Angel Hunt (DarknessxKurai RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's alright, take it." He handed Vanessa a small bag filled with little snacks. "Like I said, I've had to fend for myself since I was very young. I'll be able to find myself some more food. Besides, I ate not too long ago."

She smiled and reached into the small bag and grabbed a treat, then handed him the rest of the bag. "Thank you," she said while tearing the wrapper off the snack.

"Of course." He answered, "If you find yourself hungry for more, you're more than welcome to eat more."

"Thanks," she replied then quickly ate her snack. "So, um... are you tired?" she asked.

"A tad, I've been flying all day." He said, "Are you?"

"A little," she said. Vanessa has been having trouble sleeping lately. It might have to do with the fact that she's scared of having the same nightmare she's been having for almost 2 week now.

"Then go ahead and sleep," He smiled, "I'll fall asleep in a while, I'm usually not quick to doze off." Kurai's golden eyes shimmered as the room grew dark.

"Nah, it'll probably be a while till I go to sleep too. In the meantime, we can get to know each other if you want," she said smiling back.

"Ah, well." He began, "There's not much I can say, I've always been a sort of black sheep to my family when I was younger, and I didn't really rely on them much anyway, hence why I've been living for myself all this time. But it's nice to have somebody to travel with." He finished his statement with a welcoming grin.

"Yeah, at first, I thought I was going to have to do this alone...," she took a deep breath. "Anyways, I'm not going to go into detail yet, but my brother and I have been on our own for a while now and I'm scared. He's only 17 and he probably doesn't even know what to do or where to go..."

"I'm sure he'll find a way," Kurai spoke confidently, "and I understand if you don't wish to go into detail yet, as I also withdrew some details from my story, but of course... We might be traveling together for a while, so there's always time."

"Yup, we have all of the time in the world," she smiled.

He could do nothing but return her sweet smile, he was glad that he wasn't going to be alone.

After yawning she spoke up again, "So, what were you doing before all of this happened?"

"Just traveling," Kurai yawned as well. "So about the same as now, except less frantic."

"Yeah, tell me about it. You can't walk two steps before you get the feeling someone's watching you," she said looking at the ground.

"Yeah, it's really ridiculous," Kurai responded. "But maybe it'll be easier now that neither of us are alone." His smile continued.

"I hope so," she yawned once more. "If you don't mind, I'm going to close my eyes for a few minutes," she said while trying to get comfortable, which was hard since she was sitting on the cold, hard floor.

"Alright," He said, forcing his eyes open. "I'll probably do the same in a few minutes." His eyes were telling him otherwise, and his body was growing numb, as he began to fall asleep.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, the day's events really tired her out. For the first time in a while, she slept half way decent, without the usually nightmares interfearing her dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.