Anime and Manga Recommend Thread

mmm, I watch panty and stockings with garterbelt sporadically. I really, really like it, but simply lack of time and the format of the show makes it so I don't watch episode after episode.

It's like a cartoon, really; mini plots abound.

mmm, panty is my fav.

I liked Kuragehime. it's a little cute romancey type of deal and I think there will be another season, the first just didn't wrap up entirely.

It's about an awkward nerdy girl who loves jellyfishes. Yeah. Nerdy awkward girls abound.

and guys, I'm trying to remember a manga I dropped a while ago; maybe you can help me remember the name.
The art is really detailed, but the main character is drawn as a simple bird creature, as is his family. If you know the manga, that right there should tell you about it.

I stopped a chapter or two after he has awkward sex with his aunt, or something.
and only stopped cuz I couldn't find any further chapters....

it's something with a 'p', I think...

Wow, Wendu.

I thought I was the only person in the world watching kuragehime and liking it

>:I

You liked Kuragehime? You are my older brother...

It was cutesy but I wish whenever she was done up, they did her eyebrows like the first time she was cute. Eh. Eyebrows. Whatever.

I also liked Kure Nai. More for the little girl whose name I do not remember, not so much for the arm bone blade thingie.

i don't rly watch anime any more to be honest i mostly read manga to much cencering in anime these days. so some good manga for you all

Gantz

zet man new version

berserk

defense devil

ao no exorcist

that's a few i can think of rite now sorry there is a lot and i cant remember them all

Oh god, Wendu. Did you watch the kure nai ova?

Why do we like the same obscure things ._.

No! I didn't know there was an ova! <3

This is refreshing, that I should actually *know* something you know. Huh.

The Kurenai OVA is true to the original manga/light novel illustrations, not the freaky one-step-into-realistic style in the tv version.

And yeah, I prefer Murasaki in the light novel/manga art version, even if she looks more generic in terms of design now.

I watched Shangri-La, last summer, and was really impressed.

Apocalypse by jungle expansion? Check
Quirky girl protagonist with a boomerang? Check and bonus because the series starts with her getting out of prison
Badass Transvestites? Double Check
Little girls who can kill you with their brain? Check
Adults who aren't afraid to kill the children right back? Check
Lovechild of Gackt and Lady Gaga antagonist? Check

I could go on.

But I won't.

YOUTUBE MUTHAFUCKAS

I didn't like shangri-la.

Animation quality DROPPED in the second episode and I was all :/