Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalimil
Dalimil blushed slightly,"Oh,umm,sure."He didn't want to make a scene so he just went with it.He bought her a balloon and thanked the man.He smiled at Grace,"There you go.Don't let it fly away."he said with a charming smile.

Grace

Grace gave a big smile to Dalimil and the balloon man, she had an amber colored balloon and started to tie it to her wrist. As she finished eating, Grace found that she was very happy, happier than she had been in a long time. Grace knew why she so happy, it was because of Dalimil. Even tho they only knew each other for a short time, Grace felt like she found what was missing in her heart. 'So this is what Michel meant, that when I find my partner everything would feel right.' Giving off a happy sigh, Grace looked to her partner.

"What else should we do tonight? Maybe we can play tag? Or -yaaaawwwnnn" Grace gave a long yawn, looking very sleepy when she was done.

Victoria
More tears rolled down her face as she listened to Micheal talk. His words making her heart ache, her brother had really died a hero and nobody would know. She wipes the tears from her face as Micheal finishes explaining. She nods at him as if she understands "It's okay." she tells him softly, her voice a little raspy from crying. "It's not your fault." she says, feeling as though he thinks it is. "My big brother died trying to save me, and everyone else, he died a hero... nobody else will know, but i do, and that is good enough for me." She wiped more tears away and gave Micheal a small smile. "and now it's my turn, right?" she asked him. "You're here because I took my brother's crystal, which is really yours, and since i'm part of the bloodline .. is now mine, and i have to help try to finish what my brother died fighting for."
@Andy

Rori
She sat there, lost in the books she was searching through. She saw something glow from the corner of her eye but brushed it off as light from outside hitting metal, or something like that. The sound of a guy's voice is what scared her. She jumped, knocking the book off her lap. She turned to the stranger in her attic "Where the hell did you come from? And why are you in my attic?" she asked, arms crossed over her chest and an eyebrow raised at him. Looking at the guy, who had somehow just appeared next to her, she figured she could take him if she needed to. She would rather figure out why he was even there than just try to kick him out. He had mentioned her mother and that intrigued her.
@RinCavalia

Reactions: Andy
Mihail
Mihail smiled at her,"Well,firstly,It kind of our attic and secondly."He paused,"Well,there are stairs."he wanted to make sure she was ready before he laid out the whole thing.He streached,"You honestly need to chill,I won't beat you up for money or anything."he said before plopping down onto the floor.

Dalimil
Dalimil chuckled,"Come on,let's go home.There's always tomorrow."he got up and picked her up.He smiled and strated heading home.He looked around,"The coast is clear if you want to go back to your gem."

Grace

Hearing that the coast was, Grace spread her wings out and around Dalimil. He was too warm to give up for her crystal, why couldn't she stay out again?

"How about I stay in your room? I promise not to touch your stuff or let anyone see me. Being in that crystal is so cramped compared to being outside." Giving off a slight pout then yawn.

Alice

Alice was surprised that Jason wants to believe in him. For a human, she's sure that they'll think that she's crazy. A huge sigh of relief was released and her pounding heart began to slow down. "Proof?" she asked, a bit confused of what he want "Uhm... is getting in and out of the crystal not enough?"

She had no idea what proof she'll show him to make him believe that he's not crazy. After a couple of minutes, an idea popped in her head and she quickly came out of her crystal. "I got an idea. But promise me you won't freak out and that you'll trust me, okay?"

She stood a few feet away from him and took a deep breath; her heart was pounding loudly once again. She was murmuring words of courage for herself that he won't run away from her. Slowly, big white fluffy wings emerged from her back, its feather as white as know. She knew that this isn't her true form but she thought that if she show him her wings made out of knives, there's a huge risk that he'll faint or even worse, traumatized.

Alice looked nervously at Jason as she stretched out her wings, knocking a few figurines here and there "Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" she apologized and tried to pick it up, but her wings knocked over some things again. "Ah...uhm...” she was confused and didn't know what to do so she just stood in front of him, ignoring the broken vases and figurines. “Y-you c-can touch it i-f you want...”

Bunny

"Hm... interesting answer" she said as she sat down at the top of the kitchen counter. The smell of baked carrots filled the air and her stomach started to growl. "What would you do if I say that I'm a demon and your father died because of me?" she asked in a serious tone, all her playfulness was gone and was replaced by a cold steely edged voice. "You saw what I did with the knife right? No human being can do that. Only supernatural beings can. Heck, I think only a few demons can manipulate fire."

"So, Alex. If I dragged you to hell, would you believe that I'm a devil?" she asked mischievously, a devilish grin visible in her face. "But I'm sure that you don't want to see hell. After all, you're nothing but a baby carrot~" she snickered. Since when did she call him baby carrot? The thought only made her laugh. It was so fun teasing Alex that she almost forgot that there's a war going on. Well, almost.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to explain everything" she stated with a sigh. "The truth is, I really am a.....CAKE~" she shouted enthusiastically after hearing the oven ding. "Wooh! The cake is done! Baby carrot, it's time to decorate it, come on!" she commanded, all her attention now focused on the freshly baked cake and her explanation was soon forgotten.

• Love
Jason
Jason watched her carefully as her wings sprouted from her back. When she started knocking things off the walls and stands he jumped to his feet and winced as each one hit the floor with a loud crash. He sighed and shook his head "i..its ok don't worry about the vases and figurines..they're easily replaceable..and i have the money to do so either way." When she offered to let him touch her wings he only gave a soft nod and slowly walked over and hesitantly brushed his fingers through the feathers. "...ok...I believe you Alice....but..I still don't understand what you want from me..I don't see how I can help"

Alex
Alex stood there as he listened to her drone on and on. when she brought up his father he frowned and shook his head "ok what are you talking about? my father was gunned down by police after he killed my mother. After seeing what happened with my knife I highly doubt there's anything else that could surprise me. As for hell...i've seen hell and been back..so nothing scares me anymore" He turns to the oven and pulls the cake out without even grabbing an oven mitt and drops the pan on the counter before looking at his burnt hand. He hardly even reacted to the pain "I've been through all kinds of pain..physical pain hardly registers with me anymore for the human body..it's just a shell..humans can be so much more..but we limit ourselves to our physical means..not me..I'm going to surpass the human limitations..and I'm going to change the world to fit my image." he turns to look at her "So..let me hear the real reason your here now or get out because I'm tired of playing your games"

Dalimil
Dalimil smiled as her wings wrapped around him.He found some comfort in it.He chuckled and listened to Grace's case then sighed,"Ok,ok.The main thing is no one can see you in my room."He explained and continued to carry her.

Micheal
Micheal gave her a small smile. He was glad that she understood that her brother had died a hero. Although he had wished that he hadn't needed to die at all to protect the earth. When she brought up her joining and finishing the job her brother started he gave a small nod and sighed "yes...I am going to ask you to join the fight against the demons that your brother fought.." He looks at her "your brother wanted to tell you so many times and you will also have the desire to tell your friends and family..but I urge you to not do so..telling them will only make them a target. I know it will be hard but you must keep my identity and the entire war between angels and demons a secret." He walks over to her and offers her his hand "I will answer any questions you have as best as I can..so please..ask away.."

@Ace23

Victoria
She watches Micheal as he talks, telling her what she had already figured out, he wanted her to join him and continue the fight her brother fought along side him. She smiled softly as he mentioned her brother wanting to tell her, they had always been close and never kept secrets, she was happy to hear it wasn't his choice to keep something like this from her. She shakes her head as he tells her that it may be difficult for her to keep this a secret "Not very many people know much about me, so it won't be hard at all for me to keep this a secret." she told him. He offered a hand to her and she took it. She sighs softly as he tells her to ask her questions "there is so much i need to know, but i'm not sure what to ask." she tells him and shakes her head at herself. Thinking for a moment before speaking again, she finally asks "Okay, First.. What exactly is my part in all this? You've already explained why you're here so i understand that, but what can I do?"
@Andy

Rori
She raised an eyebrow at him "Our attic?" she asked with an emphasis on our. "How is this our attic?" She had settled down a bit but didn't take her eyes off of him, he was still a stranger in her house. "There's no way you came up the stairs" she told him with a shake of her head "I would have heard you, they creak." She watched as he plopped himself down on the floor like he lived there. She shook her head and rolled her eyes "So, are you going to tell me why you're here?" she asked him, a little annoyed. He had interrupted her research.
@RinCavalia

Grace

Grace's wings fluttered at that, thinking of the little illusion she could make if someone came into the room before she was gone. It didn't last long and wouldn't work on children but it'd give her enough time to hide.

"So where do I get to sleep? I would say your bed but Michael said humans like their space when sleeping and not to randomly crawl into their bed. . . . yeah I got scolded when I did that to his last partner. I'm cool with the floor!" Just thinking about that scolding made Grace cringe. Michael's partner was so mad at her his face turn red, and Michael said she couldn't have sweets for a week! She definitely didn't want go through that again.

Mihail
"You should fix the stairs then."he chuckled and smiled at her.He just blew over everything else,"So,I'm here because your mother asked me to be here.So if you want any answers,I suggest you have an open mind and settle down.I'm not going to hurt you or anything."he said,drawing circles on the floor with his fingers.He looked up at her with an asking glance.
Dalimil
Shook his head when she talked about sleeping on the floor,"I won't allow that.I have a little Futon in my room you can sleep on.You remember how big my room is."Coming from a wealthy family,you could say Dalimil had it all.He never made a point to rub it in people's faces like some of his friends,but he had to admit:It was nice.He carefully smuggled her into his bedroom and set her down,"Here we are."he said with a smile.

Alice

Alice thought for a moment. What do I really want from him? She asked herself. All she wanted was to protect him from evil and let him stay pure, that's all. "I just want to protect you from everything" she stated, her intentions pure and simple. "You don't need to help me. Being just the way you are saves me a lot of trouble"

She knelt right in front of him, her head bowed low as she vowed "From this day forward, I, Alice Chambers, vow to protect you and be your guardian angel, putting my life for your sake and prioritizing your safety above everyone else. With this feather" she plucked a feather from her wing and attached it to the crystal to make a lovely pendant "I vow my loyalty, may this oath be absolute till the day I die."

The crystal glowed brightly, and the feather changed its color into blue. Smiling, she stood up and offered the necklace to Jason with a smile "Here. Now, I'm your guardian angel~"

Bunny

"Ah, that's what everyone thought" she said to him with a smile on her face. She then grabbed a knife out of her thigh holster and sliced the cake, munching it happily with crumbs all over her lips "Hmm~ not bad, baby carrot. This is good~" Bunny exclaimed, eating some more. "So, you can't feel any pain?" she asked, dusting her hands off of the crumbs and returning her knife. With a devilish grin, she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck, bending him towards her, kneeing him in the groin. After that, she quickly let go of him and watched for his reaction "That shouldn't hurt right?" Bunny asked, holding in her laughter.

"Anyway, let's get down to business" she stated and stifled a yawn, unconsciously stretching her arms and rubbing her eyes. "How about we talk about this tomorrow? Oh wait, you said that if I didn't tell you the real reason I'm here I need to leave right?" she asked while walking towards the window and opening it, the warm air suddenly hitting her porcelain skin "Alright then, I'll leave but that means you won't really know the truth about your parents death. Ah, what the heck don't expect me to comeback okay? Toodles~" she waved him goodbye with a smirk on her face and jumped off the window.

Grace

Trying to stay quiet, Grace walked around the room. It didn't matter how many times she's been in here she loved to look around it. Sleeping indoors was very different from sleeping outside, for one thing you don't wake up with animals cuddling up with you. 'Tho it beats waking up to rain.' Finding the futon, Grace sat on it and took off her jacket and started to undo her hair, like the people on TV did before bed. She didn't have PJs but she didn't mind too much seeing as she got to sleep outside of her crystal. Kicking off her shoes Grace looked over to Dalimil.

"What are we gonna do tomorrow? I'm sure whatever it is we'll have fun. Tho I should talk to Michael about helping with your training soon. Its important to be prepared for anything, besides you just have to meet him! He is the greatest, super nice, maga smart, really strong, and the best dad ever!" Grace was wiggling with excitement as she spoke about Michael. She wanted the two most important people in her life to meet and be great friends.

Micheal
Micheal gave her a small smile as she asked her questions "to put it plainly your to bolster our numbers. I will unlock a hidden potential inside you and give you armor and weapons to fight with. I'll train you in how to use them of course. Secondly your my connection to the human world. I can't really walk around otherwise people would go crazy after seeing my wings. in a way your to help me understand human culture and get me things that I might need or things that would aid us in our battle against the demons."

Jason
Jason stared at her for a moment before he hesitantly took the necklace from her. He stared at it for a moment before he slipped the crystal over his head to have it rest gently against his chest above his hear. He looked at her and gave her a small smile "..I'll do my best to help in any way I can"

Alex
Alex coughed when he suddenly got a knee to the groin. No matter what a guy did a blow there would always hurt. But he didn't collapse to the floor instead he just leaned against the counter as he tried to catch his breath. When she started walking off he cursed and hurried after her "hey! Wait! Where are you going?!"

Alice

Alice simply smiled at his statement and started to look around the room. The place wasn't clean, but it wasn't filthy either. Walking near the fireplace, she can see dust forming on the crevices of the fireplace and even in its nooks and crannies. "Look's like this place isn't properly cleaned for a long time" she mumbled and a bright idea popped into her head. Snapping her fingers, she changed her clothes into a maid outfit and brushed her hair away from her face. "Could you tell me where you keep your cleaning supplies? This place is starting to get dusty. I don't want you getting allergies or anything" she stated sweetly and watched him, waiting for him to show her where the cleaning materials are.

Bunny

"Hmm? You said that I need to leave right? So I'm leaving" she stated in a matter of fact tone and walked towards him, squishing his cheeks "Aww~ don't tell me you're going to miss me baby carrot?" she cooed and then bit him in the shoulder, leaving a big and obvious bite mark "There, something to remember me by. Now I got to go" she said with a yawn "I'm pretty much exhausted~" she stated and walked back to the window "You can let me stay here you know since you're the only one left at this house and that you need to know the truth but it really is your decision. Anyway, bye bye!" she waved once again.​

Dalimil
Dalimil watched her and smiled.He walked over to his bed,"Seeing how you speak so highly I have to meet him."But there was another thing,"So,about this training..."he started,"What does he,and you,expect me to get out of it.Except the obvious being,well,ready for anything."he asked.

Victoria
She listened carefully as he explained her purpose in everything and gave him a small nod when he finished. She sat up a bit more in her bed, moving to sit with her legs underneath her. "What do you mean by hidden potential?" she asked him curiously. She wanted to make sure she understood everything before getting caught up into something like this. She knew it would happen though, her brother died for this and it was her turn to try finishing what he had fought so hard for.
@Andy

Rori
She raised an eyebrow again, but sighed and sat down next to him. "You knew my mother?" she asked him softly. "I've never seen you before" she told him with a curious tone to her voice. She sighed softly thinking she may not have known her mother as well as she thought. She thought for a moment then smiled over at him "So, mr. appear out of nowhere, considering you already know i have questions i assume you're here to help me get the answers i want?" she asked him.
@RinCavalia

Grace

Combing her hair with her fingers, Grace replied.

"Well you need to know how to use your armor and weapons. Also for the both of us, we need to learn to fight together. A demon may not attack with a bunch of humans around, but when we're alone they might. Also Michael can teach you lots about angels that I can't. I'm not so good at explaining, sorry. There is one very important thing you need to know. Keep my crystal safe, if something happens to it I'm done for." Grace made a serious face as she spoke about her crystal. Then quickly that face was there, it was replaced with a cheery one.

"But I know you'll keep it safe, I trust you."

Micheal
Micheal smiles a bit and rubs the back of his head 'its hard to explain in a way..but to put it simply. I'll unlock a hidden power within you something that is unique to you and only you. No one else will have the abilities that you will have and no one else will have me by their side. Your powers will come from my own and will reflect them." He holds out his hand palm facing up and forms a claw like grip with it as electricity starts crackling in his palm and between his fingers "I can control lightning and electricity..when I unlock your powers you will be able to do the same to some extent. it'll make more sense once we actually get started with your training."
Jason
Jason just stared at her as she looked around his house. What was she talking about? he cleaned it just the other day hadn't he? He looked up as he thought about it. Now that he did think about though..it had been at least a month since he last cleaned it. When he looked back at her to answer he saw her change in attire and blushed hard and looked to the side and closed his eyes tightly "w..why are you wearing a maid outfit?..."
Alex
Alex glared at her as she pinched his cheeks. He hated this nickname that she had given him. He had had nicknames in the past and not all of them had been annoying but out of all the nicknames she could have given him why the hell had she picked baby carrot? it made no sense! When she bit his shoulder he hardly reacted and just stared at her as she started to leave again. He growled and threw his hands up in the air in frustration "gah!! fine! you can stay! but I expect answers in the morning and you better be ready to give them! oh! and your not taking my bed either! I'm sleeping in my bed in my room so unless you intend to share the bed with me that's how it's going to be"

Status
Not open for further replies.