Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rion

Original poster
625d91dfca4f1977b94d3a4d5c7450ad.png

Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Plot info:
Due to global warming and rising sea levels in the early 21st century, much of Earth's landmass has been lost. In 2039, fleets of powerful sentient warships, armed with advanced weaponry, appear and devastate the world's naval forces. These ships, collectively called 'The Fleet of Fog', impose a worldwide naval and aerial blockade, preventing humanity from both traveling the oceans and to other nations. During the blockade, the Fleet of Fog created Mental Models, humanoid avatars containing a ship's core, as a means to develop self cultivation and overcome their lack of creative thinking of tactics like humans, which at the same time made the Mental Models have their own unique personality.

General Info: Looking for a female to play a Mental Model while I will act the Captain. (Roles can be reversed, however I am aiming for a FxM pairing). Genres include romance and action.

I hope to work close together with you to create a good character pair.

For those who might be interested, but haven't watched or read Arpeggio of Blue Steel:

• Navel warfare, anime style.
  • Mental Models are pretty much females that like a AI control a WW2 warship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to try. You may have given me a new anime to watch :)

Oh if only you were looking for the opposite. lol

are you limiting this to 1x1 or could it be a group thing?
By the way like that ship image.

are you limiting this to 1x1 or could it be a group thing?
By the way like that ship image.
The problem is that the interest in navy ships is a small niche. Even smaller when you add the anime. However, if you are looking for a group RP based on the anime you should be able to find one offsite.

Still interested.
I can explain the story and theme more if so desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.