Angels, Demons, and Vampires choose your character! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to join this but just for confirmation from you , since you dont have one could i be an newly born Archangel or Seraphim ( angel made for war and battle) since i love angels XD if so reply to this so i can be sure and make character, im new to site so dont know everything well yet
Hey you may wanna private message @Zoey12598 about that~

hey im so sorry to anyone who posted on my actual thread ive been very new to this. so thank you everyone on here who has asked to join may i do not mind jump right in. im so so so sorry for not seeing this. so thank you to the staff member who created this.

Id like to join this but just for confirmation from you , since you dont have one could i be an newly born Archangel or Seraphim ( angel made for war and battle) since i love angels XD if so reply to this so i can be sure and make character, im new to site so dont know everything well yet
jump right on in i love angels too so i would love to have you. im sorry i didnt reply sooner.

@Zoey12598

No worries. :] New sites are always confusing, I know! If you ever need any help feel free to message me.

Reactions: Astaroth
jump right on in i love angels too so i would love to have you. im sorry i didnt reply sooner.
Thankyou so much i will definitely do my best to figure out the story and jump into the action

also i know where your coming from im a good roleplayer but this is so confusing for me too i got this 2 days ago

ill make my character and be ready for a intro by the end of the week if you dont mind ill post the character bio here with a pi or something
sorry for the trouble thanks

Xenon

No trouble at all and cant wait to meet your character. Also i know how it feels to be new i was very confused since it feels like ive only had mine for a week.

@Zoey12598 Heh, there seems to have been a misunderstanding. Edax bit the guy who stabbed Zoey-Alice, not Eric. He bit Ryuga's character, I thought I made that clear enough, sorry.

Oh i thought he bit eric oops... sorry. And ok i get it now.

i didnt know for sure if it was the vampire hunter or not but sure i can sorry.

Eh, sorry but I'm gunna leave this rp. It seems that going out for a day means getting about three pages behind and I don't really have time to be that active.

ok im very sorry it was that way.

Name: Raine Hadley
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Archangel

Appearance:(pic or description):
6HZxY12.png

Archangel Form:
anime_angel_girl_wings_with_clouds-1280x800.jpg
Personality: A rocker chick at heart, she is strong willed, independent and brave, however her softer side includes her friendliness, her willingness for teamwork and her drive to succeed. However, she hides her depression and sadness at being cast out of heaven to fight against demons behind a wall of her other emotions.

Other: She wears a cross wrist pendant and a black choker necklace.
~~

Name: Flynn Avion

Appearance:
2860565931_e9d2fe072e.jpg

Archangel Appearance:
Fallen-Angel.jpg

Personality: Quiet and serious, Flynn takes no prisoners when dealing with trouble. He was assigned, along wih Rainne and a host of others, to come to earth and deal with an ongoing demon threat, and plans to do so with ruthless efficiency.

Other: Flynn's dual Katanas, named Ragnarok and Yggdrasil, only manifest when he allows his angel wings to fly freely.

~~

Name: Kiara Denizen

Species: Demoness

Appearance:
yUZonnU.jpg

Demon Form:
admin.image.armor_-_demon_-_demon_wings_-_devil_-_evil.56e1f078821194e32b703d8b3f2ad8a7-4801.jpg

Personality: Kiara is a manipulative, venomous cruel person. As a demoness, she would happily torture her subjects for hours on end and takes pleasure in the misery and torment of others.

Other: Hides a demon tail in her jeans.

Name: Rayden Toxya

Appearance:
9ac576ef8eadc56f69b205624fe4f3bf.jpg

Archdemon of Wrath Form:
demon-cybernetique-2084399b39.jpg

Personality: Has severe bloodlust, killing anyone and anything that stands in his way. He is harsh, vicious and sociopathic.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright i love your characters its really neat. i love angels jump on in! also are you controlling the multiple characters? @Arcadia

alright jump right on in so far we have luna who is a demon/vampire my character is a demon/archangel with vampire antics and the ears and tail of a wolf. and we have kerv or nekomim jump right in glad to have you. :)

alright jump right on in so far we have luna who is a demon/vampire my character is a demon/archangel with vampire antics and the ears and tail of a wolf. and we have kerv or nekomim jump right in glad to have you. :)
Thanks :D Waiting on someone to make an app so me and they can rp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.