Angels and Demons

{Your sitting in thin air. If you read, please don't take this as me being rude this is rather in a neutral tone, bluberie I'm in the rafters. The long beams of wood that upport the ceiling.}

Ru saw a female sit down reading, with his good eyesight, Latin text. And later another female. He didn't want to jump to conclusions. He had experience with the opposite sex of both demon, angel, and an occasional human. But he felt that here, he shouldn't test his boundaries. It could be the end of him. But a little mischief wouldn't hurt him. So he instantly made the area cold. Dropping a good 20°. Sending shivers down their spines.

Um..ohkay.
-

Ariela continued reading, folding the pages of certain poems she liked. She read rather quickly, already on her sixth poem. She was about to finish her sixth poem, when she suddenly felt the sudden coldness of the room. A slight shiver erupted within her spine, and it caused goosebumps to travel along her skin. She was always one to get cold quickly. She huffed, placing the book open on her lap. As she read, she rubbed her palms together, breathing into the center of her cupped hands.

She then breathed warm air, trying to keep warm. Not able to take the cold, she changed the temperature only around her. She manipulated fire so this was easy. Now, she was warm so she could focus on her book.

None of the others interested her. They were busy introducing themselves to each other and trying to iron out initial differences. It was all just so boring and grated against her nerves worse than nails running down a chalkboard. She wandered the entire downstairs, then went back up to the third floor where her bedroom was. It was sparse, but she didn't care. This whole thing was a joke. Coexisting with the flippant, idiotic Angels wasn't going to accomplish a damned thing. They were all brainless little do-gooders who wanted to make the lives of Demons miserable. Agreeing to this was, in hindsight, very stupid. Not that she'd been given much choice in the matter, but still.

"Fantastic.." she muttered to herself, crossing her arms and looking out the window. There wasn't much to look at. She sighed and rested her hands on the windowsill, her wings slowly emerging from her back. They were a deep sapphire blue, each feather tipped in black. Once they were out, she jumped from the window and flew up to the roof. She wasn't trying to escape, she just perched there and let the breeze toss her blonde curls around as she glared angrily at the horizon.

Alyss was flipping swiftly through a book she had spotted that seemed kind of interesting. She replaced it swiftly and then kept moving down the rows after only a minute, cataloguing the title in her mind for later. She felt the temperature dropmbut paid it no mind. A prank, perhaps, or something wrong the air conditioning. As it was, she did not care. Alyss didn't care about a lot of things. It was very difficult to ger her riled up about anything, even if that anything was her nearly freezing. She glanced upwards, noting that the man on the rafters seemed to be looking down at them. Perhaps he was the one who messed with the temperature. Alyss shrugged and returned her attention to the books.

((Try to prank Alyss? She don't give a shoe!! Heh heh heh...))

Noticing one adjust and the other not care. He spiked the temperature to 40° degrees higher than the initial. Causing the place to become humid and dense. Through it all, he hoped at least one of em to be irritated. A goodie two-shoe wasn't any fun if they didn't care.

{With that, I bid you farewell and sweet dreams. Testing tomorrow sucks.}

((oh dear I should subscribe this Rp...I believe, and Helsing(not Hellsing Helsing!) is epic >W<, and "coarse" is spelled "course" friend...))
Liam finally came out of his room. He went to the hallway and some some others... "the library?" his face turns to boredom"... is that really where everyone is" he mutters. He just turns away and starts off towards the way outside.
(had nothing to go on... so this one's short.)

Marlo had watched the entire conversation between Elijah and Alyss from a position a few yards away, still within hearing distance, but far enough away that it looked like she was minding her own business. After the girl left, she approached the guy.

"I suppose since everyone is stuck here for a year that I should at least get to know what it is you act like so I do not end up killing one of you, so," She hold out her hand, "I am Marlo. And no, I won't tell you what I am." She hadn't meant to act as cold as she was, but it just came out that way. He seemed okay, at least, not going to be one of the people she would begin to plot against, she thought, so she'd at least give it a try.

((Yeah, I had to get some sleep too XD))
Alyss finally reached out to grab another book and noticed gosebumps on her oake arm. She looked at them for a moment in vague surprise before turning her attention back to the book she had grasped. Reading the back and the first page, Alyss decided that this was what would entertain her for now. No doubt she would finish it quickly, but it was a good way to waste a little time and not have to talk to others. Alyss moved toward a seat that was a suitable distance away from the other girl.

Suddenly the previous freezing temperature managed to zoom up to an incredibly hot one. So it was a prank. Well, not a bad one at all, really. If it'd been anyone besides Alyss they might've gotten annoyed by now. As it was, Alyss slid into the chair and flipped open Great Expectations.

{Rui, you repeated some twice. And how does Alyss know its a prank? :p}

Ariela felt as if it was getting crowded. Might of been in a large room, but too many people were in the room for her comfort. She closed the book shut, and walked out after she placed the book on the seat. Ariela was already bored with everything. One girl was just reading books with no expression on her face, while others were arounding roaming around, and another one was around causing temperature to rise and fall. She walked up the stairs, deciding to go into her room.

-

Elijah's eyes widened at the sudden courage the girl got as she came up to him. Being the chivalrous angel he was, he took her hand into his and brushed his lips against her knuckles ever so softly. It just came over him, he hadn't meant to do it. If it offended her in anyway, an apology was quick to come to his lips. "I'm Elijah, and I wasn't going to ask," he replied with a soft smile on his lips.

(( 'Cause what other possibility is there? She doesn't know, she's just assuming ^-^))

Kaethe stayed on her rooftop perch for quite a while, listening to the sounds of the people below her. Nobody seemed to have a real problem with being here, even though a couple seemed a bit moody. That meant she was the odd one out. How unsurprising. She sighed and rested her forehead on her knees, staring at the blackness formed at her waist by the positioning. This entire project infuriated her, and she was beginning to suspect that Lucifer had only called her in to mock her. He would know that she couldn't handle living with seven other people for an entire year - she'd end up killing them all within a month. Her father would be so proud, she thought with a grimace.

She stood after a moment and walked across the roof, planning on going to the other side and seeing if there was anything worth her time on the opposite end of the house. Her light steps got her to about the middle of the house before she heard a creak. Before she could backtrack or even jump up to fly off, the roof beneath her collapsed in and she fell into somebody else's bedroom. Flat on her back, deep blue wings twitching in pain, she coughed and looked up at the small hole created. Oh, wonderful..

{how is it people know I am the one causing the temperature change. The times I reference that is not part of the other characters knowledge, and it's not as if I'm saying a prayer or showing any sign I'm doing it. grrr}

{Oh, rui. It is hellsing. I've watched every episode up to date. I would know. Your thinking of the character Helsing. Not the anime Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate. So, bleh.}

Ru wasn't having much fun with this group. And as soon as he was there, he was gone in the shadows. Blending in, while moving about unnoticed. He snuck up on the one girl left reading a book. And with hope of scaring her "Hey there." he whispered in her ear than disappearing back into the shadows.

[Stop with the OOC stuff guys, we have a thread for that.. I'm sure not everybody appreciates it]

Her eyebrows went up an half inch when he brought her hand to his lips. She hadn't expected that, but didn't take her hand away or exclaim in offense as she normally would. Instead, she replied by smiling, and laughing a little after he spoke. He was charming, she hadn't expected that. "So, you're stuck here, too?"

Everyone else seemed to be doing their own thing, no one else was in the hallway. She didn't particularly mind, but still she made sure of possible exits. In the note, it said that He wouldn't interfere should a fight break out, and she assumed that went for anything else.

"I don't like to refer to it as being stuck, because then it'd feel like jail. I came willingly, curious to see how this would make out," Elijah told her smoothly as a charming smile broke out onto his face after she laughed. Her laugh was cute, he had to admit that much to himself. It was only him and her in the hallway, it seemed. Though, Elijah knew there were more around and about the area of the mansion.

Datenshi had been there for hours in his room, note crumpled in the corner. He had shown up before all the other noisemakers and read the note. Furious, he had thrown it into the corner and curled up on his bed. How could the Devil contact him after all this time? He had no beef with the Under-ruler, so why would it even matter for him to be here? It made no sense. He was in that mood where he wanted to see no one, talk to no one, and hear no one. He dug in the bag he had brought and pulled out his iPod, plugging in his Skullcandies and shoving the budsa into his ears. Once the music was sufficiently turned up all the way and all he could hear was bass and drums, he leaned back against the wall, closing his eyes. It would be a day, maybe even two, before he felt it necessary to come out and talk to the others. But for right now, he was quite content being all alone, with his music.

Ariela was bored, extremely bored. She had know idea what she should, and this was only the first day! She could simply imagine what it would be like the other three-hundred and sixty-four days she was supposed to live here. She then stared blankly at the plain wall in front of her. She sighed--the room wasn't helping at all. She then wished she have paint brushes and some paint. Then she heard a metal thud hit the floor, which caused her to jump. She looked down near the bedside, and gaped.

There laid a couple of one pint buckets, and brushes of all sizes and lengths. Ariela smiled to herself, inwardly thanking whomever brought them. Lucifer, she guessed.