Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will blinked, then shifted to his cat form and yawned. Then he laid his head on his paws and curled up on the floor, I'll just sleep here...

'Lovely She thinks to herself...What if the hunters come?? Shes just a small animal she can't do this all on her own! The hunters have traps that catch wild animals and then the hunters skin the animals!!!! 'Who am I kidding. I can handle this! Not a problem!' She Hears yelling near the camp. Shit.. She shoots off a warning shot to tell the hunters not to come this way. Attrmps to yell to Shadow and Will but its useless, they're dead asleep.'

The footsteps move up closer but its just a little girl. Its to late "Stop! Its not safe!" Its to late.. a bomb is set of and the girl is blown sky high. Morning comes a few hours later and she manages her way to the little girls body. As she shifts into the bunny curling next to the dead body tears strewn down her cheeks. "Im so sorry" she whispers as she slowly falls asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will heard the explosion and he yelled, flipping around. He looked around and started to panic, "what just happened?!?"

As she hobbles back to the camp with the dead girl over her shoulder. "Watch out for the wires they'll kill ya. She was trying to get away from the hunters and ran into one of my traps." Sad ending for another child...

Shade flipped down from the branch she was on, landing softly. She walked over to them and looked down at the young girl. "What a shame, those hunters aren't good at anything." She snarls baring her fangs slightly.

Will woke up and he saw the carnage, and his gut twisted, "Okay, what the heck is going on while I take a cat nap?!?" HE stood up, fangs flashing out of self-preservation.

Kumi yawns and stretches her arms out. "I guess we were all brought together for a purpose right?" Taps her chin then sets out to detach the wires set up around the place and the explosives in the trees. Noticing where the girl was hit by an explosive was 40 feet away from her bomb she see's land mines planted around the outside wire on the west end. The trees have red x's at the bases on the west end and on the east end are yellow land mines and the letters CE on the bases of the trees. She runs back to the camp and pats down the body finding a checklist in the young girls left pocket. As she pulls it out of the laminated casing she skims through the list. "Hey guys check this out"

List reads:
  1. Set up traps inside the tree line
  2. Set up land mines on the west and east end
  3. Notify Sala and Namas of the location
  4. Get rifles
  5. Wake mom
  6. Head out to draw hunters back
  7. Head home to share with the family the camp site is clear
Well at least she finished the first and second ones. "Hey Guys I'm going to scout ahead for the family that belonged to this little girl, would you like to come or stay?" She picks up the little girl and puts the little girl on her back.​

Looking at Kumi, he sighed, "I'll come. You two would never admit it, but I have the second best sense of smell, and I'll be able to sense the thoughts of the family before you all even see them!" He walked over to the little rabbit-girl and sighed a bit, "So are you two coming or is it just me and this rabbit girl?" He smiled, wanting to konw the rabbit a little better so he had an actual friend. He didn't smile for fear of making her feel he was going to eat her.

'I guess its just us' She thinks to herself. "Lets go!" She leads the way out of her windey maze of traps. "This'll be like an adventure right?"

Shade had leans up against the tree and dozed for a bit. When she came to she saw that the two of her companions had left her. "Figures they would, after all you should never trust a wolf."

She smirked and searched for their scent. She picked it up and started tracking them. I think I'll have some fun while I'm at it. She shifts into her wolf form and continues from there.

After a bit Shadow finds them, but stays away a distance. She cleared all thoughts human from her head and focused on only predatory thoughts. She starts to growl softly as she crouches down to the ground and begins to stalk them.

"I won't eat you," Will said once they left, "I want you to know that..."

"I cant carry this body anymore its to heavy and the little girls arms keep slipping into my face." She sets the little girls body down on the ground then lays next to the body. Smiling at the clouds her cheeks red and eyes stairing off into space "Wonderful day for a hunt right?" She thinks back to the campfire 'Maybe we should have left a note or something telling her that we were going out to find this girls family or something..' She slowly fell asleep under the nice warm sun picturing the day back at the barn where she was left to fend for herself. Stretching her arms behind her head she slowly doses off into a light sleep.

"Its so weird how you are a rabbit, yet you don't treat killing as dangerous as it really is." He built up another campfire and yawned, "you sleep, I'll take wa-and you're already asleep."

Reactions: 2 people
Yawns and twitches her ears as she rolls over closer to him shifting into her animal form.

A wolf, black as night, wanders into the firelight, snuffling at the ground. He glances up.
"What are you doing here?" He asks incredulously.

She jumps back 4 feet never seeing another wolf befor besides shadow. She tuggs on wilds sleeve "Is he gonna eat us??!" Looks up at him with big blue eyes "I'm scared Will" She says with a stutter in her voice.

The wolf shifts into human form, a boy looking to be a teenager with black hair and dark brown eyes and wearing a dark cloak, and glares at her.
"I'm not going to eat you." He growls.

She snickers and jumps onto his head. "Were on a mission" she says proudly "Wanna come with us?"

"Hold on one second!" Will looked to him, "what the neck are you? Are you like us?"

Shade walks out of the trees a small smirk on her face. "It's very obvious he is like us."

Status
Not open for further replies.