Animalia

lol however you want to do it :) It's all for fun, just message Linarrina so she can play along too!

Name- Vir
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Pic-
great%u00252Bteacher%2Bonizuka%2Banime.jpg
Animal influence- Cape Buffalo
bio-
Vir was the victim of an abusive family. Violent father and brothers hardened him with regular beatings, toughening him up they said, by the age of 10 he was able to fight back quickly finding a joy in the act of violence. Constantly in and out of juvie for brawling and other such disorderly conduct Vir was eventually sent to prison at the age of 17 for a year he fought his way in and out of solitary in 3 different prisons... his latest transfer was not quite what he expected.

(( Ferril, I will let you join, but we have closed the thread to new joinings. We are no longer accepting new members.))

Oh I should have asked sorry.

It's alright, the thread is labeled "apps closed" But it's alright. Your idea is creative and we don't have a character like that in there already- so it's ok :)

Name- Vir
Gender- Male
Age- 19
Pic-

Animal influence- Cape Buffalo
bio-
Vir was the victim of an abusive family. Violent father and brothers hardened him with regular beatings, toughening him up they said, by the age of 10 he was able to fight back quickly finding a joy in the act of violence. Constantly in and out of juvie for brawling and other such disorderly conduct Vir was eventually sent to prison at the age of 17 for a year he fought his way in and out of solitary and straight through 3 different prisons... his latest transfer was not quite what he expected. (( The buffalo DNA has given him increased hearing, smell, toughness, memory(a buffalo will always remember >.>), and strength, though his eyesight seems to have deteriorated slightly.))
I think im the last one to join >.<

(Thanks ^_^)

(( sorry everyone, i need to drop out of this RP. I'll keep the thread open if you still want to play in it. Let me know))

Hey guys. Esthalia has dropped out of this RP, but if any of you are still interested in playing, this thread is now open for you guys to talk OOC in! Please chat and discuss plot here instead of the IC thread.

What he said ^_^