Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Archives... OF THE DEAD!

[spoili]
The Mood is Write - 08/25/2016
A tiny blonde approached Zuri, quiet, with a tiny scowl in her doll-like, pudgy face as she stared at him with eery red eyes. Her father had sent her during one of his drunken antics, and now there was a purple man in front of her. She slowly squinted.
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
((YOU ARE GROUNDED))
kek
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
((SO, SO UTTERLY GROUNDED))
((you're so grounded you're on the other side of the planet because you went through the earth's crust. YOU ARE IN CHINA THAT'S HOW GROUNDED YOU ARE))
(( so... you gonna reply? ))
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
((.....I hate you lmao))
With the turn of his head, wings flared out behind him, a quizzical expression on the purple man's features. He'd heard the tiny pit-pat of feet approaching- someone was treading light- but found no one, until his head lowered to train on a tiny, doll-like blonde who stared back at him with narrowed eyes. Zuriel felt his chest tighten and then almost outright explode at her appearance.

Holy shit. They made humans that cute?! Or..tiny...humanoids.

Barely suppressing a squee, a smile won over his features. "Hello! And who might you be?"
The little girl stared at him, them huffed. "I am Jade. Jade Mortimer-Senate." She had a slight lisp, as most children her age did, but otherwise, her pronunciation was careful and crisp. She didn't stammer over her own name, or struggle against the whole six syllables of it. "I am a princess, because my mother is an empress, one of my fathers is a general, and the other father is the major demigod of things mother thinks I shouldn't hear about yet."
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
His brow lifted at how robotic she sounded, but he found himself biting back a snicker at the tiny hint of a lisp. He crouched before her during her little speech, and poked at a tiny nose.

"You're also cute as a button. What're you doing out here?"
Jade stared. "Father got dunk on vodka and sent me here. He said I need to learn to 'loosen up' and 'have fun'. I had been having fun until Father picked me up and shoved his face against my belly." She stared at the purple man. "Usually it is polite to introduce yourself when someone else does." Red eyes stared at him, waiting.
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
Eyebrows lifted further above deep amethyst eyes, they nearly shot off his face at the underlying accusatory tone; it wasn't present, but it was easy enough to infer as much. Color rushed to his cheeks in an unnatural shade of purple, turning soft lavender to eggplant, as the winged man gave a great embarrassed cough.

"Uh. Zuriel Xenos. Zuri for short."(edited)
"Thank you, Purple Zuriel." She nodded, as though she were a teacher who'd prompted a student to fill in the units of measurement after a math problem, despite how her age should have put her into the student role and his should have put him into the teacher role. She looked around after a few moments, then back up at him. "Why did you touch my nose? Is that a custom here?"
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
"Purple Zuriel? That's not my name," he mumbled, brow furrowed, attention falling away, only to return at her questioning.

"Custom? No. Not really. It just looked like it needed a nice solid boop." He was being ridiculous, he knew, but tiny little girl was cute as shit and he was too weak to resist.
"You are strange." She tilted her head. "You sound like Father Jerriko." A tiny, pale finger lifted and pressed firmly against his own purple nose. She found it... strangely satisfying, and did it again. "I think I understand." Her free hand gripped the side of her red dress as she stared at him and poked his nose a couple more times before she lowered her hand.
Aerybee - 08/25/2016
"Do I?" the angel grinned, great wings giving a ruffle behind him at the first boop. Several consecutive boops followed, and his eyes tried to follow her tiny finger every time. He only succeeded in crossing his eyes multiple times over, the man giving a laugh once she was done.

"Well, now I have to make it even." He lifted his finger once more and pressed it firmly against the tiny button of her little pink schnoz, enough times to make the number of nose touches the same.
Tiny nostrils twitched, and once he finished, she rubbed at her nose before she wrinkled it and shook her head. She felt like he knocked all her boogers loose at once, though he hadn't, not actually. "It feels weird."
August 26, 2016
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
Zuriel laughed at her reaction, then let himself flop down onto his butt onto the solid-enough clouds below him. Somehow this tiny child had waddled her way up to Mi'nurän, which could potentially spell trouble for him, but in this moment, it was no worry to him.

"'Course it does. Snout boopin' isn't exactly what those are intended for, but it's fun."

Bells rang out, and the angel lifted his head, a frown affixing itself to his features. That was the curfew call for the younger angels. It no longer applied to him, but with a child this small... He had to have her hidden away, before the night patrols and watches took place.

"Hey, you wanna see something cool? I can show you my house. And I have cookies."
The Mood is Write - 08/26/2016
The tiny child stared at him as he made his offer. "Are you a pedophile?" Her tiny mouth fell open as she stared at him. Her weight shifted, like she was ready to flee in her tiny, shiny mary-janes and her puffy little red dress.

Still though, her face showed no fear.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"What? Hell no! Err- pardon my language," the angel hurriedly rushed out the words, hands lifting in a panicked waving of denial. "No- it's not like that." Gods how does she know what that is at that age? he wondered, but didn't linger on it.

"It's just, that was the call for curfew. I'm too old for it to apply to me, but all kiddos like you nearby have to head inside. I was offering you a place for tonight, then we could find your parents or something. It's not exactly safe to be out here with the watch."
https://recolor.me/images/outfit/10/290601.png

The Mood is Write pinned a message to this channel. See all the pins.08/26/2016
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
https://recolor.me/images/outfit/11/319726.png?rev=0

Aerybee pinned a message to this channel. See all the pins.08/26/2016
She tilted her head. "Do they kill children who are out after curfew?" She asked as she relaxed, red eyes not leaving his face as she regarded him, expression stoic.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"They don't kill children. You'd just get in trouble and I don't know what they'd do with you. You're uh...not exactly an angel. Come on." He pushed himself to his feet, then extended one hand to her.

"Hold my hand so you don't get lost, okay?"
Against her better judgement, the tiny blonde took his hand, ready to follow. If nothing else, she knew which parts to hit to get free if he decided he wanted to do anything weird. Still though, she wasn't sure she enjoyed the warmth of his hand.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
With a soft smile on his face, he lead the tiny girl up through the gates of his heaven. There were a few passing stares from various angels decked out in knight-like armor, but no one stopped them, and it wasn't long before the duo stopped outside a home.

Zuriel kicked the doormat to the side just enough to pluck a key from beneath, then was unlocking his door in the next moment. He pressed a finger to his lips, indicating that the girl needed to be quiet.

"My sister's already asleep in here. We can't have her waking up and already discovering you, okay? Just follow me." With that he lead the tiny girl inside, then shut the door behind them as silently as possible.
"Am I your secret night-time lover, now?" Jade asked as she stared at the purple man. "Is she your girlfriend, too?" She seemed to have locked on to the pedophile thing, for now.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
His cheeks burst into that signature eggplant purple, head whipping to glare down at the little girl. She had her assumptions and now she seemed unable to drop it.

"No. Not any of that. Stop that." He puffed out his cheeks and turned away from her.

"I do not like my sister like that, and I've said it once. I will gladly say it again. I. Am. NOT. A pedophile."

Grumpily he lead the tiny girl toward the couch, then threw a blanket from its back over her head.

"Go to sleep."
"You are bad at jokes." She observed as she started to doze under the dark blanket before she pushed it up to stare at him. "Does this mean I am grounded?" She looked toward him, red eyes large as she stared at him. Perhaps, there was even a hint of remorse? Only perhaps.

"Is it wrong to love sisters like that?" Now, there was an actual hint of emotion: sadness.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
The angel grumped at her, arms crossed over his chest. "Hard to tell when you're joking," he grumbled, then furrowed his brow at the questions.

"You uh. Not grounded. I don't think I have that authority." One arm lifted instead to scratch at the back of his neck. "And...I...don't personally follow that...line of thought? B-but. Uh. I have no further comment." Unsure as to whether the tiny girl had a sister of her own- and not wanting to broach such a subject- the male instead sat on the couch, then patted the spot beside him.

"You don't have to go to bed yet. I'm sorry I got mad."
She looked at him from under the blanket, holding it over herself like a little old lady as she watched him. "I accept your apology." She nodded, then hopped onto the couch and huddled in the blanket, then looked around his house. "Your sister goes to bed early."
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
He watched her with an amused expression, then leaned back against the couch, large wings folded closer against his back. Zuri sighed. "Yeah. She's kinda very busy and gets worn out now that I'm back here." He didn't want to get into his recent arrival back home with a little girl. Nope.

Please don't question that, tiny child.
"Did you go to university?" She watched him, as if honed in on a percieved weakness, eyes never once leaving him now that she'd found something interesting.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"Uhhh...no." He shifted with an uncomfortable expression, then cast her a sideways glance.
"Did you go on... a bohemian journey of self-discovery? Mother says those are dumb. Father Jerriko says they're important."
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"W-what the heck is that?" Zuri blinked, then shook his head. "No. Not that."
She tilted her head as she pondered what it was that would take him away. "Vacation? Or maybe... Father Jerriko says sometimes his orgies lasted a long time. Were you in an orgy-thing?"
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
His cheeks bloomed a bright purple, his arms lifting to press hands against his burning cheeks.

"What!??!? No! No such thing! I've never even- the last time I was even close-" He shut his mouth, but then everything suddenly clicked into place, and he went stiff. His eyes widened as his head slowly turned to stare at Jade, then his eyes narrowed at her.

Blonde hair. Red eyes. Monotone way of speaking. Sort of dead expressions.

Oh, for the love of all fucking things in the fucking universe.(edited)
The tiny child tilted her head at him. "Last time you were even close what?" Her neck was even slightly too thin, and her limbs as well, had a sort of mostly-chub to them. She'd felt so light, and her bones so thin when they held hands earlier. Plus, the size of her eyes...

He was right, it was her, but this her was even tinier, and looked roughly three years old.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"Uh. Never mind. I uh. Give me a moment."

Without another word, he disappeared down a hall, and slid into the bathroom. He clicked the door shut, but then was basically falling over the sink, staring wide-eyed at the mirror, his hand slapping on the faucet. He cupped his hands beneath the spray, and splashed handfuls into his burning face.

No. No nonono. Oh gods. No. This was a terrible dream, clearly. There was no way in hell that he was talking to the child version of the chick he'd boned!

Nope. Nuh-uh. Bad dream was bad. Water still running, he gave one arm a tremendous pinch, then bit down on his lower lip to suppress a sound at the pain.

"Shit!" he cried.

This wasn't a dream.
"You do that in the toilet, not the sink!," the tiny Jade called to him, forgetting about his sister as she started to wander the house, uncaring if she found him or not. She peeked into every open door she found, curious about her surroundings now that she was unsupervised.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
The angel gave a low growl and glared at his reflection. Yep, this was definitely Jade. How he'd not seen it sooner, he had no clue, but now he felt uneasy around the tiny child, knowing he had, in fact, fucked an adult version of her.

Am I a pedophile? he wondered, then shut off the sink to dry his hands on a towel.

Still visibly uncomfortable, he shuffled around the house, looking for the girl.

"Jade? Where'd you go?"
A door closed with a quiet, but audible click down the hall as Jade went into a bedroom and the door slipped shut behind her. Her pupils widened to take in the dim light as she looked around, nosy and curious.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
The man stumbled over something while traveling down a hall, and the unmistakable sound of someone stirring in their bed came from Muriel's room.

"Dammit," he mumbled, sitting up just in time for the door to be thrown open, and a Muri to glare down at him, the older angel clad in a simple nightgown that did nothing to hide her ample cleavage.

"What in the holy stars are you doing up?"

"It's...a story."
~
In the room Jade entered, the interior was decorated in shades of deep purple with monochromatic accents of black and grey. The walls were mostly barren, save for a few simple feather-like decorations dotting the walls. The sheets were folded back on the bed, the pillows arranged neatly.

The room was relatively normal, save for the edge of a cardboard box sticking out from beneath one corner of the bed frame.(edited)
Boring, boring boring. Jade slid the box out, then stared within. Sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, an onahole or two, lots of anal beads, both vibrating or not, and several plugs of varying sizes. One even included a whistle. She didn't blow it, because she knew what a butt plug was. Still though, she felt the urge to touch the brightly-colored objects. They looked like they had interesting textures, even if she had a very good idea where they'd been.(edited)
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
Zuri gave the woman a half-assed explanation- enough to get her off his back, gladly omitting the realization that the kiddo was Jade- and she let out a huff.

"Then we should probably go find her before she gets into something."

The male scoffed. "She's not gonna get into anything. What even is there?"

Muri fixed him with a pointed look, then started off down the hall, toward Zuri's room. Uncertain as to what she was getting at, he followed after, only for the color to drain from his features when the door was opened to reveal the tiny Jade peering inside the box of-

"O-oh...oh gods."

"I told you she'd get into something."(edited)
Jade looked up as the two appeared in the doorway. Her wide, red eyes stared up at the two purple people, and she held up one side of the box to show them the contents. "Are these clean? Do you put them in the dishwasher like Father Jerriko, or do you bleach them? Or do you have a sonic cleaner like Mother?"(edited)
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"Those are not for you!" the blushing angel squeaked out, his normally deep voice so high that his sister winced.

"Check the box for his balls. They might be in there," the tired angel muttered.

"Not helping!"

Muriel flashed him a sleepy grin and then moved toward Jade, gentle hands plucking the box from the girl.

"You're a curious little one, but those are his. And he's incredibly embarrassed, lovey. See how he looks like an eggplant with wings? That means you flustered him."

"Muuuriiii..." Zuri whined.
"These?" She held up two shiny metal balls, roughly two inches wide. "There are six in here." She paused, then dropped them back as Muriel took the box away. "Do I need to bleach my hands now?" Big red eyes peered between the pair of purple people. "I have never tried eggplant, but Brother Psiblast says they feel good. Are they good, Purple Zuriel?"

Oh, she knew she was going off-track, but watching Zuriel blush was proving very, very fun.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
Zuriel let out a huffing, blushing growl and hid his face in his hands, which made Muriel throw back her head with a laugh.

"Oh my god, she's precious and smart as a whip. I like her."

"Muri you aren't helping!"

"I like to think otherwise. But yes, hun, you should probably wash your hands." She handed the box to her brother, then guided Jade to the bathroom and flicked on the light.

With an embarrassed air, the angel shoved the box into the top of his closet. He flopped himself onto his bed and then buried himself into his sheets, effectively becoming a winged coccoon.
"Yes, I should wash my hands. I have an idea about where those have been, and boys are not as clean as girls." She let Muri lead the way to the bathroom, then washed her hands, taking extra care to soap them up until suds covered her pale skin as she sang 'row row row your boat' before she rinsed it all away, then stared as the suds slid into the drain. "When you sing the song when washing, does that mean the bubbles are sailors, and you're drowning them?" The words escaped after a moment of pondering, before she looked up at Muri for an answer, hands dripping onto her dress as she held them in front of her chest.

"My name is Jade Mortimer-Senate. I'm a princess, because my mother is an empress."
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
Muriel blinked at the tiny girl's question, the elder angel's mouth dropping open without a word, the look a little surprised. It was a dark thought for such a small child, and unsure of how to respond, she merely gave a shake of her head, dark locks following the movement.

"I do not know, dear." She watched the little girl with her dripping hands, then handed her a hand towel from the stack in the nearby closet. But then Muri's features were going blank at the name, periwinkle eyes going wide, her hands stilling in their fretful tugging at the edge of lace of her nightgown.

Jade? Jade was the woman that Zuriel had impregnanted, in another world, at another time. She knew that. But this was just a mere child, and a miniaturized version of that woman.

This was too weird for her liking. Fighting the urge to make a comment, she instead forced a smile. "That's lovely, Jade. Let's go find my brother." Again she lead the little girl back toward the room, the tall woman huffing at the lump of sheets on the bed.

"Oh, quit it. You can't be that embarrassed."(edited)
As they arrived, Jade huffed and walked to Zuri. "Purple Zuriel, your sister is as bad at introducing herself as you are." She swatted the cocoon a few times, then turned toward Muri, clearly displeased by the lack of a formal introduction.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
There was a pause, then a laugh emitted from the sheets. Zuri shifted around until just one eye of his could be seen, which focused on Jade.

"No one ever said all angels were polite." The eye gave the girl a playful wink before the sheets shifted again and it was gone, hidden once more from view.

Her cheeks had turned an embarrassed shade of purple, her freckles being practically devoured by the difference in color. "I am Muriel. And a better angel than he."

"Oooh, here we go."
Jade nodded, pleased now. "It is nice to meet you, Purple Muriel." She then looked between them. "What are angels? Are they like Avior? I am half avior on Father Jerriko's side." She tilted her head, just a bit further than a human would find comfortable.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"What's an avior? Is that a type of bird people?" Zuri's voice was muffled from the sheets, but his questions were coherent enough.

"You...do not know what angels are?" She blinked, then took a seat on the edge of the bed, knocking her brother's feet to the side. "We are...holy creatures, I suppose. We serve a god and work to make this world better than it was when we came into it. Some of us have more issue with that than others." Her gaze became a piercing glare down at the rumpled sheets.

"You're never letting that go," the lump mumbled.
"Avior are bird people from the planet uh... Avior. Father Jerriko is a sparrow." Again, Jade tilted her head. "Are angels for demigods, too? Can I have you two? You seem nice, and Purple Zuriel is not too bad, for a pedophile."(edited)
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
At the pedophile comment, the sheets lunged at the tiny girl, enveloping her in darkness as strong arms wound around her tiny frame.

"I will tickle you, Tiny."

Muriel let out a laugh. "I don't think so. We serve the god who brought us into creation. No other god holds reign over us, not even his mother."
Jade went very still under the blanket as she fought against the sleep that threatened her. After a few moments, she squirmed slowly. "Mother says I need to conquer people so I can be as powerful as she is." Finally, she pulled the sheet away from her face, eyes half-lidded as she swayed for a few moments before the lights woke her back up.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"You can't conquer anyone with that dress," piped up Zuriel, which earned him a smack from his sister. He laughed and finally threw the sheets from his head.

"Ignore him." Muriel sighed. "Why do you need to conquer people?"

"Now, if she used her cute, that might work." Freckled cheeks puffed out at the male. He caught the look and gave his sibling a one-shouldered shrug.
"Mother says that if I want to be like her, I need to conquer people, because that's what she did to become empress, and I think Mother is amazing." She nodded as she began to absently preen her ankle-length hair, mussed by all the blankets shoved over her head. "Father says I already conquer people, but I do not understand him sometimes."
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"You conquer their hearts with that cuuute." The black-haired male gave a dramatic cry and clutched at his chest, then flopped sideways down onto his messed-up sheets.

Muriel stared at him, brow furrowed. "Are you sure you're not a pedo?"

"Oh, get off it," Zuri huffed, head lifting to give the woman a pouting glare.
"He is a big pedophile." Jade nodded, expression as dead as ever. "But he is a consensual pedophile. I do not think he could survive children crying." As though that made it better.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"Not a pedophile," he whined and threw a pillow at Muri's face, seeing as he figured the treatment too rough to be aimed at the tiny blonde girl.

She caught it against her face, then laughed against the satin. "You're right. You're already too much of a child. It'd almost be normal for you, huh?"

"I will ground you both from my room, I swear to gods."
Jade looked to Muriel. "His room is boring anyway, and he lied about giving me cookies."
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
"I said I have cookies. Not that I would give you any."

"Zuri, you're being more of a child that she is."

"She can't have my cookies. I changed my mind."

"Zuriel-"

"She can have one."

The elder angel rolled her eyes, then stood. "Whatever. I hate to abandon you to tend to the child you dragged into our home, but I am exhausted, dear brother. We'll deal with this more in the morning."

Before he could protest, she was already gone, and closing the door behind her.
Jade huffed. "I could go outside if you don't have cookies for me, Purple Zuriel." Her lower lip jutted out just a bit. Let there be no question, Jade was the daughter of an empress, and a spoiled one, at that.
Aerybee - 08/26/2016
He stared at her, mouth set into a straight line, eyes giving the girl a squint.

He could only keep the look up for so long, though, before he crumbled. "Fine. You can have a cookie, or two. But not all of them."

Zuriel stood and then lead her outside, into the kitchen, where there was a jar. He plucked off the top and reached one gloved hand inside, retrieving not two but three of the cookies.

"They're chocolate chip. Here." Against his better judgement he handed off all three. A pause, and then he was clearing his throat.

"There's other stuff in the fridge. A few pieces of chocolate, and I think we still have a cherry or two left over from a dessert Muri made a few days ago."
August 27, 2016
The Mood is Write - 08/27/2016
"Cherry!" She gripped the cookies against her chest as she began to bounce, showing more emotion than he'd seen. "Cherry! I want that, please!
Aerybee - 08/27/2016
His brow lifted high, his mouth curled up into a soft grin, until he finally rolled his shoulders. "Sure, I guess so." The angel moved to the fridge and slid the door open, then retrieved a nearly empty jar of maraschino cherries. He plopped it down on the counter just out of her reach.

"Do you want a bowl and a fork? Or do you just wanna eat 'em outta the jar?"
"Jar and fork, please." She edged toward the counter and rose onto her toes to try to stare at them with eyes that perfectly matched their color. She licked her lips and swallowed, cookies forgotten, despite how she clutched them to her chest.
Aerybee - 08/27/2016
With a laugh he retrieved the girl a fork, then handed it over. He took his time giving the jar to her, though, a mischievous expression on his face. Finally he relented with his teasing, and handed the jar over.

"Need help getting it open, or ya got it?"
She turned from him with a brief chirped "Thank you," and carried her loot to the table, where she depositied everything, then climbed onto the chair and began to wrestle with the jar lid, eyes fixated.
Aerybee - 08/27/2016
He watched her, the urge to break out into a gigglefit at her adorableness so strong. After watching her struggle with the lid, he moved over, plucked it from her grip, and popped it open. Zuri placed it right back down where it was, a glimmer in his eyes.

She's too cute what the shit.
"Thank you." She replied, then stood on the chair so she could reach before stabbing the first cherry with the fork and staring at it as she lifted it upward. Juice slid down the metal as she opened her mouth, then took a bite of the cherry, her mouth too small to take in the whole thing at once. If nothing else, even with her hand getting sticky, she knew her manners.
Aerybee - 08/27/2016
Still he watched her with an amused expression, his arms crossed over his chest. He wondered to himself if the adult Jade was the same way with cherries; too bad he'd never gotten a chance to see it. He didn't let himself dwell on it, though, as instead his body seemed to have other ideas. Leaning back against the countertop, he'd started to doze.
Jade ate the cherries happily, and then drizzled cherry juice onto the cookies before she ate them as well. Tiny little noises of pleasure escaped as she whined and whimpered happily at the tingling, sweet and tart flavor of cherries as it filled her mouth, accompanied by cookie and chocolate. When she finished, she curled up happily on the chair and started to doze, but couldn't manage until she pulled her dress up to cover her face, leaving cherry-patterned panties on display as she snoozed.
August 28, 2016
Aerybee - 08/28/2016
His state of alertness had started to waiver, but the adorable whimpering noises from the little girl made his eyes reopen, as color tinted his cheeks. His mind decided to remind him of the sounds he'd heard while becoming intimate with the adult Jade, and his face took up a grimace.

Gods, why does my perverted mind have to remind me now?

Instead the angel let out a sigh, arms uncrossing from his chest to press against the back of the chair where little Jade slept. He reached down and nudged her shoulder through her uplifted dress.

"Hey, little weirdo. Come on. Let's sleep somewhere where you're not flashing everyone, yeah?"
September 7, 2016
The Mood is Write - 09/07/2016
Jade lowered her skirt and looked up at him, red eyes blinking. "Flashing?" She looked down. "Oh. My panties." She dropped her skirt and slowly climbed down from the chair. "I am sleepy."
September 12, 2016
Aerybee - 09/12/2016
"Hello Sleepy, I'm Zuri." He couldn't have stopped the joke even if he'd tried, a stupid grin on his face.

"Come along, little one. You can sleep on the couch." He grasped her shoulder with a touch that was nothing short of fatherly, then guided her back toward the living room. He plucked a pillow off of a chair, then offered the soft blanket that had been draped over the back.

"Do these work?"
The Mood is Write - 09/12/2016
"Mm." She crawled onto the couch, face finding its way into the crack between the seat and the back, then pulled the blanket over herself before she spared a glance up at Zuriel. "Good night, Purple Zuriel." With those words, she pulled the blanket over her head, and her snoring began anew.
Aerybee - 09/12/2016
Zuriel grinned down at the little blonde with a soft smile, then once he was certain she'd stay asleep, headed toward his room.

He made sure to check his box of 'toys,' though, to ensure that nothing had been taken- not that the little girl would take something; Muri now knew where the stash was, and he wasn't sure he trusted her not to take something.

Lo and behold, he was missing one of his vibes. He cringed and with a shake of his head, replaced the box. She could keep that one.

Zuri hesitated then, eyeing the box with a torn expression. With Eric on the surface doing whatever he pleased, it left him awful lonely...

No, idiot, there's a child here. And you know you aren't quiet. Cheeks puffing out with his blush, the angel finally retired to his bed, sheets be damned as he opted to use his wings instead to cover him. He was out in no time.
September 18, 2016
The Mood is Write - 09/18/2016
Morning came immediately with sun through the window that, through sheer unhappy coincidence landed on the small child's face. A few moments of laying with her round features so illuminated, and red eyes snapped open. Almost immediately, the girl sat up, then slid from the couch and began to explore.

By the time she rediscovered Zuri's presence, the fridge was left open, some of its contents scattered about, the cupboards had all been opened and rearranged (even the ones in the bathroom), and she'd managed to 'reorganize' what someone so small could in the livingroom, Zuri's room, and everywhere else in the house. Even Muri's room wasn't safe, but at least it was less mussed. Zuri's closet had been rearranged, a chair had been moved in, and anything in reach had been 'reorganized' by a child who thought she was thanking her host by helping his house look nicer.

Unfortunately, the child became distracted from finishing one task by the presence of another, and all tasks had been left unfinished.

Finally bored of her explorations after only two hours, the child crawled on top of Zuriel. She straddled his waist, sitting on him as she might a pony, and rested tiny fists just below his ribs. "Purple Zuriel, I cleaned the house! Wake up!" She bounced on his stomach, her weight blessedly slight. "Your room looks prettier now!"(edited)
September 23, 2016
Aerybee - 09/23/2016
If not for the weight against him, light as it was, the angel likely would have slept right through the mini outburst. Zuriel groaned and cracked open an eye at her words, slitted amethyst trained on the tiny blonde.

"Nnngh...?" Unable to form proper words yet, he pulled himself into a sitting position, the girl sliding unceremoniously down into his lap. His hands lifted and he gripped her tiny shoulders, his wings so mussed behind him and bent in uncomfortable spots.

"Whassat?" Deep voice heavy from sleep, he almost sounded like a different person, until his throat was cleared. "Did Muri wake you?"

Muri had left earlier that morning, her angelic duties forcing her to be out at the rising sun. The angel before the little girl only felt it must have been that early due to the fact that there was morning light streaming in through his window- usually he was still asleep at this time.
The Mood is Write - 09/23/2016
"Light woke me up. I cleaned your house and made your room prettier." Red eyes stared at him, as though into his very soul with her words. If his eyes roamed, he could see a chair. His box of toys was gone from its previous place. Clothes had been laid out neatly on the floor from his closet, and other belongings were scattered about the room: although in an orderly manner, like beside like.

Even his sex toys had been sorted by shape and size, and those that were the same in those, she grouped by color. Her past two hours had been productive.
Aerybee - 09/23/2016
His cheeks warmed to a violent shade of violet with his roaming eyes, and he let out a squeaking breath.

"Jade!" He hefted her from him and flopped her down onto the bed as gently as his hurried self could, face feeling painfully warm. He stopped beside the reorganized 'toys', then lifted accusatory eyes at her.

"Why-?! Child, you're going to drive me nuts."(edited)
Jade simply laid where he tossed her and bounced slightly until her body came to rest. She looked toward him, then rolled onto hands and knees as she watched from the bed, lower lip jutted forward. "Purple Zuriel does not like how I cleaned his room?" Her large eyes were wide as she stared at him, and her voice caught.
Aerybee - 09/23/2016
"It was fine how it was!" he half-exclaimed, exasperated. His freshly-awoken mind had yet to focus in on the fact that he was speaking to a child.

"You didn't need to touch all my stuff! What else did you do?!" He disappeared out into the hall, had a look around the house, and was back in the space of perhaps two minutes.

He wanted to rip out his hair! Was this what it was like to be a parent to a curious little mind? Scratch wanting little fuckers with Eric!

"Jaaade..." He was trying not to sound so worn, he really was, but he was failing.
"Angry?" A frown played at her features: a soft furrowing of eyebrows, a squint as her lower lids lifted, and her lower lip pushed upward. Her soft cheeks reddened with incomprehension, shame, and a sense that she'd made Zuriel hate her all at once.

He left to see the rest of the house, and she climbed out the window and hid. Her chest hurt as a sense of failure pulled her closer and closer to tears, but she remained silent, even as her throat tightened and it became hard to breathe.
Aerybee - 09/23/2016
She was nowhere to be seen. Panic tightened his throat, and he let out a very bird-like squawk of alarm. He had no time to judge his own sound, and was instead frantically throwing things off of his bed.

"Jade? Jade! Where'd you go? I'm sorry I yelled! P-please don't hide."
Outside, hidden in a bush, Jade sniffled quietly as she shoved the heels of her palms against her eyes to try and force away the tears that blurred her vision. The spoiled little girl's throat felt closed completely as she cried in near-silence, not far from the window, and hidden from sight.
October 9, 2016
Aerybee - 10/09/2016
He searched the house, every place he could think to search, even going places he never figured a child would fit. But at long last, he ended back up in his own room.

Wilting, the angel let out a soft, crestfallen sigh. The bed creaked underneath him as he sat on the edge, hands lifting to hide his face.

"Godsdammit," he whispered, then sniffled. He would be the WORST parent!
The Mood is Write - 10/09/2016
From outside, little Jade listened to his searching, throat tight and stomach feeling sunken as she only listened. Despite a growing sensation of guilt, her body refused to move.

She was only right outside his window!

The little girl hugged her knees tight and puffed her cheeks as more tears slid down her face, hot and torn between anger and sadness. He yelled at her and now he couldn't even find her!

It took a few minutes, but eventually a bug on a nearby leaf caught her attention, and after watching for a short time, it distracted her from her emotions, and she stumbled to her feet to get a better look, rustling the bush's branches and leaves as she leaned toward the bug.
November 13, 2016
Aerybee - 11/13/2016
His throat ached with his panic, his ability to breathe hindered by the crushing realization that he had lost a child. Of all the things he could lose-

Amethyst eyes flickered to the window at movement in his periphery vision, and he sucked in a sharp breath. The little blonde had been outside his home all that time..?

Quiet footsteps carried him to the open window, lavender arms reaching for the tiny Jade, until he made contact. With alarming speed he yanked her up into his arms and hugged her close to his chest, much like an oversized teddy bear.

"I'm sorry, kiddo."(edited)
November 18, 2016
The Mood is Write - 11/18/2016
The tiny girl squeaked as she found herself suddenly embraced, eyes wide as the bug flew off into the distance. She remained frozen in place, then started to squirm. "Nnn!" All thoughts that words existed left her mind as the sense of being too crowded and intimate set in very quickly. Even her parents, who raised her with love, could only get away with slightly more than this before she began to object, and even then, only when they caught her off-guard.

"Nnn!!!" More squirms, this time more violent, before her heels began to kick against him in earnest as her throat closed in panicked tension.
[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.