Angel Hunt (DarknessxKurai RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking over to her, he nodded. "It definitely beats staying in this storm." Kurai joked lightly, "Lead the way, my friend."

She nodded and put her hood up. While she was walking her mind started to wonder. Could she really trust him? It's too late now...

Kurai just looked at his newfound partner as they walked, it was nice to have someone else out there. At least now, it wouldn't be completely lonely.

She kept her eyes on the sidewalk in front of her, "We're almost there. Five, ten more minutes at the most."

"Alright," Kurai provided a sincere smile. "Were you headed off to somewhere in specific, or did you just happen to stumble on this area while you retreated?" He tried to break the silent walk by talking to her, though he wished he could've said something that didn't pertain to being in hiding.

"Well, I've never really stayed in one place for a while, I've always traveled. I guess it cause I never really had a place to go," she paused a moment. "What's your story?"

Kurai looked down, his black hair blocking his face. "I was um..." he stopped himself, looking back up at Vanessa with a smile, "Well, I've really had to fend for myself since I was very young." He said simply, wanting not to recall his story for the time being.

"Oh... sorry," she said getting the feeling that it was a sensitive subject. A chill blew causing her to wrap her arms around her small body. "Its should be right down there," she told him motioning down the street.

"Oh, no it's alright." He said, feeling bad about making her guilty. "Down there? Sounds good." Seeing that she seemed cold, Kurai pulled out a large piece of cloth, and draped it over her. "You seem cold." He said.

"I'm fine," she stated even though she made no effort to take the blanket off of her. Vanessa didn't know what else to say, so she started humming to herself.

"Alright," he smiled. He also couldn't think of a way to shatter the silence, thinking that maybe it would be easier tomorrow. "We're here." He spoke as the two had walked up to the warehouse.

"Yup..." she opened the door and walked in. It looked better on the outside than it did on the inside and that didn't say much. There wasn't much inside, just a few boxes covered in dust. "I know its not much, buts its better than outside," she said taking a see in the corner of the small building.

"That it is.." he said. Still wishing to break the silence, he spoke again. "So, is there anyone you've left behind in your travels, like family or anyone important?"

"My baby brother and I traveled together. I left him while he was sleeping after I heard the announcement. I layed a note right next to him saying that I had to go," she explained trying not show any emotion. She had to leave him though, otherwise he would have gotten hurt.

"Oh..." Kurai responded, feeling guilty for asking her that. "I'm sorry." He smiled warmly to the other angel.

"It's fine... ," she patted a spot next to her for him to sit down. "It's probably going to get colder tonight, so we should probably stick close to each other," she said casually.

Smiling warmly he nodded. "Alright, as long as you don't mind." Motioning in that direction, he sat next to her, still feeling bad for asking that question, but perhaps he could make up for it in the morning.

She nodded, and brought her knees up to her chin. Her mind started to wonder, thinking about what they were going to do tomorrow. Hopefully he had a plan because right now, she had no where to go.

"Do you... Do you need anything?" Kurai offered, seeing as she may have been hungry or something. "I've a small amount of food, if you're hungry..."

"No, I'm fine," she said even though her stomach growled, "Ok... so maybe a little, but you don't have to give it to me. You might get hungry later and want it."

Status
Not open for further replies.