Angel Hunt (DarknessxKurai RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he exited town, Kurai knew it was safe enough to lower his scarf and begin flying. He wrapped the few supplies he bought in the scarf and tied it across his shoulder much like a messenger bag. Making it into the clouds, he looked back toward the town, hoping that no one saw him by some random off chance. It was difficult to tell if that was the case, so he just shrugged it off and assumed nobody saw, flying closer toward the warehouse.

Her legs grew tired and part of her wanted to fly, but she knew that there was a chance someone was watching her. In the distance, she could see the outline of the warehouse. She sighed in relief knowing that she was almost there.

Looking down, he noticed Vanessa making her way to the warehouse, from above he couldn't tell how tired she was. Beginning to finally reach the house, he began to glide lower, preparing to land. He was just above the ground when he suddenly felt a piercing feeling run through his wing and he was suddenly bleeding. Unable to glide evenly, he hit the ground in front of the warehouse door with a harsh thud, the supplies he bought scattering around him.

She saw the figure fall out of the sky and she knew it was Kurai. Fear ran through her body as she ran up to him. Now crouched down next to him, she saw the blood oozing from his wing. "Come on, lets get you inside," she said trying to get him up. Vanessa was trying to stay calm, but failed knowing that they had been spotted.

Kurai took hold of her and did his best to walk into the warehouse. "T..thank you.." he muttered, trying to keep his balance and keep hold of all of their supplies. He twitched and writhed a bit in pain.

She quickly opened the door to let him in and sat him on the floor as gently as she could. After taking one last look outside to make sure all of their supplies were inside and there was no trace of his fall, she shut the door. Sitting by his side, she examined the wound. Vanessa was never good at dealing with blood, so this injury was almost too much for her to handle, but for his sake, she tried not to think too much about the blood and more about him healing. What's the first step in a situation like this? Sterilize the wound or stop the bleeding? She decided that slowing down the bleeding would be her first priority. Frantically, she looked around for some piece of cloth to put around the injury.

(I am so sorry I took so long to reply, I didn't get the notification)

Kurai watched as she grew frantic in her efforts to assist him. Glancing over at the wound himself, it appeared to be a gunshot. The wound didn't appear as fresh as it bled. He must have gotten it from a gunman when he left the city. The boy cringed at his foolish mistake of getting himself noticed by a human, knowing now it would only be a matter of days before the two were eventually found hiding out. Marking Vanessa with his roaming glance, he pointed to the bag, "I made sure to grab medical gauze..." he uttered pained, "You can wrap that around my wound..."

"Yeah, okay," she rushed over to the bag that he had brought with him. After a few moments of rummaging through the items, she finally pulled out the gauze. Quickly, she sat down next to him one more. She stared at his wound, still trying to ignore the blood, she started to wrap the gauze around the wound. She tied it around slowly and kinda loose to avoid any pain.

Kurai cringed slightly, though the gauze was wrapped a tad loosely around the wound on his wing. After it being wrapped completely, he continued to bleed a bit more. Reaching a hand up to Vanessa, the boy shifted his gaze toward her. "Thank.. you.." he said, giving her a warm smile through the pain.

"Don't mention it... just remember that you owe me one," Vanessa said a tad bit jokingly. Stretching her arm out, she grabbed the bag that she'd brought with her and reached in to grab a bottle of water for him and a small treat. "Well, I'm not sure if you want it, but its probably a good idea to drink something fresh and eat a little something," she said holding the items out to him.

Laughing a bit to himself her joke, Kurai reached for he items at her hand. Ignoring his own state, he looked to Vanessa. "Did you make it out okay..?" Not seeing a scratch on her, he still figured it would be a good idea to ask. He took a small sip of the water, not feeling much thirsty at the moment.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me..." she said as her eyes made their way to his wound. Hiding from the outside world was much harder than Vanessa though, it was only their second day and someone already got badly hurt.

"Okay," he smiled, happy that nothing happened to her. Kurai looked to his good wing, then back to the floor. He'd compromised the two of them, putting them in slightly more danger. Taking another sip of water, he sighed.

They sat there in silence for a while, giving her time to think about the whole situation. Suddenly Vanessa spoke up, "So, I was thinking... after your wound heals up a little bit, we're going to have to leave. Before long, they'll figure out that we've been staying here and I don't want to be here when they do. The thing is though, I don't know where we should go."

Kurai nodded, knowing this would be the best solution. "Yeah, we should probably leave then." He wanted to leave sooner, to decrease the chances of them being found, but he knew his wounds wouldn't cooperate. Taking another sip of water, he laid a hand on his wound.

She wished there was more she could do to help him, but sadly, she didn't know how. Hopefully, it won't take too long to heal. While he was recovering, maybe they could come up with a plan. "After your wound heals some, where should we go?" she asked.

Looking over to her, Kurai nodded. "But where would we go..?" he asked, knowing that there wasn't another shelter like this for miles. Not to mention that the two would surely be hunted at any given point now that he'd been seen.

"I'm not sure... this is the only shelter that I know of. At least its the closest one...," she answered starting to worry. Not only were they being hunted, but now they had no where to go.

"I'm sorry for getting us found out so soon..." he looked to Vanessa, feeling guilty. Kurai's healing wound didn't make him feel much better, but perhaps he's learned his lesson now.

Status
Not open for further replies.