Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjorn turned back and put the Guards in a cell and shut the door "hey Areal found another person over here" Bjorn called out as he walked back over "say whats your name?" bjorn asked the new guy?

"Hey. I'm Areal." Areal left from where she was looking to greet the new guy.

"Thanks." He thanked Bjorn before looking over at Areal, ears perked. He honestly wondered why some people would do this to other human beings.

"My names Ginseng." He replied, nose twitching ever so slightly as he spoke.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm going to look and make sure that there isn't anyone else." and with that Areal turned and walked near to where she once was. Looking to make sure they hadn't missed someone on this side.

"Nice to meet you Ginseng" Bjorn said as he heard the radio crackle in to life "Patrol 3 where are you at current our coms are dead with patroll 55-56 please copy". "This is Patrol 3 im heading out for sector 5 with red clearance and will check out whats causing the interference".. "Patroll 3 pleas hold a minuet"

Ginseng rubbed at his temples, headache still intact. He quietly sat on the floor and waited, alert. He was still a little tired, but ignored the groggy feeling he had and watched Bjorn and Areal as he listened.

Alex walked back to the others with a soft smirk, "Good news, friends, I've found us a way outta here." He paused and looked to Ginseng, "And I see you've found someone else." With a quick wave, he introduced himself, "Name's Alex."

"All right, follow me," Alex said quickly as he turned away and headed toward the closest door. Looking back to the others, he spoke quietly with utter seriousness, "Listen... If these guards get a hold of us, just know that the way out is on the edge of the Eastern Guard Tower. Getting there won't be easy, and actually getting out is gonna be harder. And I'm gonna let you know now," he said with a soft sigh, "I'm not the sacrificial type."

"Okay lets go and just keep our guard up we should be fine." Areal said smiling again once more trying to lighten the mood.

With a soft chuckle, Alex looked to Areal, "Y'know girlie, I like your spirit." That was something he'd never really say to someone... He blinked a few times before readying his pistol, pushing on the door softly. Looking ahead, he whispered, "Here goes nothing."

"Thanks." Areal followed right behind hands ready to fight if she needed.

Ginseng gave a nod of acknowledgment Alex's way before standing and moving closer to the group he crossed his arms and waited, curious.

Bjorn mooved forward reading the shotgun and moved in to the coridoor there was somthing unusial about the guard who stood out in the coridoor bjorn let off a to shells and in to the guard that did nothing to him, "the eyes?? the smile what is wrong with you?" bjorn said as more came.

The door silently opened as Alex held his pistol with care, his finger gently brushing over the trigger. Entering the next room, his eyes went wide with surprise as he spotted large tubes of what seemed to be a serum of some sort. Large computers read DNA codes and genetic combinations to the left of him, and far right, there were cages occupied by what seemed to be dead test subjects. Alex could feel his wings retract more than they were as a feeling of nervousness filled his stomach... "What the hell?"

His fear was thrown aside by Bjorn's shooting. He turned and aimed his pistol to the guards that came. "Crap..."

The guards aproched their Wide mouthed grins and eyes with hypnotic swirls came ever closer bjorn stepped back and fire 2 more shots and pumped the shot gun ejecting shells and called out to Alex "hey what the hell is up with these guys?" Bjorn passed a photo to Alex as he Darted from one end of the coridoor towards alex. "heres what the remind me of" Bjorn said shooting again
maxresdefault.jpg

"I have no idea, but I don't think shooting them is helping us!" Alex exclaimed as pulled down on the trigger of his gun, his military training instantly kicking in. The rounds buried themselves in the chests of the guards, but they seemed to do no effect. His accuracy was perfect; he'd placed 3 rounds into the guards' hearts, they should've been dead by now.

Bjorn felt dizzy and stumbled to the side and fell like a ragdoll to the floor, he tilted his head up and fired his shot gun on his back " dont look at their eyes !" bjorn called out.

By the time Bjorn had warned Alex, it had been too late. He fell to the floor and went limp, unconscious.

Areal was now dodging garbing hands and kicked a guy right in the crouch. 'There he'll be out for a while.' She hit a few with her wings not realizing that they were extend until a guy had stabbed her. "HEY get your dirty hands off!!!" And with that the guy was hit first in the face then the stomach and last she kicked both legs. The guard lingerie on the ground in pain. Areal quickly garbed his knife and was now armed much better than just her claws. Now that she had the knife she looked to see how the others where holding off for now there were many on the ground around her. "Okay good to know... I think these guards were pretty normal that or I must pack a good punch. "She saw Alex now on the ground and went over to him. "Great a little late there on the warning hu..." She was now trying to get an good hit on the other guards. Hoping that it helped a little and keep them away from Alex who was now unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.