Angelic Battalion RP? Interested? (CS and Signups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my computer must not like the site you got that picture from Chel because that website isn't responding to my computer. I don't want to boss you but if you know any other places that have the image you got try those because my computer just wont show me with the site you have right now. You don't have to if you don't want to .You can just make a bit of a description and I can piece it together from that

Awesome silvir^^ glad to have you :) watch this thread so you guys can be notified when the RP starts, we just need a couple more characters^^

I'd offer you something to eat, but it looks like you already caught a mouse.

Reactions: Silvir
angel.jpg

Does that one work?

Yes thank you Chel. I seriously don't know why my computer hated that other site.

This seems like an interesting story line.

Name: James
Species: Half demon
Weapon: Sword and shield
Personality: Typically very serious with an imitating aura that keeps others away. Fiercely loyal, protective and some times humorous once you break through to his heart.
General appearance:
cool%2Banimefasf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd offer you something to eat, but it looks like you already caught a mouse.
oh well instincts and stuff sometimes it slips on the old laptop table i use and i just attack it ^^

o.o you don't happen to have some tasty sweets or something do you

...yay more people >.< sometimes things happens so fast in here

Reactions: 2 people
PERFECT! we have just enough characters ^^ I found us a demon prince :D were just waiting on a CS then I'll post the official character list

man I guess people find it easier to do fantasy RP's since they usually involve stuff everyone knows. Sci-Fi's on the other hand can be pretty hard to get going.

grave_knight_by_deivcalviz-d5zo3qs.jpg

Always seen in this suit of pitch black armor, a torn cape on the back that in the blink of an eye change into dark black wings.

wingless_fire_dragon_by_wretchedspawn2012-d6i9wx0.jpg

A deep black, piercing red eyes wingless dragon, equipped with acid-like saliva, sharp and poisoning tail, and strong legs and claws used for slicing and digging. **Note** It takes around 10 seconds to change forms completely.

It is rumored that under his armor, is a figure so horribly disfigured, that the Devil himself is sickened by it.

Name: Known as the Demon Prince, also named Lord Edge
Species: Demon
Weapon:
Duel Swords
Six Poison-Tipped Throwing Daggers
His Second Form
Personality: Evil, Serious, Mischievous, Persuasive (To the weak minded, and to the weakest demons) At times can be seductive and extremely fierce and unrelenting.
Other: In both forms, Lord Edge seems to stray away from water. In his armored form, Lord Edge doesn't have much of a long ranged capability, after his daggers are used up. In his dragon form, Lord Edge has a sensitive spot under each of his legs. He also cannot fly in this form, but those attacking from range should be watching for him spitting acid towards you.

Reactions: whitewings
If anything is to OP or something is wrong with this, let me know!

Um... I'd appreciate someone decently attractive.

@Trevinth Sci-fi? Potentially interested; got a link?

PERFECT!!! :D definitely an awesome demon prince character!!

OFFICIAL CHARACTER LIST:

COLLECTOR ANGELS:
Shiro: by whitewings
Scarlette (Scar): by LonaLove20

DEMONS:
Kol: by Trevinth
Tessara: by RayChel

HALF SOULS:
Alyssa: by Silvir
James: by WhiteBane

DEMON PRINCE:
Lord Edge: by Lonewolf888978

~Everyone watch this thread so you will be notified when the RP will start. I found out earlier I'll be going out of town for Saturday (returning Sunday), so hopefully I can open the RP Sunday. School isn't entirely crazy right now but who knows what'll happen, I want to be completely available for this RP ^u^ But, if worse comes to worse, I would have to open the RP next Friday night :\ (PST), but looking on the bright side, I guess it'll allow time to think about different ideas for your characters and what not. Get creative x) If that were to happen would everyone be available?

Thanks :D, Now time to cook up some schemes >:3 Good night all!

Status
Not open for further replies.