Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Do Animals Belong In Zoos ?[/DASH]
This article talks about how zoos totally change the way an animal lives and completely ruin its chances of living and surviving in its natural habitat, or the wild. Their needs are pretty much ignored. Birds are made for flying, but they can't fly. Lions should be hunting, but they're just showcases.
Are the zoos really worth it ?
What do you think ? Let me hear your opinions <3