Anime Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kame

Original poster
v7yy4x.jpg

''Fight, Victory, Glory''

Anime Battle Royale is a Arena based RP, Arena RP is a small part of rp that consists of the violence and action of the said rp. This RP will not be acted out like any other RP but to be only acted out in battle and who you battle as depends on YOU! You the member will pick from two characters from ANY Anime you desire and you will fight with them in a arena against another member. These two characters will be called ''Main Character'' and ''Secondary Character'' The main character is the character you like the most and honestly this is the first character you choose to fight with. The Secondary character is the character you pick second and the character you can switch between via battles. Every battle will be 1v1 based and you have to pick between your main and secondary character to whom you wanna fight with in that said battle.

The limits of who your two characters can be is LIMITLESS!

You can pick anyone from ANY anime you want!
There will be Weekly Official Tournaments and unique Events every Month!
And not only that but everyone can battle one another at ANY TIME! These battles will be called ''Free Battles''.
If you have any questions then please ask me.

This sounds like a blast! :)

You may run into a bit of a godmod issue, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Let me know if this turns into something :)

This sounds like a blast! :)

You may run into a bit of a godmod issue, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Let me know if this turns into something :)
We've already grew a pretty sizable member list for this RP. If you want i will invite you to the private group.

Reactions: Jade
We've already grew a pretty sizable member list for this RP. If you want i will invite you to the private group.
Sweet; sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.