Angst/sad/dark + support romance (realistic or fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyuri

Original poster
Looking for someone or some people to rip with since I'm craving itttttt. mostly I'm just cravin Warcraft RPs but I can't seem to find anyone haha!

About me:
* I'm an extremely happy person and I joke a lot OOC
* I usually post a few paragraphs, I love details especially when it's angsty. I love emotionally investing in my characters :DD When there's dialogue the post length can vary
* I prefer female roles and MxF
* I don't do smut

What I look for in a partner:
* Someone who is open to new ideas and loves talking OOC
* Post at least a few times a week.

Remember now that our future role play is not limited to my suggestions!

Pairings I'm currently interested in:
Demon x non demon
Light elf x dark elf (if Warcraft: blood elf x night elf)
Knight x knight

Settings:
Real life world
Warcraft universe
Made up world

SUGGESTED PLOTS:

--- knight x knight ---- (undeveloped)
in the end of a fight, the winner party heads back towards their homes. a severely injured knight from the losing team A calls out for B (winning team) on the battlefield. B decides to help A. but B has to pretend that A is a prisoner in order to help A in secret over in their land.

Light elf x dark elf --- (undeveloped)
Z traps X while wandering in the forest. To get free, X reveals that they have one of Z's clan captured back at home. Soon, Z realizes that it is a family member/friend. Z forces X to help free the friend, in trade for sparing X's life.
........?

Feel free to inspire me, haha. And send ideas or plot ideas, would be awesome! I'm open to everything. I just really wanna get started as soon as possible! ;wwwww;

Status
Not open for further replies.