Animalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Areal followed and saw the figure of a guy who also had wings but his were smaller and looked different than hers. "Hey." She stood behind Bjorn.

Alex raised an eyebrow as he looked up to the two. Stumbling onto his feet, he tilted his head, awkwardly speaking back, "Uh... Hey." He wanted to ask what was going on, but he knew that now wasn't the time.

"were gona get out of here theres some weird things going on" Bjorn said as he fell back on to all 4 feet.

Taking note of both Bjorn's and Areal's appearance, he nodded, "Yeah... I see." Stepping outside the cell, he looked around. "Hm... You guys know where to go?" He balled his fists, having a feeling he was going to have to use them. "Better yet; do you guys know how to fight?"

Bjorn replied "Folow the fire Exit signs and if we need to air vents are are second best bet". Bjorn walks up to the door and opens it slightly.

"I don't know where to go. But I know a little about fighting. I picked it up from where I live. But I hope these things don't get in my way." When she said these things her wings extend and then went back in place. "Good idea I'll follow you then."

Alex spread his own wings, agreeing with Areal, "Ditto." As they folded back, he looked to Bjorn, "Hey, we need to be careful... I don't think these guys are gonna be happy about us getting out." Now, his military instincts was starting to kick in... All he needed was a gun.

"well talk of the devil there's a Guard round the corner " bjorn said quietly

"Great.... Let's get outta here." Areal now whispered hoping they wouldn't be found out her smile had left.

With a soft smirk, Alex tapped Bjorn's shoulder as he whispered, "Let me take care of him." He neared the corner and pressed his back against it, peeking around to see if the guard was looking their way. Good... He wasn't.

With a swift turn of the heel, he launched himself at the guard, throwing his knee into his back. As the guard fell with a grunt of pain, Alex fell top of him and threw his fist into the guard's neck. With expertise, he had just knocked out the guard. Standing over the body, he looked back and whispered, "All clear."

"Nice trick. Now let's get outta here before more come." Areal said trying to hold back her fears of begin out numbered and surrounded. 'Man I don't like this much. I hate the thought of what happened when I was heading home and they jumped me.' Her conference came back to her eyes as she thought 'But this time we have the advantage. They won't get me like that again and if they try I'll use my claws. wait claws really I just thought that. How ridicules oh well.' She kept her even more alert now as though finally the sense of a bird had kicked in.

Bjorn walks in to the corridor and sees a guard be hind the man with wings and punches the guard sending the guard smashing in to the wall. "phew that was to close. Bjorn picks up the shotgun from the floor and hears the radio "Patrol 1 everything ok down there?", Bjorn picks it up and awnsers it "Yeah All fine i think i think its this new fangled containment fields those bofins have set up is playing games with our radio coms", Bjorn heard the other raido start up and said "hey dude awnser your coms man" and nodded towards the guy with wings

Alex looks down onto the ground and grabs the pistol from the first guard's holster. Cocking it, he looked back to Bjorn and nodded. Picking up the radio, he spoke into it, "Yeah; we're fine."

He shrugged and mouthed the words, "Good enough?"

Bjorn nodded and gave the thums up as the radio replied "thanks patrol allseems good"

Name- Ginseng Taro
Gender- Male
Age- 17
Pic- IMG_20140702_010536.jpg

Animal influence- Akita dog
images-155.jpeg

bio- Ginseng grew up in a middle-class family that was slowly going into poverty. His parents homeschooled him. By the age of six his mother died of cancer, and his father died in a car accident after he turned ten. He spent the next five years living with his dad's crazy brother before deciding to runaway and live on the streets. He'd been living on the streets for the past two years in an old abandoned building until he was suddenly ambushed by a group of strange men that most likely have been watching him for a while.
---------
Ginseng groaned as he woke up in his cell. He was so tired, plus his head hurt. A headache was forming. He heard voices, and forgot where he was for a moment before the memory of waking up strapped to a chair then some man in a lab coat injecting him with some strange liquid surfaced. He opened his eyes and yawned, stretching. He sat on his knees and frowned when he felt something twitch on top of his head.

He also noticed that his sight, sense of smell, and hearing were heightened. He slowly felt the top of his head and frowned when he felt animal ears. He looked behind him and stared at the curled dog tail that was attached to him. Even his nails were slightly longer to resemble claws. He stared at his hands for what felt like hours, even though it was only a few minutes. What did they do to him?

"Hey! Can anyone hear me?" He called out.

Last edited:
He slid the radio into his pocket and looked around, finding a small computer. He grabbed it and began tapping at the keys, despite his talon-like nails getting in the way. "Hey, you two go look for others, I'm gonna see if I can find a way out, alright?" Alex stopped and looked back to Areal, holding out his pistol, "Hey, girlie, you might need this."

"Ah thanks... But I'm not good with guns... You might be better with it." Areal didn't like the thought on what might happen if she took it knowing how bad she was when it came to aiming she figure someone might get hurt.

"If you say so," Alex said with a smirk. He kept the pistol beside the computer as he worked with the system, trying to find them a way out of there.

Bjorn Drags the two guards and draged them in to the cell room, bjorn noticed a dog like person in a cell near to the one he was puting the guards in. Bjorn aproched it "hey my name bjorn im gona bust you out theres more of us out side" and bjorn broke the cell bars open wide enough for the Detainee to escape,

She smiled at him and then Areal went to a near by cage and looked around for others. She wanted to stay close to the two boys just in case of any trouble, and she new here would be a good start to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.