Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentine nodded. "It would've been fine to disturb us." He told her quietly, smiling a little but finding it hard to maintain one looking at the injured girl. "All you would've been disturbing was a bit of an over protective mother and a sleeping child. We wouldn't have hurt you for that. We would've been slightly annoyed, yes, but not angry enough to harm anyone."

Nightfang was quiet listening to the two. Seeing how weak it appeared the girl he had came in with made him release a sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't realize sooner other vampires lived here. But um if you don't mind me asking would there be a way you could help us get her some food? I think it may help." He explained trying not to sound rude but he was concerned for the girl he found well followed.

"We should be able to." Valentine answered. Or at least he could if his mother, for whatever reason, decided not to help. There had to be humans around, even in this run down town. "And please, don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong."

Aurora says thank you so much i really appreciate you helping me both of you. she then leaned against nightfang saying by the way im aurora whats your name?

Letting the girl lean he nodded then smiled hearing her name. "Aurora such an interesting name. Mine is Nightfang." He answered leaving out that he was a prince being how usually that got him turned straight to his father. "Also Thank you I'm sure if you both shall help we can find some food somewhere." He added.

she said i think ive heard that before but i like it it sounds special of a name almost famous.

Nightfang gave a nod. "Thanks. My parents wanted it to stand out. But I um wouldn't say it's famous." He replied hoping not to let anything of his heritage slip.

Valentine had an easier time now maintaining his smile. "That name is pretty, Aurora." He told her. "My name is" He paused for a moment and sighed. "Valentine, but please, call me Victor."

"And I'm Chandra." Chandra introduced herself. "I'm fairly certain we'll have food around. It shouldn't be that difficult."

Reactions: Raven
she says ypur welcome. she says thank you mam she leaned more against him beginning to slouch and her eyes closing her hand full of her blood tablets fell limp and she dropped them all.

Nightfang went to catch her more as she seemed to fall a bit more into him. He saw the packs fall which had never really caught his interest until he wondered if her taking one more would help til l they had food. "Um can you handle till we get food? Or might one of those help?" He asked.

she said i have to take them by water so yes they will help alittle until we can find food. she said do you guys have any blood i can drink please?

Valentine sighed and shook his head. They didn't have anything for her here and he felt a little guilty for not being able to help. "I'm sorry. We don't." He wondered why his mother seemed to care so little about her. "Will you be fine until we return?"

Aurora say im sorry im cusing issues for all of you no worries dont worry yourself with me. she took all of the pills and gulped them down then looked to nightfang and says im good you all deserve to not have to bother yourself with me im causing issues she walked off and collapsed in a nearby alley. she wouldnt last long now. to many of these tablets at once without blood or water would kill her.

Valentine frowned as she left. Taking that much at one time couldn't be good. He and his mother followed her, Valentine at a much faster pace, as if it was urgent to get to her. She had collapsed in an alley. What was she thinking? So, she caused a bit of trouble. So what? That didn't mean they didn't want to help the door girl. "Mother." Valentine said loudly. "Find her some blood or water. Please hurry." And Valentine stayed beside the girl, waiting for his mother to return.

Nightfang was shocked at the girl's reaction. He's the one who followed her. He placed his cloak on a bit better then used his speed to follow once more. He stooped seeing she had fallen in an alley it seemed he also was slightly slower than the other two probable his reaction time. "What might I do?" He asked not sure how he would help. His thoughts trying to think.

Valentine glanced at Nightfang, thinking quickly. "The best thing you can do now is help mom find her something to drink. Blood or water should do." Sounding so loud and sharp as he did now felt strange to Valentine but being quiet wasn't right in this situation. His mother, if she was even putting in any effort, shouldn't have too much trouble finding anything but it'd be much faster if a second person helped. Valentine wanted to stay by her and make sure she was fine.

Nightfang gave a nod and once more moved quickly and swiftly. He figured at this time even animal blood should do. He looked to hunt and immediately it seemed his eyes spotted a few rabbits and squirrels. He began to hunt soon having about two of each. He wanted maybe a bit more just encase. Finally feeling tired cause of the sun being at his back he began to head back this time at a walk till he had the energy to run back. If he ran soon all should be fine he just needed to catch his breath and relax his abilities.

Aurora coughed and her eyes glazed over she said im a troublemaker her eyes began to lose their glow the thirst dying as her heart began to also slow. she was falling almost into a comatose like state she looked at the boy and mumbled a barely audible im sorry.

Chandra had found a few things that should suffice for the girl's need for blood. What was she thinking taking so many tablets? It was insanity, it was. Then, she smirked as she found a young male, possibly drunk off whatever he had with him, stumbling around mumbling something she couldn't understand. She grabbed his wrist and, ignoring his incoherent protests, dragged him back to the alley. "Will he do? Or do you need someone sober?"

Aurora mumbled he will work fine she was behind the man in a flash and bit into the man deep and hard. she drank fast her wings stretched out and her wings healed and the tablets dissolved she drained the man in a minute flat and he fell to the ground. her fangs soaked in blood she said thank you very much. she smiled and bowed saying i owe you a lot im so sorry for the trouble. im not used to people being kind towards me my parents called me a disgrace then threw me out and wanted me dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.