Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
your welcome! :) do you need a link to this rp?

ok just wondering hope to rp soon talk to you then.

Name(s): Landon [on the left] & Logan [on the right] Simmers

Species: Angel

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
KAITO.full.1246775.jpg

1404179-bigthumbnail.jpg

[Both changes into this.]

Personality: RP out.

Other: Finishes each other sentences.

~~~

Name: Annabelle Richards

Species: Demoness

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
originaldemonwithredroses.jpg

Other: Doesn't hide her horns and/or demon tail

~~~

Name: Jacob White

Species: Demon

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance:
Maou.Sadao.full.1492776.jpg

Maou.Sadao.full.1554291.jpg

[Yeah, he only has one horn and a half.]

Other: Doesn't have a tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does wip mean and what doing do you mean by "probably going to finish soon?"

WIP = Work In Progress

And I meant that my CSs wouldn't be finished the moment I posted them. I'll edit them and add more until it's all done. :3

Oh ok thank you all i really despirately need before you start is your characters name and species.

Alright thank you again.

Alright feel free to jump right in

Sorry I haven't been posting often. Been busy.

its fine i just started a new job so i understand i love having you on the rp though i love your character.

Name: Hatori Mitsoyu
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Werewolf
Affiliations: Searching for other werewolves
Appearance:(pic or description): Human form
tumblr_ncjjwivfWV1t37vb2o1_500.jpg

Werewolf form:
tumblr_nebinrCmav1smx6yao1_500.jpg

Personality: He comes off as a lonely guy but that's only at sight, most of the time he's around many of his friends. If not then he's spending time in the forest or woods, which is where his calm trait butts in. He has a great sense of humor and tends to hide his smile making him seem cold at first. Listening to the rain is the only way to help calm him down when he's angry, which rarely happens.

great to have you jump right in @OceanLee

Um... are you still open to more people joining in? Well, if you don't mind me jumping in, here's my character...

Name:Ilyanna
Age: true age is 186 years old, though she appears to be 18
Species: a half elf half dragon who was turned in to a vampire
Personality: Ilyanna is a somewhat reserved person. She usually speaks very little, especially around those she does not know. She dislikes violence among others, and will often leap in to fights in an attempt to stop those that are fighting from harming each other. She fears being around others due to her thirst and will actively attempt to distance herself from others due to it. However, she is mostly ruled by her curiousity. If she becomes curious about something, she will do almost anything to satiate her curiousity.
Appearance: Ilyanna stands at exactly five feet tall, her lithe body devoid of any scars. Her blood red eyes have cat like pupils. Her bright red scales cover almost her entire body, the only visible skin being her wing. Each of her light red bat like wings is 8 feet from the tip of the wing to where it meets her shoulders when fully extended. A thick, scaled tail extends from her back, it measure 3 feet in length from the tip to the base. If she were to open her mouth one would be able to see the prominent fangs that grew in after her turning. Short black hair flows from her scalp in soft waves, ending at her neck. The point of her ears is tucked beneath her hair, making it less easy to spot. She wears a pair of black slacks with a green blouse, along with a rough cloth thrown over her folded wings in order to protect them from the sun. A longbow is either strapped to her back or in her hand, a quiver filled with arrows set horizontally on her lower back with the opening slightly raised so as not to spill its contents.

Sorry I don't have a picture to use for her appearance, nothing I could find seemed to feel right. Didn't spend too much time on it to be honest though. Also, I assumed it was middle ages level tech, so like no guns. Was this a correct assumption?

I will always be open to new people and you are right noly sword type weapons no guns please but jump right on in.

Name: Shadowski
Species: Demon
Appearance:
Size of a child, black eyes with white hair. Has red horns on his heads and large black wings that he doesn't seem to use
Personality: Just very curious, is childish so can be scared easily

Is that ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thank you thats easier for me to refer back to character names and such. Thanks!

NOTICE: BECAUSE OF SHUTDOWN TOMORROW FOR THE WEBSITE I WILL NOT BE ON SO PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING MORE ON THE IC FOR TONIGHT AS I WILLNOT BE ABLE TO CHECK IT THANK YOU! @Ryuga @Zewmy @Raven @Arcadia @Kitsune

Status
Not open for further replies.