Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote: "age of 13, Lucian was 2.6 meters. Fairly small for a thirteen year old"

Excuse me how tall? XD I know I know, you mean wingspan, but the way the sentence was built up it sounds like you're raising a giant there XD

Either way I'll say it's good and add him to the listing now.

I am removing Vio's characters off the reserved list. @Vio , if you want them back, please finish the character sheets or give me an actual timeframe when you expect them to be finished.

OH MY GOD LOLOL I HAD TO READ YOUR POST TWICE TO GET IT
I was like "oh shit. Another derp mistake."
Then "OHHHH I GET IT"

So what's happening again? Sorry >_<

There are roughly 8 posts or so ;) I think you can manage reading that much :P
And basically noting's happening. Yesterday was a battle, today there's the announcement that they've seen a new wave in the distance, but no estimated time on when they will arrive, so everyone can do what they want. To know where everyone else is, or who they are talking to I do advise reading up ;) that's half the point of roleplaying after all :P

Oh by the way, just so people know, unless Vio comes back to claim the two angels, the positions of Veteran of Fire and Grand Master of Earth are open again.

For some reason I can imagine a different setting or RP based in this or something where Lucian becomes the bad guy yet dies a hero..becomes 'evil' or something ._. A back stabbing traitor. Works for bad guys, then comes back to the 'good guys' spitting out information then by law goes to hell or something XD

I'm gonna be having fun playing him. He can be like a male version of maleficiant personality wise or something.huehuehue XD

Imagine him as a human criminal whose about to be hanged :OOO
"I hope you die quick." The executioner said.
"You know best, captain." Remarked Lucian.

In a different setting that could well have worked yes :P

I'm just going to introduce Lucian, whoever comes his way comes his way.//shrug

That works too :)

quote: "age of 13, Lucian was 2.6 meters. Fairly small for a thirteen year old"

Excuse me how tall? XD I know I know, you mean wingspan, but the way the sentence was built up it sounds like you're raising a giant there XD

Either way I'll say it's good and add him to the listing now.

I am removing Vio's characters off the reserved list. @Vio , if you want them back, please finish the character sheets or give me an actual timeframe when you expect them to be finished.

I am making the Character sheets. They're in my blog, I've been adding to them the past week. You have to understand that I am in 20 other role-plays that need character sheets, and I can't do them all at once. Plus my own role-play that needs my attention. You'll have the CS by next week.

Alright, thank you for mentioning, and you have to understand that I have to do these things to keep a healthy roleplay running, as well as expect people to show up once in a while to keep me informed as I won't go racing after everyone and checking if maybe they updated things elsewhere for something here.

Alright, thank you for mentioning, and you have to understand that I have to do these things to keep a healthy roleplay running, as well as expect people to show up once in a while to keep me informed as I won't go racing after everyone and checking if maybe they updated things elsewhere for something here.

Sorry for not keeping you updated then ._.;

Actually. Lysander is pretty much already almost done. So your Grand Master of Earth will be done by this weekend xD

Character Name: Elegacy Anatola
Element: Light
Appearance: Elegacy's hair is long, very long, as it reaches to her kneecaps, and silvery white in color. She ties her hair up into a large bundle other head, decorated with gems and golden finery. She does not wear ordinary clothes like most others. She chooses a white tunic, white stola, and white palla with golden detailing around the edges.
Her wings are perfectly white and have stopped growing last year, making her Master of her element.
Elegacy has slim, almond shaped, bright green eyes that seem to have golden flecks in them.
Everything, from her hair to her clothes resembles light, her skin itself is quite light as well, but that's partially because she spends more time in the library than outdoors.
All in all the way she looks, due to her choice of clothes and the whiteness of it all, makes her look like a statue of one of the Ancients.
fad143cfdc4828107ff8185e2808cdb5.jpg

(Ignore the second pair of wings)
angel-of-light-by-ftourini-57.jpg

History: Elegacy's parents dearly wanted a baby, but had none. Finally, after many years they did. However, the child was weak and sickly, and at her first birthday she died.
Her parents, desperate for their child, dabbled with forbidden magic. She lived again, but they hadn't realized the price. Soon they died, leaving their one year old child to be raised in an orphanage.
As Elegacy grew up in the orphanage she spoke cryptically and with wisdom well beyond her years. Some suspected she had a power of foresight, but it eventually was proven she didn't have that. By then Elegacy had already gotten the nickname the Oracle, and while she can't see the future, she is still is consulted upon on random occasions.
Theme Music: Breathe - Two Steps From Hell
Voice Actor: Gweneth Paltrow - Shakespeare in love
Other: No one knows she died once, it's a secret she's kept all her life as it's a taboo to bring someone back from the dead, and what effect it had. As far as most people know, it can't be done. She reads a lot, and is quite calm. Rarely played outside as a kid as she preferred her books.

Last edited:
Character Name: Celestine Nova
Element: Fire
Appearance: She is tall, slim, and how most people render how an angel should look like. Blue eyes, blonde, elbow length hair, fair skin, the stereotype. When Celestine is in the sun her hair tends to have a slight reddish glow to it. Her blue eyes lean towards the purplish side if you look well, but are still definitely considered blue in color.
Celestine's huge wings burn the colors of fire. Reds, yellows, whites, and even shades of black by the base of her wings.
She leans towards dresses, but mind you, she will always wear shorts below her skies because, well… you know, wouldn't want a poor kid get a view of that. Or pervert.
The clothes she wears, regardless if they're dresses or not, are mainly warm colors.
Aside from that, she is loaded with golden jewelry, and not all because she likes the shiny little ornaments. They are seals and limiters on Celestine's powers, as fire can be quite dangerous if it would rampage out of control. These ornaments contain, but are not limited to various anklets, thigh jewelry, upper and lower armbands, rings, clasps on her ears, multiple necklaces, wing base jewelry, and hair pins. By now she jingles like bells on Christmas.
Battle armor
Celestine.png
History: Celestine had the easy life. Good parents, a little brother to torment, and a pair of rapidly growing wings that earned her the position of Grand Master at the tender age of 21. That made her one of the youngest Grand Masters in recorded history, and the second ever to have lived in that position for more than two months. (The four others before her went insane and had their powers spiraling out of control, killing themselves in the process. Another reason why she is loaded with ornaments and has to go through frequent check ups.)
As Celestine always had a grip on her situation, she likes the feeling of being in control. Of herself and her surroundings. She seems calm-ish most of the time, but that's definitely not her natural state. Also, be weary of her temper, it tends to be explosive (literally) which is why she had to start wearing limiters from an early age.
Theme Music: Disturbed - PP Music
Voice Actor: Nicole Oliver - Barbie in a Mermaid Tale (Queen Calissa, start at 0.54) (same voice actrice as Princess Celestia of MLP)
Other: Celestine loves to sing, but has the singing voice of a tone deaf crow. And while she has the elegance of a swan as she goes through daily life, in dancing she has two left feet and is probably the clumsiest girl both on and off the dance floor. (Yes, you can be elegant and clumsy at the same time) She also has a tendency to easily get a crush on any guy she meets and works with. Not that she has the guts to say that out loud, or pursue it beyond a mere crush. Leading a thousand into battle, no problem. Tell a guy she has a crush on him… hell no. All in all she's quite a passionate person.

Last edited:
I'll be waiting to see him finished!

And yes, I reposted my own characters, to clean up the second post a bit, as they were the only two fully written out there and were kind of cluttering up everything XD

Dead.Master.full.373753.jpg

divider-best.png

G e n e r a l

Lysander Gray
Male
August 9th

peridot-78.png

divider-best.png

A p p e a r a n c e
Lysander has thick, wavy black hair that has a tint of green to it. It is probably tinted green because of frequently dying it green. His facial features are quite distinct, with narrow eyes and a strong jaw line. He has normal sized ears, which are hidden behind his hair, and abnormal bright green irises. His expressions are often stoic or stern, sometimes he is often seen scowling. He wears a black crop top with nothing underneath, so his sculpted six pack is visible. His pants are a baggy dark grey, and are stuffed into his thick black combat boots. His combat boots oddly have a light green ribbon that is laced through at the top of the boots, before tying into a bow at the back. He accessorizes by wearing a black collar that buckles at the front.

divider-best.png

P e r s o n a l i t y
|Slow & Steady|

Lysander is a pretty lazy and sluggish guy. He often shrugs off his duties to go take naps in the sun. He doesn't have a strong work ethic, and find people who give him orders or chores annoying. Although, if you were to bribe him with something he might do what you ask.

|Masked & Mysterious|
Lysander has difficulty expressing his feelings to others. He often keeps his true feelings hidden, and actively avoids giving definite answers. Usually keeps his explanations vague.

|Cynical & Distant|
He isn't afraid to use others to get what he wants, a trait he has picked up from his older brother Kaine. He knows that this is something he often does, with out really meaning to, and a reason he avoids getting close to anyone.

|Scared & Distant|
While Lysander does have his apparent issues by hiding behind a mask of cynicism, harshness, and lies. However, this is not the true Lysander, in fact Lysander is very misunderstood. He's just incredibly scared to get close to others after what happened between him and his brother Kaine. He used to be very trusting, kind, and open minded, but since the betrayal he is finding it difficult to establish relationships with other. He is just afraid of being hurt again, and just because he acts like he is fine by himself doesn't mean that he is. He is really lonely and wants to make friends. He is distant from those he likes, simply for their own good.

|Caring & Considerate|
Once someone breaks through Lysander's shell he will be openly caring towards them. He will try his best to be a good friend, but often people mistake his consideration as him avoiding them. It's not that he doesn't want to help them, he just believes that the less involved he is, the less trouble he will cause. None the less, he will try his best to give proper advice and a shoulder to cry on.

|Otoman|
Otomen is a Japanese term for men who like "girly" hobbies such as sewing, romance novels, plushies and stuffed animals, cooking, decorating, make-up and other stuff. Lysander actually really likes collecting stuffed animals, because his hobby embarrasses him he keeps it a secret. He used to read romance novels, but he stopped that after the first. He used to be a hopeless romantic, but after Paige he isn't so trusting with love.

|Likes|
Sleeping
Warmth
Cooking
Singing
Stuffed Animals & Plushies

|Dislikes|
Himself
Kaine
Cold
Pain
Work

divider-best.png

H i s t o r y
Lysander was born to Clara and Joesph Grey, and a large family. He was the second to youngest child out of seven children. Both his parents are listed in the army to fend of the evil spirits, while trying to maintain a healthy family. Unfortunately, with that many children, his parents often paid him close attention being the second youngest. This created a horrible relationship with his other siblings, and they often were mean to him growing up. The only elder sibling that Lysander grew close to was his older sister Hope. Hope was motherly towards him, but had extremely girly hobbies. She immersed Lysander in her hobbies and eventually he took a liking to them. His other siblings teased him relentlessly for it. Eventually he snapped and ceased his girlish hobbies. He also purposely ruined his friendship with his sister Hope in order to cease the teasing. The teasing stopped, but occasionally his elder brother Kaine would bring it up to give Lysander a hard time.

Lysander matured quickly over the years, and as he matured his wings grew to exceptional length. When his wing span hit six at the age of thirteen his parents were beginning to worry for his heath. They took him to a nurse, and they assured the family that he was perfectly fine, and that his wings should stop growing soon. His length began to strike jealousy in his siblings whose wings had already ceased growing. It wasn't long before he was now on equal status with both Hope and his bother Kaine, who had the largest wings in the family. When the other two enlisted in the army, Lysander's father began pressuring him to follow in their footsteps. Unable to refuse, Lysander entered the army at the age of sixteen, and as he did so he decided to make up with Hope. Hope was ecstatic to have Lysander wan to rekindle their friendship and introduced Lysander to her friends. That's when he met Paige.

Lysander wasn't really sure what it was about Paige, but he couldn't keep his mind off her. It was long before he started to fall in love with her, and as he did so his shell cracked and he began dwelling on his old girlish habits again. However, he did not let his infatuation interfere with his training. After a few months of joining the army, Lysander quickly entered the higher ranks. As he gained respect with in many of his peers, popularity, strength, and Paige's heart. Apparently his older brother was watching this, and also had a love for page and Kaine eventually became jealous. Eventually Kaine and Lysander were equals, having both the same wing span and rank, and this turned Kaine spiteful. Kaine did everything to ruin Lysander's reputation, but Lysander always came out on top. Eventually Lysander and Kaine began to butt heads and fight often. When Lysander's wings exceeded Kaine's, Kaine openly challenged Kaine to a duel which Lysander won. A week after beating Kaine, Lysander's wings grew a full span of 8.3 and everyone was ecstatic. It was clear that Lysander was their new Earth Grand Master, and he was soon awarded the position. Unfortunately, this kept Lysander very busy, and Paige soon started becoming a ghost to him. A few months after gaining the title Lysander was planning a surprise for their fifth anniversary, but caught her with Kaine. Unknowing to him, she had remained faithful but a misunderstanding formed between the three of them and in a fit of rage Lysander went to attack Kaine. Paige threw herself in front of the attack, and in doing so her wings were horribly damaged. Realizing that he had become something that he wasn't Lysander became distant from all of them, and Kaine eventually gained Paige's heart. Kaine retired from the army at the age of thirty-one in order to become Paige's caretaker. To this day, Lysander believes it was for the best.

divider-best.png

S t r e n g t h s

|Calm & Collected|

During battles, Lysander always keeps a cool head. He never lets his emotions show, or let them get in the way.

|Masked|
Lysander is exceptionally great in the art of hiding ones true intentions, or lying. Sometimes he uses this to his advantage.

|Earth|
Lysander being the Earth Grand Master is exceptionally skilled in earth based attacks.

|Ruthless|
Lysander is relentless in battles once he joins them. He can clear an entire wave of dark creatures by himself an his kills are generally gruesome.

divider-best.png

W e a k n e s s

|Laziness|
Lysander does not like over exerting himself, and will often just watch others do the fighting or work until his assistance is absolutely needed.

|Stubborn|
His stubborness is an issue. He often ignores orders, and will stand his ground in what he believes in. This often causes troubles with his fellow angels.

|Misunderstood|
Due to Lysanders naturally stoic or stern face, people often assume he is cold, overbearing, harsh, intimidating, and a whole bunch of other things. In reality, he can be very kind towards those he befriends, and actually really enjoys making friends. If you don't annoy him that is.

| Teams |
Lysander is very bad at team work, and it is his greatest weakness.

divider-best.png

W e a p o n s

|Scythe|
A weird weapon choice for an angel, since the scythe is commonly associated with reapers and the devil. Though, his mentality for it is that he once read that human farmers use a scythe for crops and other tasks. Thus, being the Grand Master of Earth, it only makes sense that he fights with a scythe. Not only is it a standard scythe, it can shift into a chain sickle which gives him range in battles.

|Gauntlets|
He wears a pair of gauntlets that are spiked at the knuckles.

divider-best.png

M i s c

|Theme|

|Voice|

*Note: I couldn't find a song nor a voice actor that I liked for him. Sorry ; . ;

Last edited:
Alright, I'd say good for the most part, except the only way that it is possible for siblings to have the same wingspan and rank at the same time is if they are of different elements.
If you make Kaine a different element be sure to keep in mind that others may be holding whatever position you had in mind.

Oh and how old is he? You have a date listed, but no actual age

I'll be waiting to see him finished!

And yes, I reposted my own characters, to clean up the second post a bit, as they were the only two fully written out there and were kind of cluttering up everything XD

Lysander is pretty much finished. He's a bit difficult to explain personality wise. It's okay I'm reposting mine too...cuz...I can't find my previous ones xD

Status
Not open for further replies.