Anger Management

J

Jenbells

Original poster
Fucking, God Damn Mother Fucking Douchebag Son Of a Whore! You fucking limp Dick Sucking Bitch!

Thank you for listening. I feel better.

What's up?

Did you get hacked?

No, that would have been better.

I have to deal with a lot of sudden changes at work and am still quite enraged at them all. I moved an entire room today around and reorganized EVERYTHING only to be told at the end of the day that we are moving our room into another. That is just at the top of my list.

I am sorry, though if my post was inappropriate. I just felt like cussing and the Asylum seemed the place to do.

YAY! SWEARING!

And I'm sowwy Jenbells. I hope you start feeling better. ^_^

Translation: I hope work stops being a bitch.

Hope this brightens your day.

This doesn't sound like the break room at a bus barn. Thus not enough cursing.

You have to buy her dinner first before that part ovhalla

So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!

Mewling quim.

I just wanted to say that 'cause I felt like it. Usually, I'm too high all the time to be angry.

Secret to eternal happiness. This line about pillows at 1:16

I'm going to kill you verbally....with my words verbal.

There is nothing sexist I haven't heard. I am woman after all, however strangly enough, I am not typing this in the kitchen....

Again, I am a gentleman, so I will not add to the list, and I did not think you were in the kitchen.

WHAAAAAA? Not in the kitchen?! And not making babies as of yet......GET OUT OF TOWN!