Angels, demons, and my sympathy for the devil issues (FxM, looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manticore

Original poster
OPEN REQUESTS (2)

1) THE DEVIL IN YOUR BLOOD

One day a young woman receives a strange package from the unknown sender. It contains a silver talisman with engraved sigil, and an old grimoire, full of spells and rituals. At first she considers returning it, because she doesn't know why would someone send her something like this, but then she gives in to her own curiosity, and starts leafing through the book. She stumbles upon a page that contains the instruction to summon a "witch's guardian" by rubbing the talisman, and saying a few words in latin. Not really believing in the actual magic, she naively performs the ritual, which summons the demon named Naberius, who reveals her true identity and the reason why she was kept in the dark about existence of magic. As her demonic guardian he is bound to help her and protect her on her way to reclaiming her rightful place in the world of witchcraft, yet he is not completely without his own personal agenda…

This RP is suitable for you if:
-you're 18+
-you're ready to play the female witch character (I play the demon)
-you're prepared to play a few side characters to enrich the story
-you like witches, demons, and darker side of magic
-you like some dark romance in your RP
-you like to go in depth with your character development
-you're advanced writer, who enjoys writing longer posts (my average length is about 600-700 words per post, and I'd want my partner to be able to keep up with that)
-you can post at least two times per week (more is desirable)
-you like to chat in the OOC with your partner, and contribute to the development of the story

2) SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

What happens when God goes missing, leaving his children, the angels, all by themselves? Nothing good apparently, at least not in this story. It's 2015 and Heaven is being torn apart by a great civil war that is raging among the angels. Without God giving orders, they are left with a free will to do whatever they want, which is why there is a complete anarchy. Some angels enjoy the freedom more than others and are willing to step up and took control of the Heaven, thus becoming a new God. But there are many potential leaders who are gathering their own followers, and are inclined to kill everyone that stands in their way. Clearly, no one is really suited to be the new leader, because none of them is used to thinking with their own head. There is, however, one angel that believes there is someone powerful enough to put the flock back in line. The only problem is – this particular angel is the ruler of Hell. His name is Lucifer.

This RP will revolve around the relationship between the angel that somehow manages to bring Lucifer back from the pit, and the great fallen angel himself. Will the angel be able to persuade the Fallen one to help her take control of the Heaven? Or will she get burned by falsely believing that Devil can be good, too?

-you're 18+
-you're ready to play the female angel character (I play Lucifer)
-you like angel and demon lore
-you're advanced writer, who enjoys writing longer posts (my average length is about 600-700 words per post, and I'd want my partner to be able to keep up with that)
-you like to chat in the OOC with your partner, and contribute to the development of the story

PM me if interested!

FILLED REQUESTS (2)
A woman stood at the top of the skyscraper, looking down at the busy street 400 feet below her. She was there before, pondering whether she should do it or not, but it wasn't until now that she decided her life wasn't worth living anymore. Her depression was getting worse, and she was more and more alone in her beliefs about this world, and its most vicious inhabitants - humans.
She was just about to make a step over the edge, when something fell from the sky, right in front of her eyes, and crashed on the ground 400 feet below her. Completely shaken by this strange occurance, she forget all about her plan, and gazed down at the sidewalk, where people began to gather around the body that was laying there immovably.
It was overall chaotic scene, but then something even stranger happened. The man on the floor opened his eyes, and stood up as it was nothing. ''Oh my God! It's a miracle!'' people began to scream, while the man, who shouldn't have survived the fall, looked around himself in perplexity. He had no idea who he was, or what happened to him.

This is an intro to the RP that will revolve around the relationship between the suicidal woman from the skyscraper's roof, and a fallen angel (Lucifer), who has been thrown out of Heaven as a punishment for his disobediance, and ended up on the Earth. During the fall he lost his grace, and ended up being a human without the memories of ever being an angel. With the suicidal woman's help he will eventually regain his memories, and plan for a revenge against God himself.

-you're ready to play the suicidal woman's character (I play Lucifer)
-you like to wonder about the meaning of life
-you like angel and demon lore, but don't take religion too seriously
-you think every good RP should have at least a bit of a love story in it
-you're not a big fan of happy endings, because in this RP there won't be one
-you like apocalyptic settings
-you're adept writer, who enjoys writing longer posts
He is a demon hunter, and he prefers to keep to himself. Traditionally, the hunters are supposed to work in pairs, but his wife, who was also his hunting partner, died in the hands of a demon that he couldn't save her from. He never forgave himself for that, and never stopped mouring her, which made him bitter, angry, and yet determined to carry on with his job. Refusing to let anyone else get close to him, he's presented with quite a challenge, when a girl with clear visions of him, and ability to hear and see the supernatural beings stumbles upon him.

She is a fallen angel, but has no memory of that. Her soul was born into a human body, after she was thrown out of the Heaven for disobeying God's orders. Growing up she began to hear things, things that no one else heard, and she was told to have syczophrenia. Then one day she started to have visions of a man she didn't know, but felt she had to meet in order to find the truth about herself. Her searching eventually led her to the lone demon hunter, who wasn't yet ready to have a new companion.

The story of this RP will revolve around the relationship between the demon hunter and the fallen angel, who join forces against the upcomming apocalypse. More details on the plot should be discussed and developed later.

-you're 18+
-you're ready to play the female fallen angel's character (I play the male hunter)
-you like angel and demon lore, but don't take religion too seriously
-you like Supernatural/Constantine series (this is not mandatory)
-you like apocalyptic settings
-you're advanced writer, who enjoys writing longer posts (this is mandatory! 3-4 paragraphs minimum)

Last edited by a moderator:
Added one new request. PM if interested!

Added another new request. PM if interested!

I would like to partake in the Second request you have made, titled: The Devil In Your Blood. With post of your Requests, I am shocked no one has yet to get with you. Seems people are afraid of a little magic and the unknown :)

Status
Not open for further replies.