1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Whether it be Pocket Camp, New Horizons, New Leaf, etc., do you play Animal Crossing? What's your play style?

I honestly didn't know what Animal Crossing was until New Horizons was released last year. I was pretty addicted to it for most of 2020. I spent all 1000 hours decorating my island, collecting all the DIYs and furniture, hosting spin-the-wheel games, and trading to get as many NMTs as possible. I have a bit of an obsession with collecting stuff--I just need to have everything.

What about you guys? Tell me about your island/city/camp, maybe even show pictures! And if you want to add me, let me know!

Pics of my island & villagers:
abL0HI5.jpg

rbtZVng.jpg

LFDB8xE.jpg

2PKSTA1.jpg

Ooooooh! I love animal crossing! I've been playing since the gamecube days! But I always end up so jealous of everyone elses' towns/islands. Haha! My island is a bit of a mess but it's my mess, filled with hybrid flowers mostly and everyone in a nice central area. I have a bamboo forest in the north and several places to sit and enjoy time with friends. I also have a market setup and a small amusement park. I tend to do a little better with fashion than I do housing! haha! My goal is to eventually have obtained every clothing item in the game. For now I'm focusing on stuff I like.

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
@LunaValentine

Collecting all the clothing items is my next goal!

And I get what you mean about the mess. I have so many flowers, too, even after culling them. In the end, I planted most of them on the beach because they just won't stop breeding. Lmao.

I'm working on a market set up myself, though it's taking me a bit. I've been lazy.

Reactions: LunaValentine
A kindly gentleman just bought this for me a couple weeks ago. 8D I love all the animal crossing games. I missed out on the one or two prior to New Horizons though. O:

My island is still very basic cause I am trying to make the big bells, and I dont have any piiiics yet

MY FRIEND CODE
SW-3047-4719-6986

Reactions: Bubs and Ardent
@Diana

Nice! I have some DIYs and bells I don't need, if you want some help getting started. (: I'll add you!

My friend code for anyone else that's interested in being AC buddies:

SW-1879-8985-9656

I'm still salty I don't have the Switch to play the new one ;-; fml

But yeah, I've played every other game before that. I don't how to describe my play style...extreme greed, I guess? Lmao. I despise owing debt to Tom Nook, so I'll sell everything to pay it off. Even the villagers.

Weeds in-game drive me crazy, bro. Idk if anyone else is about psycho as I am about pulling them.

Reactions: LunaValentine
@Kuno

I actually like the weeds. I purposely plant them in certain designated areas to give my island a more "wild", rural look. I honestly hate the flowers more. They breed so fast, and it's not easy to get rid of them once they do.

You like the weeds? You HATE flowers???!

You filthy heathen. Don't ever come to my town

I've been playing since New Leaf on the Nintendo DS. I was suuuuper obsessed with that as a kid, so when they announced New Horizons I was stoked. It was the main reason I paid the ungodly price of a switch. haha. I wasn't able to get it immediately on release, but the moment I got my hands on it I was a goner. I spent most of the first six months of the pandemic playing for hours at a time. My playstyle is very greedy too, so my first goal was to have a fully upgraded house and no debt. But I also have this horrible need to collect EVERYTHING. (I actually ran out of room in my house before the first upgrade. I had stuff littered all over the lawn lol) I love collecting the new DIY's and themed sets, and I'm getting pretty close to having most of them. But, unfortunately, I needed to cut back from playing since I was playing too much TT_TT I'm hoping to get back into it again though!

• Love
Reactions: Ardent
@Kuno I didn't want to go to your flower-infested town anyway ]:< Weeds are superior, u skrub.

@MiharuAya I get you. I had to build a second house just for that extra storage space. It's a real pain!

I'll have to add pictures of my island! When I've finished hating on it. My impatience with moving things around and such on the island gets the better of me so much. Sometimes I really wish I just would do more and finish everything up. So many ideas, active imagination. But all at the same time, overly impatient with waiting a day to get the things moved around. Believe it might be time to TT just to get things done. Pretty and beautify everything. 😅

I mainly play games to get to the end of the story. I only decorate the island with the things it tells me to decorate it with xD so my island is a mess 8D My main goal is catching fish and selling so I can pay off my debt! THAT DAMN RACOON IS SELLING ME BIGGER AND BIGGER HOUSES! SINCE WHEN DID I NEED MORE THAN ONE ROOM >:o

Basically my playstyle is do whatever that racoon wants me to do today. And collect fossils. I like fossils. *nod nod*