Anime Battle Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to secure my victory... I know exactly which character I wanna go as.

flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

Reactions: Ginutusu
Okay I'm back now, anything you want to discuss about?
@Crow

Clowny and Sasuke are acceptable characters.

Also, powers will be split into 'Ailment', 'Street and below', 'City to Continental', 'Planetary', 'Solar System', 'Stardust' 'The Galaxy and Beyond' and 'Existence'.

'Ailment' refers to status-based capabilities. Everything else is powerlevel-based.

At the start of each match, both players can agree to a level of power, with 'Ailment' being the lowest and 'Existence' being the highest. All abilities will be capped at this.

So, for instance, if capped at 'Stardust', Goku can't become God or Blue due to these capabilities being classed higher.

• Useful
Saskue would be at around city to continental while Hisoka would be Ailment. In my opinion I don't think we should have characters with planetary and above powers because it's a little ridiculous having living gods just wipe the floor, but this is only my opinion.

Oh boy, we have a saitama signup

Time to crush your hopes and play the truly OP
latest

Probably gonna pick Izayoi for those who choose to play OP characters, and pick someone else for the decidedly not so unfair fights :)

Probably gonna pick Izayoi for those who choose to play OP characters, and pick someone else for the decidedly not so unfair fights :)
I was actually joking on the whole Saitama thing, but if you want to go truly OP then I'll have to break out the biggest of guns.

1NY4VDt.jpg

tumblr_mkrydt6tkp1s9o2o3o8_500.gif

Your eyes can kill anything you stab?

Cute

(I'm curious if he'd win, actually, since he could negate her powers. But that's only if he can punch her, which depends on her own speed)

Saskue would be at around city to continental while Hisoka would be Ailment. In my opinion I don't think we should have characters with planetary and above powers because it's a little ridiculous having living gods just wipe the floor, but this is only my opinion.
Sasuke sounds more planetary seeing how he can legit control rocks from space and create meteoroids with one flick of a finger.

Sasuke sounds more planetary seeing how he can legit control rocks from space and create meteoroids with one flick of a finger.
Yeah good point, the Reningan and Susanoo are pretty powerful.

Well I may join.

Reactions: Kame
I guess I'll consider starting the OoC sooneth.

My RP schedule has been emptied, nearly.

• Love
Alright, since Crow is inactive here i will be taking control. Since this post will also count as a boost i will wait a few minutes and in that time please rate or reply to this comment if you're still here.

• Useful
Alright, since Crow is inactive here i will be taking control. Since this post will also count as a boost i will wait a few minutes and in that time please rate or reply to this comment if you're still here.
Cool cool I'm here and ready

Guess I'm not surprised that crow disappeared again.

Status
Not open for further replies.