Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittany says Aurora sweety where are you Aurora walks out and hands Brittany some clothes and hands a sweatshirt to levi and says here to keep you guys warm its going to get very cold very soon. Your angels grace will not be able to keep you warm through this. Brittany says gabriel im sorry about earlier i was just following orders from my queen.

Jade looked at Sahira. "Sure" She replied at the mention of drinks. Nightfang glanced over toward his host and smiled. "I'd like one as well if you wouldn't mind" He commented.

Sahira smiled, glancing over towards Nightfang. "Anything particular?" she asked them.

===============================

Cho gave a small smile and nod. He then noticed the boy look to the knife. He gave a rather small chuckle then looked once more out to the path. "Seems we may be getting somewhere I hope." He stated thinking he caught a glimpse of some sign for change in senary but wasn't sure so he didn't add anything to his comment. Sho thought a bit. "Hmm well maybe will see a town soon or something at the least even a camp perhaps?: He then looked at Victor and noticed the boy's gaze was on the knife figuring that was why his brother gave a small light laugh. "You know she probable took that away for our own safety right?" He couldn't help but ask partly for knowing how Cho acted with him on such things.
Valentine sighed and nodded. It was all he could do, really, otherwise the irritation he hid well would come out in his voice. Of course he knew why she took the knife. He wasn't stupid, at least not completely stupid. He simply needed something to do. Something other than looking at ... at trees the whole walk.

Sahira smiled, glancing over towards Nightfang. "Anything particular?" she asked them.
Nightfang thought a moment. "Do you have fruit punch?" He asked wanting the taste of something different than blood but knew he had limits on his own options so he wouldn't get sick.
Valentine sighed and nodded. It was all he could do, really, otherwise the irritation he hid well would come out in his voice. Of course he knew why she took the knife. He wasn't stupid, at least not completely stupid. He simply needed something to do. Something other than looking at ... at trees the whole walk.
The two nodded. Then looked once more. "Well the good news is I finally see something it appears to be a gate however not a building or town." Sho commented not sure what they should do now. "Should we check it out or see if maybe there is an opening to a town?" Cho added.​

"No problem, Darl'," Sahira murmured, moving over to the fridge to pull out the drink. "What about you Little Lady?"

"Thank you" Nightfang replied as he watched her pull out the drink.

Jade shrugged. "Um not sure I guess the same if that's alright" She replied not really remembering anything other than water and juice from fruits she had sometimes found.

Gabriel looks at Brittany. "All is well, young one. I would have done the same."

Levi looks at aurora. "Michael came. He told me a way for Brittany to get her wings back, but I said it was too dangerous. He insisted, so I told him I would talk to you guys about it. Both of you would have to be put on Death's doorstep to get it to work."

Brittany and aurora say we will do it. Its worth it. Aurora says so I have to be almost dead that can't be that hard for me what is the next step?

"Not a problem, Darl," Sahira rep[lied, pulling out another drink and passing it to her.

Nightfang thought a moment. "Do you have fruit punch?" He asked wanting the taste of something different than blood but knew he had limits on his own options so he wouldn't get sick.

The two nodded. Then looked once more. "Well the good news is I finally see something it appears to be a gate however not a building or town." Sho commented not sure what they should do now. "Should we check it out or see if maybe there is an opening to a town?" Cho added.​
Chandra stopped and thought about this. That gate could easily lead to someplace nice and peaceful or somewhere the complete opposite of that. "One of you two can go check it out." She said to Sho and Cho. "Then tell us if you think it's okay."

The two looked at each other at that idea. Then Cho nodded. "Alright I'll go check it out." He finally stated before Sho could speak up and gave his brother a look that keep him silent. Then he went to go see if he could spot a house or town pass the gates path. After what may had been an hour he returned. "I saw a glimpse of a house and it didn't seem to be abandoned but well taken care of." He replied when he returned. Cho noticed he must had been gone a while by how his brother seemed bored and wondered what he and the others perhaps did during his absents.

===========================

Jade smiled. "Thanks again" She commented and took a sip of her drink that now went with her food.

Chandra returned to the spot she had left after getting tired of waiting just in time to hear the report. Valentine was behind her. Honestly, had she thought it would've taken that long she would've just went there herself, letting her son stay behind with Sho and Cho of course. "A house." Chandra repeated, that sounded promising. What had her just a bit worried but who might or might have owned it. "Do you think whoever owns it will be willing to let in visitors?"

Sahira smiled softly and nodded. Sitting at the table she closed her eyes. She hadn't gotten any food for herself.

Cho shrugged. "If not to let us in maybe to guide us to a near by town?" He suggested feeling hopeful.

=====================

Jade continued to eat not really sure if Sahira maybe had eaten before her and the others who seemed to follow maybe had eaten. She didn't know much about the town or places to eat so who knows what her host and new friend did before they met.

Nightfang after a moment paused drinking a moment. "Um are you hungry or anything?" He asked suddenly realizing his host hadn't seemed to get herself anything along with theirs.

Levi sighs. "Very well. Come with me." He leads everyone off, his swords clanking a little on his back.

Sharia giggled but shook her head. "I can't eat yet," she murmured, offering a small smile, "I might freak you out."

She follows saying if it helps my angel then Iwill do iit. She said I will do anything for my comrades. Gabriel says Levi wait Brittany coughs up some blood then runs and catches up to everyone after wiping off her mouth.

Chandra nodded. There was a chance whoever owned it would let strangers in for a while and there was also a chance they'd be pointed in the direction of another town. Both sounded promising. "Well, let's go." She said a little loudly and, again, walked ahead of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.