Angels vs Demons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grace

Happily gasping, Grace nodded repeatedly. She was excited to spend time with other humans and have fun at the same time.

"I promise Dalimil, I'll stick by you the whole time." Grace started to swing her arm playfully. On top of it all she was going to have tofu burgers!

@RinCavalia

Alice

Alice meowed, purring in his stomach and leaning in for his touch. Even when he's alone, he worry about others than himself she thought. She listened to him; his voice smooth and silky yet holds so much sadness. She wanted to know more about him and his past. Why he was alone, how did he end up like this? The list goes on and on. How can she protect him if she barely even knew him?

Sighing, she jumped off of his chest, her tail swishing slowly left and right and went out of window for a minute. She wanted to talk to him but she didn't want him to be creeped out by a talking cat.

She jumped back on his chest with the blue crystal on her mouth, placing it in front of him "Meow~" she said, hoping that he'll take the crystal. She really doesn't know what she was doing or even if she's doing this right. This is her first time making a deal with a human and she had no idea how to. Praying to the Lord for advice, she just stared at him and hoped for the best.

Bunny

Bunny knew that he was surprised seeing the knife melt and expected him to ask about that but he asked something else; something much easier to answer. Bunny smiled at his question, her grey eyes following his figure as he sat down the chair, his body rigid and cautious.

"Smart question" she remarked and sat across him, her arms folded and her legs crossed "I wonder what I want from you, baby carrot~" she cooed, her smirk turning into a devilish grin "Such simple question yet so hard to answer." she stalled, looking at the boy. She knew he was running out of patience and this made her heart flutter. She just really love cracking people and pissing them off

"Protection" she answered "I want protection from you as much as you want protection from me" she said standing up and stretching her arms, a yawn escaping her lips. "Well, it was nice having this chat with you but I'm awfully tired. I'll see you in a bit yeah?" She stated heading towards the bedroom "Oh before I forget..." she quickly stopped short at the door "You should really think first before asking the devil~" she advised and slammed the door in his face, a devilish smile forming in her lips.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Dalimil
Dalimil though Grace was strange for an angel,but it was a sweet and innocent strange.It reminded him how much good there was in the world.He walked with her,smiling until they reached a restaurant,"Stay close."he said.Ever since they met,he had been protective over Grace.Even though he didn't realize it,he was.They were seated and he ordered the tofu burgers.This would be a new experience,that's for sure.​

Jason.
Jason looks at the cat and then at the crystal and frowns a bit and picks it up "Isn't this the same crystal that the woman from earlier had offered to me?.." He quickly sets it down and looks at the cat "how did you get it?.." He shakes his head and looks back at the crystal "I must be going crazy or something..." He sighs and rubs his eyes "what should I do?..I don't know where that girl lives there's no way I can find her and return it to her. Maybe I should call the police? they might be able to find her and return it"

Alex
Alex listened to her explanation and only grew more and more puzzled as she explained. Protection!? what the hell did he need protection from?! and what could she possibly need protection from as well?! I mean..she obviously had freaky powers or something like that. It was obvious to him that she had melted his knife somehow. He quickly stood up and went to the door and opened it "hold on a second! one this is my room! two I'm not done asking you questions yet! What the hell do you mean that I need protection?! and what are you talking about with "asking the devil"?! You had better start making some sense Bunny! if that's even your real name!"

Bunny

Bunny was in the middle of getting dressed when the door suddenly burst open, showing a pissed of boy asking questions. "Baby Carrot!" she scolded, covering herself up with a blanket. She was dressed only in her underwear for Lucifer's sake! "Don't your parents teach you how to knock?" she asked and tied the blanket around her, making it look like a toga.

"Look, I know I said I owe you one answer but I already gave you one. I want protection from you, that's it. You didn't tell me to explain my answer or anything so it's clearly your fault!" she stated, poking the tip of his nose "And if you think I'll answer all your rambling, think again. I'm tired and I need to sleep" she stated and walked over to the bed, but quickly looked at him, a mischievous glint gleaming in her eyes.

An idea crossed her mind as she slowly approached the boy, her arms draping around him and their lips almost touching "Or maybe you were just doing this because you wanted to sleep with me? hmm?" she asked, purring into his ear and whispering seductively "such a bad baby carrot~" she cooed before she pushed him out of the bedroom and slamming the door in his face, locking it.

"I won't start making sense and that's final!! See you when I wake up!!" Bunny shouted and removed the blanket around her, flopping to the bed and drifting to sleep.

Alice

Alice watched him with curiosity, her eyes gleaming with interest. What would he do? He heard him state his options which only made her smile He's really kind, too kind Alice said in her thoughts

"Meow~" she purred and took the crystal from him, laying it flat on his stomach and she went back inside the crystal in cat form, making sure that the boy is watching her.​

• Love
Jason
Jason jumps up in surprise and stares at the crystal as he saw the cat disappear inside it. "w..what the hell was that?.." He swallows hard and slowly reaches down and picks up the crystal. He swallows hard again and slowly brings it up to eye level to stare into it "uh..little...little cat?..are you in there? are you ok? if you can hear me..say something..come on out.." He rubs the back of his head. He had to be going crazy there was no way that a cat was in the room one second and the next it was getting sucked into the crystal. It had to be some kind of crazy dream.

Alex
Alex blushed slightly when the girl would press up against him the way she did. When she pushed him out of the room and locked the door he growled again and shook his head. He then quickly went around and grabbed a screwdriver and started to unscrew the bolts in the doorknob. How dare she!? she was kicking him out of his own room! it was his house! and she was an unwanted guest! who the hell did she think she was!? She wanted sleep!? well she wouldn't be getting any until he got some answers! once he undid the bolts on the door knob he pushed the door back open and glared across the room at her "your not getting any sleep not while I have questions and not while your in my room!"

Bunny

Bunny was nearly drifting to sleep when she was interrupted by an obnoxious boy shouting and glaring at her across the room. Groaning, she sat up on the bed, and look at the boy with sleepy eyes "Fine! I'll leave your room." she said grumbling and getting off the bed, not bothering to cover up anymore. "There, you can have your room." she stated and walked to the living room, propping herself on the couch. She was getting rather tired of him asking questions but she's a demon for Lucifer sake! She's way more stubborn than him.

"Look, if you really want me to answer your questions, you need to amuse me. As simple as that. If you can't do that then I'm going to sleep" she stated and closed her eyes once again.

Alice

Alice heard the boy talking to the crystal making her giggle. "Meow~" she said, still in cat form. She wanted him to believe that the cat is living inside it and that he can keep the crystal. She know that what she's doing is only confusing the bot, but what else could she do? As said before, this is her first time choosing a human, and she want to take it slowly but surely.

She went out of the crystal again and landed on top of him. Blushing, she uttered a meow but her voice came out"I'm so sorry!" she said and placed a hand on her mouth. What? she accidentally changed back into her human form! Realizing that she's still on top of him, she scrambled up to her feet and blushed even more. "Uhm..I..a-ah.." she was frazzled, panicking and cannot form coherent words. Afraid of what his reaction will be, she returned to her crystal and decided that she'll never come out, ever.

Last edited:
  • Love
Victoria
Victoria sits there and stares at him with shock and disbelief. She shakes her head at him "What are you talking about?" she asked him. Tears formed in her eyes and began rolling down her reddened cheeks. "How did he die then? What happened?" she asked him. She wasn't angry but there was a little harshness to her tone. All this time she had thought her brother was killed in an accident, yet here is this angel telling her otherwise. She was more in shock about her brother's death not being an accident than she was about there being an angel in her room. She wrapped her arms around her legs, curling a bit more into herself. Her eyes never left Micheal though. She still had more questions, a lot more, but first she needed to hear what happened to her brother.
@Andy

Rori
Rori searched for hours, it had gotten well into the early morning hours by the time she was done. She found nothing, again. The frustration and anger started to overwhelm her and she slammed her hands on the desk, making a jar of pens fall and scatter pens all over the floor. Rori sighed and got out of her chair, picking up all the pens. After getting them all back where they belonged Rori decided to try something else for figuring out the crystal. She went up to the attic, moved around a few boxes until she came to one filled with book and photo albums. She smiled softly as she picked one up, dusting it off. The books and photo albums were her mothers, she thought maybe there would be something in them. So with a small lamp for light, she sat in the attic with her mother's books surrounding her. She looked through them, carefully and thoroughly, hoping to find something.
@RinCavalia

Micheal
Micheal sighs again and rubs his eyes. This was getting harder and harder and he knew it was only going to get harder still. He turns and walks to the window in her room and stares out it up into the sky. After a few moments he sighs again and turns to her "Victoria..your brother and I were partners and no I don't mean lovers but we worked together. You see a very long..long time ago angels and demons were at war. In this war God sacrificed himself to destroy Satan. Before he did so he bestowed all of his powers onto me as his successor. By then there were only a small handful of angels and demons left and the war was at a standstill. I made the decision that we should ally ourselves with humans to help bolster our forces enough to destroy the demons for good. We not only needed humans for the numbers but for understanding your kind..normally as angels we keep out of human affairs unless demonic forces are at play so we knew very little about your society. I gave the order that each angel had to go out and find a human and tie themselves to their bloodline. I chose your bloodline. The crystal has been passed down from person to person for hundreds of years until it finally reached your brother. Your brother and I worked hard together to try and fight the demons to keep them from destroying the world. His only objective was to protect you. He died doing so when we learned that the demon lord Natsu was coming for you in an attempt to get your brother and I to submit. He died trying to stop that plan from coming to pass." He closes his eyes and looks down "once a soul leaves a body I cannot revive it..I was there when your brother died..I wasn't fast enough..and for that I am sorry...all I could do was heal his body to make it look like he had died in a normal human accident..."

Jason
Jason fell to the ground with a soft grunt when all of a sudden something no...someone! fell on him! He opened his eyes and then literally froze in place when he saw the girl from earlier sitting on top of him. He blushed hard and stared up at her and swallowed hard. Before he could say anything she disappeared back into the crystal. He quickly jumped to his feet and looked at the crystal again "w..wait..come back out..what the heck is going on?..who are you? what is this crystal?.."

Alex
Alex narrowed his eyes at her and growled. Amusement?! that's what she wanted from him!? to be amused?! Fine she wanted amusement he'd give it to her. He crossed the room to her in a few moments and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her off the couch and onto the floor. He then quickly pinned her down beneath him and leaned down to whisper in her ear "tell me...Bunny..is this amusing enough for you? or shall i go further and press another blade against your throat? if you knew my father like you said you do then you know what I'm capable of..and if your looking for other pleasures..well..my real mom taught me plenty herself"

Mihail
Mihail watched her and he chuckled as the pens fell.He knew it was almost time that he should show himself.Through his crystal,he could feel like they moved up to the attic.He got the sense that she was reading through some of the books.Now would be the time.The crystal glowed and he streched.He yawned,"You know.You remind me of your mother.Book savvy, but a terrible temper to deal with." He chuckled and looked at her.He sat down on the floor.He knew a guy coming out of a crystal would scare her,so he hid his wings.He would show them when she was ready.

Bunny

Bunny was enjoying her nap when she suddenly, she was grabbed by her shoulders and pinned down on the floor, a crazy Alex on top of her and whispering gibberish on her ear.

She cannot help but giggle at his actions "aaw~ you look so adorable when you're mad!" she cooed, smiling on him "But like I said before, mad baby carrots get pureed" she stated smirking and rolled her body to the side until she was on top of him, straddling him. "You look kinda cute~" she stated and get off of him, kissing his forehead "You really want answers huh?" she asked, lying back on the couch and stared at him "bake me a cake and I'll answer all of your questions~" she offered smirking.

She wanted to test his abilities, to see if he's capable of doing other things than killing. If she's going to protect him, she needs to know a lot more of his talents.

But even though he won't bake her a cake, she's already thinking about answering his questions.

Alice

Alice hesitated for a bit, but decided to come out of the crystal, standing far away from him, afraid of what his reaction will be "Promise me you won't freak out and I'll answer all of your questions"

Her mind is starting to be filled with What Ifs. What if he freaks out? what if he hates me? what if he doesn't want me to be his protector?
"I need to calm down" she muttered under her breath and clutched her chest, breathing heavily and sitting down on the floor.​

• Love
Jason
Jason stares at her in awe and a little bit of fear. He didn't know what was going on or who this girl was but the longer he was around her the more he knew things were going to get stranger. he swallows hard and then nods a bit at her request and sits down "ill...I'll try not to freak out..that's all I can promise.."

Alex
Alex stared at her in shock. What the fuck was wrong with this girl? She was freaking insane! One minute she's melting things the next she's saying she wants him to make a freaking cake?! He growls and stands up "ok..let's get one thing straight here i am not! Your servant! I am only going to make this cake because I want answers!"

Grace

Grace looked around the restaurant, seeing all the different people and the different sounds. She kept looking around and did everything in her power to keep her wings hidden from all her fidgeting.

"Dalimil, are there always this many people out? There aren't this many people at the park. Oo! Balloons!" Over by a table with kids was a man passing out balloons of all sorts of colors. Before Grace had a chance to ask for one the waitress came over with their dinner. Grace shot a smile at both the waitress and Dalimil.

"Thank you miss, thank you Dalimil." Then she bowed her head and said a little prayer.

Dalimil
Dalimil looked at her then around the restaurant,"Usually there are more people around..."he explained before he looked at the food that was delivered.He also gave the waitress a nice 'thank you'.He inwardly laughed.He had never met someone so easily distracted and playful as Grace.He smiled and started to eat after she looked like she was done with her prayer.

Grace

Grace's eyes slightly bugged at the thought of even more people being about. There were so many humans and they did so many things together. This made Grace wonder if angles were like that when there was lots of them around, she would have to ask Michael next time she saw him. As she was eating the man with balloons came over to their table.

"Hello little love birds, could I offer you a balloon?"

"Can I Dalimil? They look so pretty!" Grace didn't understand what 'love birds' were, but there were balloons!

Alice

Alice took a deep breath, trying to calm down her nerves and walked a bit closer to him. "I'm Alice and I'm going to be you're guardian angel" she stated in her most calm and serious voice. She knew that she sounds crazy just saying it out loud but it's the truth; the only thing that she can say in front of him is the real truth.

"Yes, I was the girl you met at the park earlier and I am also a cat. I can transform into any animal beings but the only color I can change to is white. I also came from the blue crystal your holding, and I'm here to protect you" she explained and looked at him, waiting for his reaction. "It's best if we talk about this sitting down, I don't want you to faint or anything" Alice mumbled shyly.

Bunny

"Aww~ baby carrot is such a tsundere~" she teased, pinching is cheeks to annoy even more. She knew that baking a cake is really not some kind of a test but what can she do? she just love to toy with his emotions.

Besides, she want to know how patient he is, how he works under pressure and how smart he can be. He needs to live up her expectations. Failure is not an option. A simple failure cost his daddy's life, and she doesn't want that to happen again.

Bunny watched Alex in the kitchen, trying to do his best to bake a cake. "I want a chocolate cake" she stated smiling "Oh, I changed my mind. How about red velvet? or maybe strawberry cake?" she asked, her teasing smile never faltering. She watched him move in annoyance, making her smile even more. As he started making the batter, she finally decided "Never mind, I want ice cream!" she declared and went back to the sofa sitting down. "Make me a raspberry ice cream and we'll call it a deal, servant~"

• Love
Jason
Jason just stared at the girl as if she was crazy. Well..if he was going crazy it only made sense that she was crazy as well. because it made no sense. She was an angel and she wanted to be his guardian angel? why? he wasn't anything special. He was just a normal kid who had been thrust into a terrible situation and was doing what he could to make other peoples lives better. He rubs his eyes and shakes his head "ok..start at the beginning..your..an angel?..and you want to be my guardian angel? why? I don't understand any of this"

Alex
Alex growled as he made his way to the kitchen and started mixing up the cake batter. He was making her a carrot cake whether she wanted one or not it was simple to make and ironically it was the only kind of batter he had in the kitchen although he had no idea why. He said nothing the entire time as she rambled on and on about how she wanted something else. He nearly snapped when she said she wanted ice cream but by then he had already put the cake batter in the oven and all that was left was for it to cook. He turned no his heel and glared at her and shook his head "your getting a cake and that's all your getting that was our original deal and your sticking to that one now if your trying to piss me off your going to have to do a lot better then that. I have done and dealt with shit every day of my life so i'm expecting answers once your carrot cake is done"

Alice

Alice sighed
"I knew this isn't going to be good" she muttered to herself and sat on the couch, trying to be as calm as she can. "Okay. First off, demon and angels are real." she stated and twiddled her fingers out of nervousness "Meaning, The Angels fought for peace and harmony and sought to defend the humans and protect their souls. The Demons however sought to destroy the humans not by killing them but by corrupting their hearts and minds and turning them into their mortal instruments of death and destruction. Because of this a war ensued.
Angels killing Demons. Innocent humans getting caught in the crossfire."

"Hundreds of years passed, and the angels concluded that they should be protecting humans since they were at fault, and the demons concluded that they should use humans for doing their deeds. Angels and demons made a deal that they'll attach themselves on a chosen human, hence, me choosing you. I want to protect you from everything. You suffered too much and your heart is so pure, I just can't let them corrupt you" she explained to him.

"But I understand if you don't want me to protect you." Alice sighed and stood up, shaking her head "I'm sure you're really freaked out right now and that it's a lot of information taking in. If you need anything, I'll be in the crystal." she stated and went back to the crystal, hoping that he'll understand everything eventually.

Bunny

Bunny heard Alex loud and clear which made her giggle
"I didn't know baby carrot is a murderer~" she teased. A carrot cake? Really? She stood up from the couch and walked back to the kitchen, an amused expression etched on her face. She can clearly see that he's annoyed and irritated by her presence. Oh how lovely this will be she thought to herself.

Bunny watched his body language, replaying everything he said this morning. Did no one really tell him what she is?

"Are you sure your father didn't tell you anything?" she suddenly asked in a serious tone. "It was quite unusual for him to not say anything. I mean, he talks about you a lot so I don't see why he didn't tell you anything about me" she stated, sitting on the kitchen counter. "Tell me Alex, do you believe in Angels and demons?"

• Love
Katherine

After spending a couple more hours working, Kathy decided to call it a night. When she was in her and changed for bed, Kathy looked at the crystal more closely. This pretty little was so important to her mother for so long, she carried every where and wouldn't let a soul dare touch it. What secrets could this jem hold?

"What makes you so special? I wonder how much you go for, or maybe I should cut you down to make a nice choker? Hmmm...."

@Lunita Nesta

Jason
Jason stared at her in awe as she explained herself. She seemed so innocent and pure herself he found it hard not to believe her to some sense. But..how was he sure he wasn't just imagining all of this? it was just so..unreal in a way. He was a normal guy and all of a sudden a beautiful angel was telling him that she wanted to protect him from everything? and not just that but it sounded like she wanted him to help her fight against the demons. He rubs his eyes and then looks back at the crystal as she went inside it. He swallows hard and then softly whispers out to her "i..I want to believe you I..i really do but..is there..any kind of proof you can give me? to show me that I'm not going crazy and that this isn't all in my head?"

Alex
He narrows his eyes at her as she crossed the room to face him. He didn't say anything to her comment about him being a murderer. He wasn't though. He had never gone so far as to kill someone but he had been charged with assault before. When she brought up his father again he only frowned more. Obviously she knew him. She came from the crystal that his father always carried around so that made sense but..why did he have it? who was she exactly? "no..my father never mentioned a "Bunny" or anyone like you. and to answer your question about angels and demons. I don't know what to believe with that kind of stuff. I suppose if push comes to shove though..yeah I believe that they're real"

Status
Not open for further replies.