Angels and Demons; OOC/Signup

Wah, just saw Ashey's hug!!!
*Higs back vigorously* You are more amazing. Argue it. I dare you. O_O

Thats so INTENSE!
reminds me of the recent adventure time....

You know what I've decided? We post too quickly in this thread. I type out a quick reply and by the time I post it, there's about at least a couple more I have to reply to!

I still love all of you, of course!

I love cookie, of coarse I want some hugs. Wait, did I say that out loud?

*Pries Rui off Ashey's post*

Yes. Yes you did. And because you did you will receive an infinite amount of hugs.
*Hugs and snuggles Ashey* I wub my Ashey!

As an aside: I hope you guys don't mind my little nicknames!

You are my Ashey and I love my Ashey ^-^

I'm afraid I have to go get some sleep now T_T I'll probably be back in about four hours because I have an essay to write before class, so I shall see you all then! (If you're still on...)

awww a little love brewing up in the ooc XD

Edit:like, everyone calls me Rui anyway which is actually one of my chara's names ^^ so I'm cool with it.

I will be on later. About 7 hours then 3 after that. Depends on how the day goes. Love you cookie (:

Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 11288[/SPOILI]
Name: Kali Gridan
Powers: Omnilingualism (The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it), Shape-shifting, and Possession
History: When she decided to stop being as evil as the Elder Demons saw necessary, she was "punished" and sent to Earth to walk amongst the humans. Since then, she has adjusted to sunlight (all except her eyes, she has to wear extremely dark sunglasses in any sunlight) and now she wanders about, causing minor chaos to keep herself amused. She is a sort of Vixen, which means most men of any species are very attracted to her sexually, their strength to resist her depends on their willpower.
Personality: Likes to curse, calls people "darling" or "love" and HATES to be wrong. Likes to posess others to cause minor relationship chaos. Is tough on the outside due to her past, but has a softer heart, especially toward the elderly and those of pure souls.

soo... angels should be ok I believe lol since they have pure souls.... right!?

Except the fallen. The fallen have a small hole in their souls, no matter how small it may be.

Hey, leave my lovely Alyss alone! XD

Anyway, luvable, you are accepted :)

Ashey, when you return, I LOVE YOU TOO!

Appearance:123.jpg (except the wings are black towards her shoulders and white at the tips)
Name: Marlo Sylas
Powers: Basicmanipulation, and shadow projection (can bend shadows)
History: Is rather young for an angel, but has already been causing trouble. Messing with the human world too much, Marlo became half-Fallen, half-angel, God still deciding what she should become. After an extremely heated argument, she left in a hurry, and has wandered Earth for the past two months, still angry, God still being silent.
Personality: She loves to be right. Hating to have someone look over her shoulder, she will either stop working altogether or do something meaningless. Meaningless is her thing, she loves everything to do with random things. She can twirl a pencil in her left hand for five minutes, can stare without blinking for seven, and can bend her body in various odd ways.

((Don't i get some wuv too? T.T))

Forms-

Appearance:
7026664.jpg
Name: Ariela Sirené Dark.
Powers: Extremely seductive, when she has to be. But that's only because she's a gorgeous demon. Can use Fire and Ice as powers. Sometimes, she'll get premenitions.
History: Escaping from her abusive, demonic boyfriend. Always wanted to see what Earth was like. Has a desire to learn about herself - the other side of her that isn't a Demon.
Personality: Undescisive, Flirty, Comforting, Intelligent, Witty, Etc.