Angels vs. Demons vs. humans vs. Halfings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Kenji Kenpachi

Halfling Species: Angel/Demon
Appearance:
angel.jpg

Abilities:has chains around his waist and around his wings, when provocked, he will control the chains to catch his victims and knockout/kill them. so basicly telepathic powers with flight.
Brief history: Kenji doesnt have a deep history. He woke up as a kid in japan alone. Not know anything about his life, he pesterize the local market for food and sometimes just for fun. he stayed homeless until the age of ten. once taken in by a older couple, he begain to slowy become who he is now: a person looking for love and placement in society. he found out his powers during a hunting accident were his foster father died, leaveing him alone to survive..

Reactions: MissMaine
I don't think MissMaine will mind as long as there aren't a whole bunch of them. I'll send her a text to double check.

Yea, MissMaine said it's fine if you play an angel/demon.

She also told me to warn ALL of you:
She may not be a grammar Nazi, but if she can't understand what you're writing because of all the spelling or grammar errors, she'll start deleting your post's until she can understand them.

Yea, MissMaine said it's fine if you play an angel/demon.

She also told me to warn ALL of you:
She may not be a grammar Nazi, but if she can't understand what you're writing because of all the spelling or grammar errors, she'll start deleting your post's until she can understand them.

ok kk thanks. i already jumped into the story so yeah..

Name: Selynn Von Hassen
Halfling Species: Angel/Human
Appearance: Pink hair,bluish/gray eyes,slim,short
Abilities: Healing and regenerative powers and can make kinetic energy
Brief history:Grew up as a only child with a human mother.After her mother passed away when she was still only a young teenager,she grew up as fast as could and took care of herself.
She noticed that she had certain weird things happening to her and always put them off as illusions.That is until she was hit by a car and she was flung across the scene.The day she should've died was the day she discovered her true origins.Finding a group of people who were like her made her fill with hope once more.And she hoped maybe things would change after all.

May I join your RP?I hope I'm not too late for it.. D:

Yay! More members! =D And I'm glad you joined, Suiro!

it wasn't entirely my idea tho >.> and i don't mind anyone joining just post on here so i can see your person :p that way i don't wonder were all the random ppls came from ^_^

so, missmaine, do you have an idea where the plot is going?

its a secret lol right now im waiting for everyone to get there first reply in >.> which is taking a bit since theres so many new ppl jumping in XD

Reactions: Suirō
Name: Azrael
Species: Human/Angel
Appearance: He cannot use glamour to mask his appearance, not his wings, nothing. The half-angel’s short hair is jet black on one side and the other side pale blue—his eyes are the opposite. His skin is a cold egg-peach. He’s fairly short, only about five-foot-four and slender.

Personality: Courageous sums up a large portion of Azrael’s persona, however. Aft being all but betrayed by other Halflings, he has grown to be a bit bitter under the surface and rather dependant. He’s a bit too modest to be overly playful and can take things too seriously at times. He namely fights in order to protect those around him and finds himself a bit useless--and often all too eager to die for others.

History: It was the night of his birth that he mother disclosed to the man who impregnated her that she was an angel. On that very hospital bed the man swore he would protect them no matter what, and they wept together, excited and scared for their child. Unfortunately, her primary doctor whom they trusted had not wound up her caretaker out of coincidence. The doctor was façade, and behind that mask was a Tracker, a Hunter of Nephilim. Once the child was out of her womb he was announced dead. What Azrael’s mother and father went through was indescribable pain and heart break—but unknown to them, their son was not truly dead. Looking into the eyes of the baby, the old hunter simply did not have it in him. All the previous kills had been age-old giant Nephilim, not children. Azrael’s wings were small, wet and delicate after birth, his skin smooth. The Hunter decided to raise the child, but in order to do so would need to hide his attributes. He started with the Nehpilim’s sixth fingers and snipped them off, but dismantling the wings was hard. They were so beautiful, so small, one black, one pale blue.

The Hunter retired from his work and found something new: supernatural studies. There was more to this decision than general knowledge—he would have to understand his child. However, he wound up learning much more than the basics of an angel, but that there was war between Halflings and Full Breeds. Years passed, and when Azrael’s wings were strong enough, his father, whom he’s only known as his true dad, expressed that he must learn to fly and to fight. This killer of Halflings found himself guiding this young Halfling in the largest battle the earth has ever known.

In the past year he has joined the Halflings in their fight for survival, but one of the battles took a turn for the worst. They lost several and has to retreat—however, during the retreat Azrael was left for dead. One of his wings was thoroughly injured to the point he could no longer fly, as well as a broken collarbone, shattered ribcage and ankle, and to his surprise, his comrades offered zero help, ready to cower away in fear for their own lives.

Abilities: Azrael had trained with the sword but lacks talent for the weapon and only takes it along to appease his father. In battle he most often uses channeling: a rare ability that allows him to use the powers of those around him. It’s not the most effective power, as from a level of 1 to 10 it’s only a 6. He can also minimally heal himself.

However, is main skill, and one that he does not easily share, is the ability to change his sex, all the way or only partially.

Annnd we got more half-angels! =D

Are you still open for new players? Once a long time ago I was part of a very good angels and demons roleplay, I would love to be able to play another one!

(notice there are a lot of pics lols)

Name: Raven
Halfling Species: Angel/Demon
Abilities: disapper, see ahade of time on 10 sec and cancel futures. but that leaves her to weak and she has to sleep it out.
Brief history: her mother and father told her the truth about who she is and how she and others like her can stop this war. she never liked humans for they would make fun of her. she keep to herself a lot and is never open. she never had a friend and hates people. She always when she in her demon Form is a guy and in an angel form a girl so she does not know if she a girl or a boy
Appearance: Demon:
angel:

fake form(s):female
take off the head and the chainsaw please)
male

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Id be glad to have more ppl ^_^ and sorry for being gone so long had college stuff to do then the web browsers were having issues on my computer :/ buuut I'm back so no worries

• Love
Reactions: Silver
I'd like to join if I can? I'll put up a CS in a few days

you may I dont mind and dont worry right now the story isnt moving just yet I'm giving everyone a chance to do there first reply before it actually gets moving

*dies* Sorry I've been gone! X__x Denver Comic Con busted my chops! I'll be back this weekend... after woooork! DX

Ooo! I can only imagine Raven and Azrael having some fun together! XD *face palm* Run charas RUN!

Name: Sarah (True name is Kakabel, the Angel of of the Moon)
Halfling Species: Angel
Appearance:
True Form:
152300.jpg

Human Cover:
large-1.jpg

Abilities: She has rein over the moon, stars, and constellations.
Brief history: She was made in Heaven, by God, to keep the moon and stars in place. Some consider her a holy Angel, some a fallen Angel. She roams the earth keeping all the night sky at peace, while the world below seems to crumble. She has been gone from Heaven so long, that many of her own have assumed her long since passed. She has disguised herself as a mortal girl, and suppresses her presence at all times. She is a very quite girl most of the time, but her curious nature, and smug yet blunt attitude get her into trouble at times. She sleeps during the day, and is only active when her beloved moon is in the sky. She carries a case with her at all times, in it is her flute, given to her by God to assist in her movements of the Moon and stars. She plays every night when the moon reaches its peek.

Status
Not open for further replies.