real gum... It would behave enough like rubber to the extent where extreme heat can make it brittle, brittle enough for Annie to break free. Though, as she sat there, something else entirely began to happen as well... Her hands were immobilized, but, a strange crystaline substance suddenly covered them, her tendons began to strain as she waited to see if her body heat would do the trick... Though, even if it didn't, it was uncertain if she had a backup plan for a situation like that...

"Try and try you must however trying to burn it away is not happening." Hisoka looking down at the helpless creature. He moved down and slowly strutted towards her then saw the crystals forming. "Did you get me jewelry, oh you sweet heart~." Hisoka tapping the rather large fancy rock. "Bungee Gum is made out of my Nen, in order to break it you need to break me, and as far as I can see there's no way that's happening." He taunting her knowing she can't escape unless she understood Nen. "I'll make you a deal, I'll let you live if you don't kill me, then I'll let you go, you're not strong enough yet." Hisoka frowned disappointed that she wasn't ready yet. "However, any attempts to kill me, and I'll end you before you knew what happened." Hisoka waited for an answer hoping not to kill someone when weaker then him.

With a monstrous roar, both of her arms were suddenly wrenched free, well... Sort of; she decided to lose both of them, detatching them temporarily as she fell backwards, her feet having been torn off as well by her body's colossal weight, and possibly on purpose? In either case, it appeared that she was unable to speak in this form... A Titan may have vocal cords, but, it was doubtfull if even a shifter could manage to utter a single word using the body they're in. Smoke came from the stumps that had once been connected to her limbs for the moment... However, Annie made no motion to attack Hisoka, not yet anyways.

Hisoka exploded with laughter, seeing she be crippled down. "Is that the best you can do?! Rip off your own body?" He looked over to see the girl eyes, they looked with anger and determination. "Stubborn are you? How does it feel to be powerless against me?" Hisoka smiled and bite his lip. He walked up and sent a message through his legs and kicked the girls head to satisfy his urges of murder.

It took a few seconds, but, Annie's limbs suddenly regenerated... Starting with her legs, and then her arms! It appeared this fight might not be over... Though, as she raised her hands, that look on her face seemed not to reveal any sort of malice... But, rather, interest. Though, chances are, she'd be unable to talk in her titan form, though, she did seem to make a sort of nodding motion as if in reference towards his offer from earlier.

Hisoka looked at her face and saw the nod, however he also saw her arms coming back. He immediately set up Bungee Gum, linking it towards both arms, causing a straight jacket effect. He then proceeded with the legs to hooking them up to making sure there's no way of escaping him. He looked back at her with a grin. "Now if you can go back to being a little girl could we talk?"

Eventually, Annie in her titan form nodded again, though, it was really hard to tell... Then, she suddenly stood still for a momnet, but, something appeared to be happening. It took a few moments longer, but, Annie herself appeared to push herself out of the nape of the Titan form's neck... Almost like she was shedding a new coccoon. Eventually, she sliced her way free of the rest of the body, and let it drop... It was beginning to "evaporate" more or less as it lay there, motionless on the ground, leaving behind nothing but a large skeleton. Annie's eyes were dripping with blood, and it looked like it was rather hot... However, she didn't seem to phased by it. "Fine... About what exactly?" she asked, sheathing her twin-blades once more, her 3d-maneuver gear, and in fact, her entire military police uniform seemed more or less intact.

"Well as far as we can tell I out class you in almost every way possible, so I'll make a deal; I'll have a fair fight with you. I won't use my Nen if you won't transform. If you can withstand the onslaught I'll let you live, and you can come back later to when your ready for me. Is that s deal?" Hisoka said, reaching his hand out to shake the girls.

Annie cocked her head, wiping a bit of blood away from her eyes, then, she nodded shaking his hand all of a sudden. "Deal." She said, it looked like she was intrigued to say the least by this proposal... Perhaps it was something she had actually been looking forward to...

Hisoka charged forward with a couple of punches, even with out tapping into Nen he could break stone walls with ease. He didn't tell the whole truth to her though, he was using Nen but not to enhance his attacks, but rather protecting him from deadly blows.

Annie moved out of the way with some great agility... It looked like she had some effective techniques up her sleeve. Not just that, but, it seemed like this wasn't the first time she had dodged powerfull punches like this, though, maybe she wasn't using her human body when this happened... Then, she raised her hands again, waiting for Hisoka to strike again, it looked like she was only testing the waters at the moment.

In a blink of a eye Hisoka jumped in the air the started to send in kicks a blinding speed. It was almost inhuman of how he moved with such speed and strength. He anticipated for her to counter attack so he threw in a faint to throw her off guard.

Annie was unable to dodge completely, but, instead, with some strain on her arm, possibly even bone fracturing... She managed to deflected his kicks, barely, but, she didn't counterattack just yet, luckily enough, being unaffected by the faint temporarily. Though, now, she knew what he was capable of, she knew she could no longer hold back... In a blink of the eye, she suddenly charged forwards, moving each of her limbs at once, it was obvious she practiced moves like this alot... Her arms reached for his feet, straining and even making slight crunching noises as her bones broke. She felt pain, but, her face didn't seem to register it as she attempted to throw him off balance by pulling both of his feet towards her. Her arms were smoking again as her regeneration began to kick in once more...

Hisoka gladly let her grab him. "Oh please don't stop...~" He giggled out to the girl. His emotions was hyping up from the little brawl. He wrapped his legs around her neck then leaned forward to her. Hisoka whispered into Annie's ear, "Stop cheating." He then threw his body backwards or for her forward. He was about to smash the girls head into the ground and there was no one stopping him. "I'm sorry it had to end like this. I'm not good at keeping promises."

Annie smirked suddenly, flexing her right hand quickly, a quiet metallic sound could be heard as a bright light suddenly surrounded her "Me neither." she said, sounding just a little disappointed... When it all cleared up, she had become a titan again, but, this time, she looked alot calmer, oddly enough...

In complete reaction Hisoka kicked the Giants face in the set up Bungee Gum; again making them tie up her arms rendering them useless. He the fired of another one for himself and zipped away from the danger that could break apart from the situation.

Annie concentrated, appearing to be trying to access this "Nen" thing Hisoka had mentioned, but... Eventually, she grew impatient, tearing her arms free with another sickening crunch. She stared Hisoka down for the time being, seeming to be waiting for something...

"It's no use girl, you can not achieve this power with just powering through this. It takes years of training or someone accessing your hidden potential." He explained zipping around here. While doing this he continued to pin her down with Bungee Gum, eventually creating a giant prison for her.

'So... This is what it comes down to...' Annie thought to herself, by now, she recognized that Hisoka was stronger than her... However, she wasn't about to die either, not here... Suddenly, her body began to glow brightly almost as if it was melting as it condensed itself around Annie herself... It wasn't long before she had "frozen" herself completely in a crystal, her eyes were closed... And the material seemed practically impenetrable. Though, it looked like she was in a coma, but, yet, there was a faint smile on her face, as if she had finally found the fight she was looking for... A fight which had introduced her to a new element entirely...

Hisoka saw the crystal formation finish then stopped Bungee Gum. He zip lined down to the gigantic rock and examined it. He threw in kicks and punches but couldn't move anywhere with it. "I'm disappointed in you girl, however you're smart to know that I'm far stronger than you. So next be ready, I'll make sure one of us dies next time." After saying farewell to the imprisoned girl he left and went back to his comrade waiting for him.
"Well was she worth fighting? You two both caused serious damage to the city."
"She forfeited sadly, but I'll see her down the road, now would you kindly show me your home? I sure hope they're worthy opponents there."
The duo then moved out of town quickly before someone finds about the incident that occurred.​
Battle End.
Hisoka The Magician wins! Annie lost by forfeit... But, she'll be back, next time!​

• Love
Reactions: Ginutusu and Kame
Status
Not open for further replies.