Animals United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jin solemnly nodded. "Its sad, isn't it? We would be doing the same thing.... We almost did." Looking up at the sky, Jin imagined how it would have been if we invaded another planet, killed of the inhabitants, and tried to colonize. "Can we really blame them? Can they blame us for trying?"

"Ugh. Fine. Let's go." Hunter said, standing up and also looking up at the night sky.

"They still haven't learned...." Milo said, her sentence trailing off as she remembered something her owners said. She looked up at the stars, wondering how many other planets have also suffered from the aliens forced occupations... Then she looked back at the others, changing the subject quickly. "I guess we should try and visit my old home, if it's still there, hopefully we'll find something of use..."

Last edited:
Abdukar which was off checkibg the area finaly came back looking at the others with a smile "You got all serious again guys, didn't you?" he asked in a rather sleepy tone.

Noticing the dead alien he walks to it "I didn't eat all day, hope you don't mind if I take some" with that said and withozt waiting for a reply he starts eating, his tail jumping around rather excited until he realized the taste and froze for a second before forcing more food down due to the immense hunger.

Milo tensed up, hearing a sound, or at least she thought she did. "I heard something... Could it be an alien?"

With those words Abdukar tensed up and looked around trying to figure out what Milo heard "We should check...just to go sure..right?" he asked with a worried look.

Status
Not open for further replies.