Angels and Demons

What Genre of Roleplay is your favorite?

• Horror/Thriller

• Romance

• Sci-fi

• Medieval

• Ancient Civilization

• Slice of Life

• Drama

• Combat/Military

• Fantasy

• Comedy

• Old West

• Crime

• Gangsta

• Futuristic

• Adventure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonOfTheDamned

The Demon King.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello Iwaku,
My name is DemonOfTheDamned, however I will accept many other names.
I have been Roleplaying for roughly 5 years, I have made some amazing stories and worlds.
This will be my third time on Iwaku, I have been called away from this place before.

I will have limited time to be on Iwaku most days, so replies may be fairly slow. However those whom I enjoy Roleplaying with and are consistent. I will give other ways to contact me.

I have created numerous amounts of characters over my years. DemonOfTheDamned being one, and the character I am most recognized for. I can do any form of Roleplay any scenario. I enjoy pushing my capabilities to the very limit when it comes to my writing. However my punctuation is not perfect and I do make some mistakes I am ever learning.

I cannot wait to meet some amazing people and create some truly engaging worlds, that directors will make movies about in the future. I guess I should give you some basic information about me as well.

Age - I am 18
Gender - Male
Sexual Orientation - 80%/20% In favor of females
Hobbies - Gaming, Roleplaying (DUH!), Acting, Singing, Dancing, Drawing.
I enjoy Roleplaying in groups, usually a group of no more than 10 so I can really get to know each person. I also enjoy One x One Roleplays, I do not mind these being in threads or in a Private message.
I usually like to have a connection with the people I am Roleplaying with, to the point I can consider each of them my friend.

Anyway, I have given you all a lot about me and probably too much to read. I hope to hear from many of you so we can start writing as soon as possible.

Your friendly neighborhood Demon.
xx

Hullo Demon!

Welcome back! I won't bother giving you the new member spiel since you have already been around for a while ^_^ Hope you stay this time!

Enjoy!
:D

Welcome to the site, DemonofTheDamned! Hope you enjoy your time back and get back into the roleplaying flow of things! :D

Hullo Demon!

Welcome back! I won't bother giving you the new member spiel since you have already been around for a while ^_^ Hope you stay this time!

Enjoy!
I am going to try my best to stick around as long as possible this time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.