Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacrificial character? Or are you stacking your side for when you attempt your coup?

half and half. I tend to keep some plot holes unfilled for when I need to improvise. Plus as you can tell from Kol's description he would rather work through intermediaries than do things himself.

Hmm... Right now my mind is working out how to let your coup succeed, let Tess and Lord Edge have a happy ending together, and let Kol get toasted by the forces of good in Edge's place. Unrealistic, sure, but a girl can dream.

I'm curious how in the world will the half souls get dragged in again 0.o

Kind of my roadblock at the moment to figure out some stuff for Alyssa Nya~ ^^

My first post is going to be Tess stealing a group of souls from a collector angel. If that gives you any ideas.

Well, our host is going to make the first post, which may interfere wit your plan Chel. All the same, things will be very interesting.

I know, but our host is a collector angel. I think I have a good chance of not being near her right then. It is as you say, though; wings is the one with the plan.

I might have my guy go on a quest for power, maybe his first appearance will be running amuck in the mortal world.

Goodie sounds like it will be enough going on for me to find something to get my intro going once it's time ^^

Planning malicious schemes to steal souls from angels. And working out defense plans and, as a last resort, escape routes. You know, the usual plans for Limbo domination. ^^

Ah of course! Arent we all? So who is planning to attempt to over throw the demon prince? :3

Kol and his crony. Played by Trevinth. Should be interesting. ^^ Wait... he's studied Kerrigan. Send Zeratul to... oh no. Caution, my lord; we may be up against a devious ally indeed.

No need to worry Tessara, I am bound to succeed! Not even the mightiest angel or darkest demon can stand against the might of Lord Edge and his loyal servants!

The tragic part is you're right, but the good guys are going to cheat; their going to use halfs, people who qualify as neither.

Bah! The Half-Demons will see the true way, and betray the angels to save themselves!

Very well, sir. I will win them over to our side!

WhiteBane, Silvir, you love me, right? ^^

Great! Anyone have any idea what Limbo looks like Dx I wanna feel on the types of battlefields we will have

Um... I was picturing a big, white, poofy landscape with a soft pink/orange sky. But now that I think about that more, that's just kinda weird. =P

I just hope there is plenty of plains, forest, or mountains >;3 For some plans I had

Status
Not open for further replies.