Animal Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to concentrate, the cat morphed back into Will and he smiled, "who are you again?"

Shade Bloodhallow, or at the moment Shadow Darkheart. Shadow shifts back into Shade. She stretches and walks back over to Will. "Can we agree to not have to go through that again?" She asks pulling him down to her by his shirt.

Still in shock noticing these people are just like her falls to the ground. If they knew I was like them they'd eat me alive and use my fur as a floor rug! She slowly tilts toward to floor instantly turning invisible when she hits the floor. Terrified of what could happen she reaches for her dagger but by then she's out like a light

Will stood up, "who are you two? Why did you kidnap me? Why couldn't you just let me go?" He backed away from them both, nervous.

"I didn't kidnap you" Stands up rubbing my head. "I saved you guys! The hunters would have killed you!"

"Hunters wouldn't kill me really...." Shade zones out thinking of her past run in with the hunters. She shakes her head clearing it of those thoughts. "Well either way, thank you..."

"Oh" looks at her confused "Your welcome!" Smiles cheerfully. I noticed neither of you are in your true forms. What are you?

"My true form is a cat, and I gained the ability to turn human." He was confused, "what hunters? Who saved who? And when did you save us?"

"Did you miss the whole argument between the two of us?" She shifts into a wolf and pads over to Will growling at him. Your turn. Now shift! She yawns showing a mouthful of sharp teeth.

Will gasped and was so scared he morphed into Wildpelt again, cowering in the corner of the room. Now thoughtfully scared, he looked to them and used his telepathy, I missed the whole argument! Explain it to me!

"Well, Will, you 2 were talking then she knocked you out then both of you fell to the ground. I carried you back then went back to confuse the hunters and drive then the opposite direction of where we are now. They most likely fell into a trap or gave up and went home." Looks around for some wire and a glow bomb, ties then together then hangs it over the door. "I guess its time for me to shift as well eh? Just promise you wont come at me. I don't taste very good" Chuckles at myself. Slowly a shrink into a medium sized bunny with short grey fur, long ears, and a small pink nose.

The seeing of the bunny set his cat instincts on edge, shift back...cars eat rabbits!

No this can't be good "You can't eat me! I don't taste good!"

Shadow growls at Will and stands between him and the bunny. Don't touch her.

Jumps over to shadow and sits next to her showing her how the glow bombs work "Pretty cool right?"

She bats at them with her paw. She shifts back into human and yawns as she stretches. "Well I don't know about you two but I'm tired." She walks outside and scales a tree, pulling the hood over her face and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Looking at them, the cat turned into Will, "how are you?"

Lines explosive wire around the camp with glow bombs almost 5 feet away. Smiles and chuckles thinking to myself, 'If you get past this you're only gonna be twice as dead heh'. Sits up at the top rock with a crossbow and over 100 arrows. Looking around the room at the old drawings of the tree my mother told me about in stories. Shouts down to Will "Careful where you step, those bombs could blow you to pieces."

Status
Not open for further replies.