Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 'cause Kumi told me to make a CS sheet. :L

Character sheet
Human;

Name: Kyo Grey
Appearance: Jet black hair, dark brown eyes, 5'11", well-built, wearing black cloak, white shirt, black pants, and black combat boots. Scar over left eye, and mis-healed left hand.
Items:
Primary Weapon: Scythe
History: At a young age, both of his parents were killed. He was the youngest child of a small family (3 kids). His older sister gave her life to protect him from the band of thieves that killed their family.

Current moves (or special abilities)
1. Dark Affinity - Empowers any weapon wielded with dark energy

Character sheet
Animal;

Appearance: Large (Even for a wolf) black wolf, with a scar over left eye, and a splayed front left paw.

Current moves (or special abilities)
1. Black Fang - Shoots a ball of dark energy

"Of course I'm like you," He snapped.

Shade walks past Will whispering "I told you so." She turns around to face the boy. "What's your name? I'm Shade, that's Will, and the other is Kumiko."

She offers Kyo a small smile. "Well, welcome to the group." She turns to the others. "Have you caught the girls companions scent yet?"

(Wellp. I gots to goes. Buh-byes!)

IC: Kyo's head snaps up. He draws his scythe and growls.

Shade places a hand on the seraph blade. "What is it." She asks quietly scanning the area surrounding the group.

She smirks looking towards the rest of them. In a sarcastic tone"..maybe its another one of us.." She chuckles in the night. "Im starved!" As she lifts up a log and pulls out a worm to play with. As she flicks out a clarity from under her fur, licks it with her short pink tongue. "Time to play!" She whispers outloud. Slicing the worm in half and watching it squiggle around with its slimy guts waving around then cutting the halves in half and those in half again and again, she let's out a chuckle as it squiggles for its life then slowly let's her head down to eat up the worm that has stopped moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade looks down at the little bunny. "I highly doubt it's like us." She starts to growl and shifts into her wolf form. She walks into the darkness and completely disappears from sight. She come back a moment later with two rabbits and a squirrel in her mouth. She drops them and shifts back, but not fully, leaving only her ears and tail.

Will looked down, "well forgive me if I don't trust every single shifter that randomly comes out of the darkness in the middle of the night." He sighed he held his head, "all I wanted was one tiny house and now I'm trapped with these people..."

"Omg noooo you killed my long lost cousin fred and his girlfriend!" She cracks up on the ground thinking about how all her family were slaughtered and their fur used as winter clothes for the humans. She picks up one of the almost dead bunny and strokes its fur "Its alright" She says softly "I wont eat you" She laughs as everyone so far has only said that to her "Until you've past" As the half dead rabbit squirms for its life. She slowly draws out hers dagger and slices open its small blood squirting throat.

Shade looks down at the little girl. "Are.... Are you ok? With the squirrel and the rabbits since.. You know.." She trails off as she pulls out a dagger and sits down, starting the messy process of skinning and gutting the small creatures. She finishes and burns the entrails and pelts. She grabs a few sticks and sharpens them to a point, skewering the now mutilated woodland creatures and placing them over the fire to cook.

"Hey careful with the fur! We could sell it to a village and get some shiny coins!" She smiles evilly and let's out a chuckle. As she herself begins a line down the chest of the small rabbit as blood drips down the our into a small bucket. She slowly slices out the eyeballs and place them in the bucket swell. Carefully she cuts the fur and skin off the rabbit and places nothing but flesh on the wooden stick above the fire. "I can sense a delicious dinner awaiting us" She laughs a little putting the rabbits front paws over her thump and pinkie and laying the head over her ring, middle, and index fingers. "Look at my new puppet" She chuckles down at Fred the puppet.

"Something isn't right here..." Kyo mumbled, scanning the treeline. "Eat fast, we need to leave." He announced to the group.

Shade handed out the food to everyone, constantly looking around the forest. She put out the fire as the rest ate.

Kyo hands to food back to Shade. "You need it more than I do," he mumbles.

Shade takes the food hesitantly. "Are you sure? I can always catch something quickly." She looks at Kyo with slight concern.

Kumi takes the food "Let it not go to waste then!" She puts the meat in a plastic box in her small bag. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she jumps frightfully and befor she can let out a scream there is another over her mouth. She digs around in her pocket and pulls out a dagger, the same one she used to clean the rabbit, stabs the man behind her acouple times and manages to jump behind Kyo and Shadow befor he can lunge at her once again.

Shade leaps at the man shifting as she does. She lands on top of him growling and digging her claws into his chest. Why are you here? What is your name? Why did you go after Kumi? She snarls baring her fangs.

Grabbing her dagger and a glow bomb, she ties teh glow string around the mans throat "Why did you attack me!" She slowly tightens the rope every 5 seconds that he does not reply... "Answer me!" The man struggles at the rope and soon it explodes around him. As he breathes it in the poison seeps into his blood and slowly disintegrates his body from inside out. The man whispers something but it is to late to save him. The poison has reached his heart in .29 seconds and eaten away at his heart.

Shade steps off the man and shakes her head. She shifts back and sighs, running a hand through her hair. "Not much time was given was there Kumi." She looks down at the girl slightly annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.