Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn is dragged by the creepy guards with his legs dragging on the floor he yells "Areal Run! these guys arnt normal their Smilers!"

"But what about you guys I can't just leave you. Who knows what they'll do to you!" She said still doing what she could to hold them off, but she was starting to take blows a little more heavily for she wasn't use to the wings yet. And one was almost covered in blood. She was also begin to grow tried because of the blood loss.

"their leaking if i dont come back follow the yellow drips" bjorn yelled as he was taken in to a room about 10 ft down the coridoor.

Ginseng's shoulders bristled, eyes narrowing as he ran into the fray, trying to help Areal by punching, clawing and kicking at the guards that surrounded her, a low growl escaped him as he did his best.

"Okay I wont leave the total place with out you guys!" She screamed just before he was out of sight. Areal began to show some acrobat skills she learned from a guy who lived on her alley. She was able to get past the guards to Ginseng garbing his arm and pulling him with her. "Come on I can't lose all of you in one second after we just met and decide to escape." She went down a hall and keep running still holding Ginseng's arm once she felt they lost them she let go to catch her breath. "What happened back there? Hey Ginseng you okay I didn't mean to hurt you when I garbed your arm I just didn't won't to be the only one to escape right now. Better size in numbers am I right? Now were to next... Hmm..." Areal began to think as though she was trying to escape a gang from back home. "well we can't go back that way and we might get caught down the hall because of the blood trail that's now on the floor so I guess we need to go up... What do you think?" Areal was no breathing a little heavy tiring to fight off the tried senses that was now trying to take over. She was still losing blood and fast. 'Man I have to get this rapped. Hmm... I guess my fabric from my jeans could do... Unless there is an infirmary close by... But I can't take a chance of that right now we could get caught. Jeans it is, but I loved these jeans oh well sacrifices must be made.' She began to tare a part of her jean and extend her wing to examine the damage. And tryed tying it to her wing.

Bjorn is thrown on to a chair "Let go of me you creepy ass clowns" he yells

Alex awoke, finding himself chained in a dark room once again. His talons had been dulled and his wings wrapped together to prevent flight. He sighed and gritted his teeth to muscle through the pain he was in. Looking onto the darkness, he could hear a group of scientists nearing his new cell.

yellow and black swirling disks rotated as Bjorn felt the roller-coaster advance "this must be some kind of joke" he laughed as a needle punchers his skin

"It's okay, I'm fine." He replied when Areal asked about his arm, it was bleeding quite a bit from where her talon like nails dug into the flesh but he ignored it as best he could. He watched her with a frown as she tried to tie a piece of her jeans to her injured wings.

"Here, let me help." He muttered, moving closer to her.

"Thanks... Your arm... It's bleeding... Man I got to get use to this. You sure your okay?" She was now a little worried she was also think about the others and her smile was defiantly gone. "I hope the others are okay."

Bjorn stumbles out the door he was draged through towards Areal "hey im ok they seemed to put me on some kind of roller-coaster"

Ginseng looked down at his arm scowling at the smell of his own blood before tearing off the hem of his shirt and tying it around his arm tightly with his hand and teeth. In all honesty, he had been in somewhat worse conditions as far as injuries and health went.

"I'll live." He responded, before turning towards Bjorn and giving him a rather confused look at his statement.

Bjorns eyes were diferent the were swirly"why am i like so.." Bjorn said as he grabs on to Ginseng for stability

Bjorn stumbles down the coridoor and through a door to find alex chained up "hey bro sup" Bjorn says as he stumbles over to Free Alex.

Ginseng's brows furrowed. Bjorn was just using him as support then left down the corridor. Plus, what was with his eyes?

"There are so many things wrong with this." He muttered, glancing over at Areal to see what she was going to do.

Bjorn untied Alex then his mouth turned in to a wide smile "oooh oooh" Bjorns pupils dilated in so they looked huge and he stumbled back to where Ginseng was.

"Uh, are you okay?" Ginseng asked, head tilted as he spoke with a light frown on his face.

"just look in to my eye what do you see? im seeing yellow and black swirly thingys i think i might of got smilered" Bjorn said as he stands there swaying from side to side slightly

Bobbie's ears flicked to faint voices outside the room. Her heart was racing still unsure of what was going on. Her white tail swayed back and forth against the cold table. Again she struggled against the straps, still unable to get loose. "Hello! Can you hear me!" She shouted, hoping someone hear her in the locked room.

Areal now done mending her wing turned. "You sure your okay man you don't look to good." She turned to were she saw two doors the one Alex came out of with Bjorn. She looked at the other door and she went closer listening closely. When she was there she opened it to reviled yet another. It was a girl who also had animal like features. 'Man what's with this place.' She walked over to the girl and began to unstrap her. "Hi I'm Areal and there are others out side we are trying to escape. Wanna come with?" Areal began to smile at the girl. She also went back to the door and looked at the others. "Hey guys I found another." She looked back at the girl still smiling waiting to see what would happen. She continued to keep her guard up from there encounter a few moments ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.