Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbie flinched hearing the door open again, her eyes shut tight as she started to struggle. "No...please...leave m-" She fell short as her eyes snapped open feeling the straps start to loosen. Her golden eyes fell upon a young girl...with wings. What the hell? She listened and sat up once she was free. She nodded slowly and slid her feet of the table. "What happened to me...?" She questioned stumbling, her legs weak from the injection.

"Well my guess is that they injected you and now well... We all seem to have a common side effect... We have parts of animals some cases are more so than others. But other than that I have no idea about this place." Her smile not fading as she spoke. "Oh and were trying to escape." She motioned to the others.

Ginseng looked at Bjorn uncomfortably. What did they do to Bjorn?? He wasn't really sure how to respond to his question. His ears flicked, tail wagging slightly (despite himself) at the fact of having another group member.

"Hey, Bjorn can you stand on your own alright?" Ginseng asked.

Bjorn shakes his head and rubs his eyes "woah what the hell happend to me? i remember thoses smilers puting me on somthing and it being hypnotic, they were trying to smiler me!"

(sorry for dissapearing, you guys. I had some stuff to deal with. I'm going to rework my first post ^^)

The sun had shown bright through the giant maple leaves. The succulent heavy weighted bark coated the massive trunks of the maples. The Burch trees had turned ash white. They were scabbing and peeling away, revealing their summer shin. Daffodils were scattered among tulips, Gold on purple. The grass seemed sharp, tiny knives, killer green. As she walked past the scenery filled with mint leaves and ruby flowers her feet stepped over crumbling blacktop.

Her name is Kendall, a beautiful young woman the wonderful age of 25. Her luxurious brown hair waved behind her in the crisp wind. Eyes of glass shined green and full of dignity. She carried herself well, walking strongly and at a pace that defined her as the woman she was. She could finally see her house.

She neared her driveway, the sun hidden by the roof of her abode. She saw her dog Roxo scratching at the firm screen door. Roxo's tongue hung out of his long slender mouth. His brown and black coat covered his tall skinny frame. It was amazing how he know her from other people. His long bony tail wagged excitedly. He whined and scratched frantically at the door separating them. There was something different about these whimpers and this attempt to reach her. What was wrong?
She could hear the cars on the street, turning to go home.

It frightened her, made her mind wander. Did that car disappear? Magic maybe? It went back into history, possibly to change the future for the better. Roxo's barking awoke her from here content place in her own head. I was a truck directly behind her, a man holding a long flat board.

Kendall saw in the reflection of her glossy mailbox what awaited her; she choked on her own saliva before everything went black.

Kendall was awake, but she was wished she wasn't. Her long brown hair fell around her face in thick tendrils, framing her delicate features. The air was thick and for some reason, smelt of chemicals she couldn't recognize. The bars were cold against her back, even through her leather work jacket.

"hello?"

From the other side of the room she heard a small voice calling out. No doubt someone else that had been taken against their will. Why was this happening, and what was the strange bottles of liquid that hung on the sides of her cage? Kendall strained her neck to see, but couldn't get a view of the other side because of the large whirring computer set in the middle, it's wide screens and heavy console took up a dark, circular space in the middle of the room.

"I'm here! What's happening?!" She didn't expect an answer to her question, but asking made her feel slightly better. A male voice added to the calls from the other side of the room, making her even more worried. How many people were in here exactly?

A bright light shown from the right of the computer, what looked like a double door opening up and making way for two tall framed shadows to enter. Kendall crawled to the back of her prison, feeling her heart thump nervously against her chest. She tried to hide in the shadows, but it was in vein, whimpering as the shapes loomed over her.

There was a sudden twinge of pain in her shoulder, a long rod had entered the iron bars of the cage from the side; jabbing her while her eyes were distracted to the front. Kendall's body quickly went numb, feeling ice spread through her veins and droop her face into a melted scowl. Her mind screamed as she slumbed against the ground, listening as the cage was opened and her body was dragged out; only to be strapped down to a cold metal table.

The spectors began wheeling her out of the room, mind and eyes blurring as the crossed the threshold of the door and she went blank.
The door behind them locked electronically, setting a security system and turning off the rest of the light in the room, leaving everyone else in the black.

Last edited:
Bjorn Heard something rattling down the corridor he went to the turn and took a look there was a woman on a gurnny. Bjorn jumps in front of the gunny and it crashes in to him and lurches back sending the Person wheeling the gurnny stumbling back. Bjorn fired a shot at the man wheeling the gurny and hit him in the leg, "stay down unless you want to get hurt" bjorn said as he picked the man up and held him as a hostage with the shotgun to the mans head just as some security guards came round the corner. "DROP YOUR WEPONS NOW AND NOBODY GETS THEIR BRAINS SPRAYED ACROSS THE CORIDOOR!" Bjorn yells as they approach, Bjorn shoots the Scientest when they take no heed of his warning and fires more shots as he atemps to move the gurny out of the shooting. Bjorn calls out "Hey Jinseng i need you to take hold of this Gurny get ready to catch" and bjorn pushes the Gurny down the coridoor towards Ginseng.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginseng's ears twitched at the sounds of yelling and gun fire before he runs to where Bjorn and the person strapped to the gurney were. He quickly takes her to the others.

"Bjorn's having some sort of shootout with some security guards." He explained to the others as soon as he reached them.

Areal looked at Ginseng she had been waiting for Ginseng to get back an to see what he thought they should do. "Well shouldn't we help him or at least try and get him outta there?"

Bjorn backs away from the fire fight and runs over to ginseng to help wheel the gurney between corpses of guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.