Angel Hunt (DarknessxKurai RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurai fell into a deep sleep a short time following Vanessa. His sleep was incredibly uneasy, causing his wings to twitch uncontrollably and his body toss and turn in discomfort.

Her eyes slowly opened when she felt an umcofortable presence next to her. After a few moments, she gently pushed on his shoulder to make sure he was ok.

Fidgeting, he muttered silently, "D...don't.. it hurts.." before finally waking up. "Hmm..?" Kurai's eyes opened hesitantly, "Oh.. did I wake you..? My bad.."

She had a worried expression on her face. "Are you ok? You were moving around a lot..."

His eyes widened a bit, "Ah. It's okay. That happens on occasion," A half-smile etched onto his face, "I'm sorry to have woke you."

"You don't have to be sorry, I just wanted to make sure everything was ok," she replied.

"Well thank you." He smiled. "I'm alright now... it was nothing."

"It didn't seem like nothing," she paused, "but I understand if you don't want to talk about it."

"Ah.. sometimes I just have pains.. in the night." He spoke, knowing she was just trying to help. "But it's all fine now."

She nodded, not wanting to pry to much into it, "If you need anything though, dont hesitate to ask."

"Thank you." He nodded in return. "I will."

"Ok," she said before standing up and streching. Then, she began to pace around the room, thinking up some ideas of where they could go next.

Kurai spread his wings fully, allowing them to breathe before looking Vanessa. "Doesn't it hurt you to keep your wings retracted like that." He asked, hoping that he hadn't been prying. "I know it usually hurts most other angels..." Kurai was a bit concerned. "You can let them free if you want..."

"It hurts at first, but having them retracted for so long, you kinda forget about the pain," she replied and slowly spread her white, celestrial wings out. It's been awhile since she's had them out like this, so it felt really nice and in a way, she felt free.

Kurai watched as she set her wings free. "You have stunning wings." he said softly. It had been awhile since he'd seen another angel, but even still, he was awestruck by this particular angel's wings.

"Thanks," she smiled and looked over at his wings. They were an amazing shade of red, "I like your wings too."

"Ah.. thank you..." Kurai replied happily, his wings fluttering a tad in response as well. His wings seemed to act on their own a bit, depending on Kurai's current emotion. This little fact made him somewhat easy to read.

She laughed a little to herself at how his wings reacted. Then, she walked around the room, letting her wings out. It felt so good, she couldn't get enough. The thought of having to retracted them again made her happiness slowly disappear.

((That's odd, my original response never posted..))
Kurai remained seated on the metal floor, fluttering his wings about at random. It was an instinct of his when he seemed bored. He found it soothing to just let his wings have absolute freedom when need be.

After a few more minutes she sat back down, wings retracted. "Any idea where we're going next or what we should do," she asked. "Sadly, we can't just hide out here forever."

Status
Not open for further replies.