Angels vs. Demons vs. Humans vs. Halfings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling she gave the girl a nod as she turned around and started walking towards the school. Of course flying would be faster but she decided she would take her time she wasn't in such a hurry, and she wasnt sure just yet if Kyra would be able to keep up. Nari swayed her tail as she walked as she thought to her self, sometimes with out thinking about it curling her tail around her leg every once in a while.

Lost in thought a stranger walks into the school grounds The stranger was 6 foot 6 Long bright blue hair and deep red eyes. He was also wearing a black pirates outfit with a dark blue cape. The stranger was reading something in a folder which he was carrying, walking towards the front door of the school. The stranger tripped over something and let go of the folder. The folder landed closed up with his name printed on it. C. Scrubz.

He chuckled and said "That was lucky". His eyes started to drift upwards and seeing Akihisa and a few demons Scrubz puts his head into his hands "What have I walked into now".

Scrubz turns around and sees Akihisa taking a stance with these demons.
Scrubz takes a long breath reaches inside his cape and pulls out a bottle and drinks the container empty and places it back inside his cape. When Scrubz took his hands out he withdraws some knuckle dusters from inside and placed them on.

Slowly Scrubz walks to a tree to lean against to watch the fight against Akihisa and the demons.

In a low voice which he hopefully makes noone else hears depending on there hearing

"What you think blue?"
"Yea I'll watch it out, so many sides to choose from"
"unless that happens I do agree".

Kyra's eyebrows shot up when she saw the carnage at the front of the school. Her eyes shot over to find her demon friend as she wondered who on earth was responsible for it. That's when she saw the guy standing there with a giant claw looking thing. She blinked and stepped backwards some as Ry circled around to guard her from the front, a low protective growl emitting from his scaled throat. The guy who made this made a heck of a racket, she wondered what else he had managed to draw to him.

Looking over the mess then at the man with the claw she gave a seductive purr as she flicked her tail from side to side "Very messy arnt you." she told him as she raised her right eyebrow and licked her lips with a smirk. "I'm collecting haflings care to join? I promise I don't bite..to hard" she gave a soft giggle as she awaited for a reply.

He looked up and rolled his fingers in order letting small amounts of blood and flesh drip from them, He smirked and said " Only a little messy " Winking at her his form changed back into his normal human state. He brushed himself off as if he was covered in dust, He continued to look at her and said " Collecting...hmm why not" A small smirk on his face he then said " Oh...and dont worry...i love biting " He flashed her his sharpened teeth as if it was sexy but it probably really wasn't. " But were are we going? there's these things everywhere " He said as he kicked the dead corpse.

Giving him a seductive and mysterious smile she looked him up and down "Goody for me then." she looked down at the dead body as he kicked it and answered him "oh don't worry just kill them and continue on our way usually were they are a halfing or two is.." she paused and gave a wicked grin as she looked back up at him "The more the better not only am I protecting them but the more I collect the more chances we have of killing these bastards." She swung her tail as an example like she was spearing one right there, she then curled it back around her leg and stretched her wings out to hover a bit above the ground giving them a bit of exercise she didn't like to have them folded much.

Kyra lingered behind her succubus friend, Ry still pacing around her in nervous agitation. The hound could tell something was up and he didn't like his bonded anywhere near trouble. The hound tossed a glare at the succubus. If his bonded died, so did he. He lashed his tails some, he couldn't sit still. Kyra bit at her thumb nail. She was shy. She thought she was doing good to not rush and behind the succubus. She let the fingers on her other hand go out to stroke at the rattling scales on Ry's neck. She was picking up on his agitation. She wondered what he sensed in the area, it was too bad they couldn't actually communicate to each other.

Azazel was making his rounds around the battlefield observing the battles. He was thirsty for battle and blood. His giant wings clouded the sun as he flew over a group of peculiar beings. He hovered and observed the setting. He saw many corpses ripped to shreds everywhere. He landed and peered at the group silently. He walked forward and observed the carnage. He came to the conclusion that there was something powerful at hand.

He turned and looked at the group. He immediately recognized Nari the demoness. She was quite famous in hell. He spoke with a deep and ancient voice.

"What's the meaning of this Nari?"

Looking as innocent as a she could her being a succubus and all, Nari looked over towards the ancient voice of Azazel "Meaning of what Aza?" she gave him wide eyes as she tilted her head in question "I don't know what your talking about." she replied stretching out her wings high and uncurling her tail, the tip facing towards the man just in case he'd attempt to hurt her haflings she was collecting for battle.

Jalen pulls the hem of her dress down walking down the street wings pressed to her back. World War 3 had just started and she was worried. She looks around the street at all the other people heading home from school. She sighs not paying attention to where she was going lost in her thoughts. She missed her dad and it was tough trying to stay alive without any sort of job.

Kyra shuddered some at the sight of the angel, even Ry's scales rattled in a disturbed manner. The halfling glanced around her. She was a bit worried about the angel hovering over them. She certainly couldn't take him and he seemed stronger than the last one theyd just killed. Her fingers went to stroke Ry, more a calming effect than anything as she fidgeted.

Melissa had been drawn to the sounds of battle almost against her will. It was always better to keep a low profile. Her heart leapt as she saw an angel hovering in the sky, then plummeted as she realized he'd probably kill her on the sport if he could. She flexed her wings apprehensively.

Azazel smiled at Nari's response. She was always so playful and radiant. He shifted his sight to see her tail pointing at him in a defensive stature. He smirked and looked what she kept hidden behind her. He soared into the air and took a look. He noticed the group was definitely powerful. He felt something stronger in the group. He looked deep in their souls and saw something that frightened him. He saw potential.

Potential to overthrow the order he existed to protect. Together they have the power to take on god's angels and Satan's fiercest demons. He landed again and looked at Nari seriously.
Azazel stepped forwared making his robe fall. His armor showed with 2 daggers on each hip. His armor was a mix of charcoal and Silver.

"Who does your army fight for,And what are you preparing for? Is there something you need to tell me?"

Giving him a playful wink almost kid-ish in a way "Me and survival," she told him as stretched out her wings some more getting them ready if needed before she brought them back in a little. She kept her answers vague and didn't answer his last question she liked him but didn't trust him all that much not since this war began she was skeptical of any pure bred that she hadn't talked to in a while. (sorry distracted babysitting dont mean for this to be short or not that great and such lol )

He looked up at all the flying people and he felt left out at this point, He changed into his Demon form. the armor appearing on his body as so does his armored wings, He pushed the wings down ward causing a firm gust to lift him up into the air quickly. He then continued to float in the air while lettting them continue there normal beat. He chuckled and said " Oh what a good feeling this is " He looked at everyone and anyone who he could lay his eyes on " So how is everyone "

Lyra's shoulder went ramrod stiff and Ry flat out snarled at the angel, pulling his own tails into striking position. The angel frightened his bond mate. A low growl of warning vibrated through his chest, making his scales rattle all the louder. Kyra gulped and refrained from the urge to shrink even further back into the shadows, her hand tightened on where it rested on Ry's neck. Her eyes, the only thing inhuman about her appearance, glanced over as the other halfing took to the air. Now she and Ry where the only beings, to her knowledge, on the ground.
"Nari?" She questioned quietly, not sure what to do. She'd decided since the succubus stumbled across her that she'd follow the demonic woman to the ends of the Earth.

Melissa made her decision, there was no way she could willingly fight beside a demon, even if it was with other halflings like herself. She took to the air and when she was within hearing distance she called out to Azazel. "I can't help who I am but I can help whom my heart follows. I could be an ally against the demon, if you so wish."She hovered, waiting for his reply, the glossy red feathers of her wings shining as they moved.

He continued to look on and began laying back and using his wings to still keep him up he then said " We should do something..something soon" He crossed his legs with a smile and ran the metallic fingers between each other making a sharp noise from his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.