AngelNinja's Musical Plot Challenge #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AngelNinja2018

Original poster
Welcome to the first Angelninja Musical Plot Challenge! In case you don't know how this works, its basically I give you a certain song, and you guys come up with plot ideas relating to the song. Today's song is: Hello by Evanesance! In case you want to listen to it, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9MHGtlEYZBA

Example: Alice awoke in a dark room, not knowing what happened to her. She glanced over to her body on her bed and her mourning family around her. She tried to tell them that she was alive and well, but all attempts failed. Then she realized the horrible truth: She was dead. Now, she must finished what she started.

Here's my basic plot idea and I think it's a pretty good one too. Olivia's twin sister has just passed away. She begins to constantly hear voices and see things that aren't even there. Before a proper burial is made for her twin, she visits her sister in the hospital one last time. There, she meets her sister, who has now become a ghost. All those voices and everything else was Olivia's twin sister trying to reach out to her, to tell her that she needed to move on and live her life to the fullest. It would be hard to pass by, but Olivia accepts her sister's wishes and lets her twin sister go.

Status
Not open for further replies.