Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

I love everyone here!

But Ashey is my special Ashey and I wuv my special Ashey :) I loooooooove Ashey

Anyway, berrie and Equinox are both accepted! Ahh, we only need two more people... This is so exciting!

Yay. Cookie is my special cookie. And you shall be my special cookie.

I shall be your special cookie and you can be my one and only Ashey. I shall cherish and love my one and only Ashey forever and ever!

Okay... I am super duper impatient and am thinking of simply starting up the RP now, because I just wanna get into it XD
Any objections? At least 3 of us are on, so should we wait and see if the others are gonna get on soon? Or whatever you guys want, really! :)

Well, I'm still in school. And will only be on for 45 minutes. Then, it'll be an hour before I get back on. You can start if you want. It's up to you.

Sorry! I got distracted... And now it's gonna be an hour before Ashey gets back.
Guess we shall wait, then ^-^ 'Sides I think lots more people get on later :)

I'm fine with whatever. Go ahead, if you want, you're the GM ^__^

Aw, too bad only males are left x3 This looks like it'll be fun to watch, though!

OR I'll be a dude instead of a chick and you can take my chick-place. Cuz I'm nice.

Hey! I'm back now, sorry for the super long delay! Who's on right now?

Ashey!! :)

Look at that. I came over here to check and it's you again! :) SO MUCH ASHEY!!!!

Is it just me or is Cookie and "Ashey"'s relationship getting creepy X100? I'm dropping out as a chick demon and rejoining as a dude demon. Any objections?

I thought not.

Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11300
[/SPOILI]
Name: Datenshi Gridan
Powers: Omnilingualism (The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it), Shape-shifting, and Possession
History: "But now the giants who are born from the [union of] the spirits and the flesh shall be called (Demons) upon the earth, because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. (Demons) have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the sons of God they became Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called (Demons). (1 Enoch 15:8-10)"
Personality: He loves keeping to himself and reading, maybe drawing. He is very attractive, or so he likes to believe... Likes cursing and posessing people to cause relationship chaos (such as cheating and fighting and breaking up). Likes acting tough but has a soft spot toward "little fluffy animals" and those who have pure intentions.

Like, seriously or just saying it to say it?

Its becoming arkward... GET A ROOM!... or a message thingy

It ain't creepy, it's loving and a little obsessive XD

Luvable- no objections to the switch, however I find your description of his attractiveness a little 'eh'. Perhaps just leave at he's very attractive? Since irrestistable seems like a power to me and you've already got three.