Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He follows and cuts himself slightly with his claws and lets the blood drip onto her fangs. "You need to regain your strength bwfore you fight. I can only imagine how many times you've been near turned."

Luna looked at him. "Umm... Yeah I have to make sure the bullets out. And I'm not sure what her reaction will be." Luna noticed that the girl's skin began to change. Luna made sure o be at the girl once more. "Try to hold still." Luna then let her eyes glow completely black as she focused looking for the bullet. Once Luna found it she had her her powers slowly take it out carefully removing it the same way the bullet entered. Then she let focused on the wound. And began to heal the girl.

i say thank you kerv i bite him and drink deeply saying in his mind [im so so sorry if this is painful but i greatly appreciate it!] i pull away minutes later my eyes just plain red and then go back to a normal sky blue which is my once normal human color. i say wow i feel much better thank you! i cringe when the bullets came out then relax as the healing does its job.

i lay my head on kerv's shoulder after licking the bite mark so it healed away fully. i smile and say thank you both for the help.

Luna ignored her biting the boy as she focused finishing up the healing. Once done she smiled at the girl. "I'm glad I could help." She said giving a weak smile. She ignored the pain she had gotten from healing the girl for she was use to this when she used her healing ability.

i say luna u did not have to heal me at the price of you being hurt i heal luna my hand glowing black. she sees my demon side in her mind i say there now u will have no pain from it.

Luna looked at her about to say something but the girl healed her before she could. And while she did Luna realized why the girl seemed at ease knowing that she had feed before coming. "Thanks. You didn't have to either though. I'm use to the cost of me healing others." She wanted to ask about the girls past and why she seemed human but demon as well. 'Maybe like me she is part vampire?' She thought to her self.

His tail swished as the bubble disapated. He looked at the two. "I suppose I should leave now..." He looked forward again.

i say oh wait i never introduced myself my name is Zoey-Alice. im part angel, demon, werewolf, and vampire. i hesitated to show u both the vampire side because my parents disowned me as a young child for being a monster in their eyes.

i say shyly can we all be a team? i turn away when saying that. i say i can understand if you dont wanna work with me i am a bit of a freak.

He turned back around and said" A team...?" He looked at Luna and back to Zoey-Alice. "Why not....It has been a while since I've been on a team."

Luna looked at her with sympathy. "I wouldn't mind begin a part of your team. I'm half demon...and half vampire..." Luna gave Zoey-Alice a small smile. "And I don't think your a freak." She looked at the boy to see what he would say then nodded.

i smile happily saying oh thats amazing! i say luna will you be on the team too? i say kerv the wolfs are back i pull out my sword and a blue light surrounds me my teleport light.

i say luna yeahhh!!!!!!! i giggle but tense up for the fight as the wolfs charge us!

"A freak...? I don't think freaks are attractive. You should embrace every part of yourself." He was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. He then looked at Luna and said "I'm Kerv. A nekomimi." He said it with one eye open.

"I'll handle this." He walks out and they surround him as he takes his hands out of his pockets. He gets on all fours and zips from one to another slashing their throats. He looked completely calm all the while.

Luna looked to where even she could sense the wolfs now. She looked in the wolfs direction. She let her tail loosen from her wrist and summon a black demon sword. To fight the wolfs with.
CI_71117_1353497029.jpg
As a few came at her she swatted at one but missed as it seemed to be ready for her then it began to get ready to leap at her for another attack.

i blush from kerv's comment. i teleport behind the wolves and take them out before they reach kerv and luna blood covering my sword.

Zoey-Alice looks at the wolfs they killed in aww i say wow you both fight really well. wait guys get down i launch into the air as a girl with demon jet black wings charges at luna and kerv yelling thats my pack how dare you! i start fighting the girl with my sword.

He pounced on the wolf attacking Luna, somehow wonling at her as if to say I had her back. He tussled with the wolf before biting and twistong its neck. "Ugh...Fur..." He turns to see Zoey-Alice fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.