Angels,Demons or vampires any creature you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she took his hand and let him pull her into the shadows her eyes glowing a deep dark red glow and her wings were twitching her wounds werent healing because she had not fed.

Nightfang pulled her to the shadows and noticed her eyes. For most vampires it was because they hadn't feed or needed to see in the night. He gave a nod. "I think we may can find you something." He stated. "Hopefully enough to heal you" He explained.

she said that would be great she breathed in the darkness and slowly stood saying alright let's go. wait you can smell the gashes cant you? im sorry.

He gave a nod and shrugged. "I also can smell the half dragon demon you burned. And the other's who you made perish. Along with the other's scents it's nothing to be sorry for." Nightfang explained. He began to walk knowing some hide around here but wasn't sure if they had entered a house that was empty or happened to have perhaps a few refuges or even other creatures.

she said i burnt another halfling im sorry. she then followed him her cloak falling off.

Nightfang shrugged. "I don't really know them. You would need to met them and speak to them if you wish to apologize." He explained. He moved slowly walking up some stairs.

she says that smells fresh her eyes began to glow brighter she says there is a human up there.

Nightfang seemed to quickly smell it as well. His teeth appeared a bit longer. "Yes" He replied still walking up the stairs. "And there ours for the taking." He explained hoping they weren't gonna be a threat or any sort of problem.

Chandra peeked inside the bedroom, feeling something wasn't quite right here. Was there someone in the house with them? What kind of creatures were they? Human or something else? She decided now would be a good time to wake up Valentine, in case there was a threat. She went into the room and stood beside the bed. "Wake up, now. We may have company."

Aurora came up the stairs then said that isnt human we need to go now those are other vampires!

Nightfang looked and nodded. "Alright I see..." He replied. "My father can't learn I'm here so I agree" He explained.

Chandra stood by her son as he woke. The two who came seemed to be leaving. That was perfectly fine with her. They could leave if they wanted to, and despite her hunger, she wouldn't stop them from doing so.

she says we need to hurry she tripped down the stairs and her wings opened and caught her from falling.

Nightfang went to catch her on instinct as the girl fell. But froze when it appeared her wings had caught her. "Um right..." He commented. "Um are you okay?" Nightfang asked.

she then landed at the bottom of the stairs and fell to her knees her breathing heavy she says my wings are becoming weak from the blood i lost from them getting slashed im ok for now though.

Nightfang nodded. "You can't drink a vampires blood can you?" He asked trying to think of a solution to help.

Chandra sighed at the noise. They must have been in such a rush to leave that they fell. Not her problem. But, she saw Valentine getting up and starting to leave the room, likely to check on the strangers. Might as well. It's not like she had plans on drinking blood from them.

"Are you okay?" Valentine asked quietly as he saw the two. Obviously not, idiot. Just look at her. He chided himself in his mind. "Is there... anything I can do to help?" He was staying a good distance from them, in case one of them turned hostile.

she said no im ok she smiled at the boy saying we arent gonna hurt you i promise. she smiled happily she says sir ive never tryed it.

Valentine nodded with a frown. Nothing he could do to help the poor girl, except maybe make her comfortable. "I'm sorry we scared you." He quietly apologized and glanced at injuries. Poor thing.

"What was going on out there?" Chandra asked, much less caring than Valentine was. "I heard much noise but didn't care to see for myself at the time."

she said its ok we were hunting for humans we are vampires like you and it smelled of vampire in there but when we got closer we then smelt that you guys were vampires and didnt want to disturb you. she looked at nightfang and her eyes glazed over her body becoming to weak and she was to shaky to take a blood tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.