Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... I'd appreciate someone decently attractive.

Is that scalely little dragon face not attractive? Haha joking, but I couldnt find a picture of what I had in mind on how he looks, so I went with the "hidden under the armor" approach xD

Okay, I approve of that. It gives Tess a goal to strive for. ^^

@RayChel awesome ^_^ get some ideas people, I gotta real feeling this is going to be a good RP :D

I've prepped a post as well, insofar as I understand the plot. ^^ It's evil.

Is playing with a yarn ball and eating sweets while waiting for the start.

Just added a little to my character's personality. I figured it would be appropriate since he is evil and a demon.

*Gasp* I love it! Oh, the intrigue! Yes, yes yes! Very good gears turning now! *runs off to begin scribbling notes*

I can honestly say I am really looking forward to this RP. I hope it can continue until the point of a satisfying end. I remember on another RP site I was in me and a few other people made an RP that had a very good story and deep characters. The RP was rated with 5 stars on the site and had over 6000 views. Sadly, the host got too busy to continue the RP and it all went downhill from there T-T. The few of us that were left tried to pick up the pieces and keep the story going, but it just wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: Silvir
Same! This has great potential! Plus I just wanna be in a roleplay! :lol:

Question: if it isn't too late, Could I possible make a second character? I suddenly got the great idea for a chief subordinate to Kol. But if I cant then that's alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfectly fine just post a cs and you're good @Trevinth ^^ okay guys, I just got back into town and am completely dead tired. I won't be able to start the RP tonight so we're going to have to wait till this friday night/Saturday morning (PST). I want to be completely open (timewise). I'm so pumped you guys are into this RP and sad that I can't start it at the moment. But like I said before, take time to think about your characters and get some interesting ideas going x) I can't wait to open the rp!

Awwww.....its alright xD I got room for ideas xD

Name: Ash
Species: Demon
Weapon: Claws, two jagged blades strapped to his arms.
Personality: Ruthless and loyal. Used to be a human before he made a pact with Kol and was transformed into a demon. He is Kol's most powerful servant and acts as his right hand and bodyguard. Has the same abilities as Kol.
General appearance:
Nocturne_Splash_0%20(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.