Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna watched as the one who saved the girl and took her into an alley. Luna followed but stayed back right behind the corner which they had turned and watched. 'Should I approach? No I'll stay for now she seems tired a little bit still.'

i say in luna's mind [hello i am kind you have nothing to fear.] i said crap he missed my heart but just barely my wings curl around me tighter and disguise me from everyones sight but cant hide me from the other senses.

He was already dragging her back and was licking her wound. It was embarassing as it was on her chest but he didn't care. Somehowbit started to slowly take the pain away. "You shouldn't just run into battle."

i say that bullet is meant to kill your kind and i couldnt let u get hurt. i relax as the pain fades away the glow in my eyes back i clench my teeth from the thirst and close my eyes so he cannot see the way the thirst is showing.

Luna stepped back in shock but then realized who it must have been she heard in her mind. She took a breath and went forward to the two. She noticed the girl was hurt. But heard the boy explain. "Ma..maybe... I could be of some help?" She knew most of her powers where dark but she did know some healing magic from her mother.

"A mere bullet couldn't kill me." He began licking her shoulder. "But I'm more concerned about how you fight...You can't just run into combat like that."

He saw the other girl and smelled her...She wasn't hostile. "Do you know healing magic?"

i say silly one that was crafted bullet it was made to kill nekomimi. i normally use my swords or daggers with my teleport powers to fight but ive been to weak to teleport lately my fangs show because of how long they now are. i say welcome new one i greet luna since i do not know her name. i say u smell of what my body desires right now you fed before coming here that was wise. my ears twitching at the tingling sensation on my shoulder and chest wound.

Luna gave the boy a small smile. "Yes... A little..." She walked over closer to the two letting her tail wrap around her wrist.

Luna looked at the girl. "Um... Thanks... I'm Luna by the way..." She said realizing she had not yet shared her name.

i just smile softly at luna but i dont open my eyes scared to scare anyone away with the demonic thirst like glow in my eyes.

"I've built a resistance against those things." He stood and watched outside the alley, his tail swishing in anger." I'll keep watch...Heal her."

"Okay" Luna said. She walked over to the girl and sat beside her. "How deep is the wound?" She asked in a whispered voice.

i say in kerv's mind [im sorry did i make you angry?] i say luna? thats a beautiful name. i go to sit up and sharp pain goes straight through me i cringe then try to stand again.

i say the bullets hit bone they are so deep.

[Not at all.] "Just FYI...As soon as you use the magic the pain will return. Magic nullfies my pain killers." His eyes went backto slits as he turned and smiled at them.

Luna looked at her. "Don't try to stand yet." She looked at her and took a breath. "Okay...This might be a bit but once I'm done you shouldn't be bleeding just a little weak and bruised." She gave a faint smile. 'Me on the other hand... well... this is going to be fun...' She took another breath and then her hands were concealed in a blue aura. "Don't be alarmed this is just how my healing magic looks."

i stand leaning against the wall i say i will be fine. i dont push off of the wall i say if you will excuse me i will be back i need to find something to drink so i dont bite one of you two. i limp back out into the street. i say in my own mind i cant catch anything in this state and they are in danger if i lose control of the thirst.

"Zeyfor" A large bubble appeared around us that hid us, so as not to attract attention. He turned to and walked to Luna. "You want some assistance?"

i limp into another alley way and collapse as my whole body begins to glow red the thirst taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.