Angel Beats { Revised }

"Only a couple" She grins and walks back over to her table with the cabnets. Reaching under the table she unsticks a pack and rolls it out on the table, "they each have their own little ability so im told, i just like bow they look though." She grins and reachs under once more, pulling out a long sword she unsheaths it an shows it to him. It was perfectly balanced for her and fit perfectly in her hand. It had been sharpened recently and was in perfect condition.

(( Knived Imports 009.JPG and ill see if i cant find the sword.))

Shai looked at the assortment of the weapons and smiled. " Very good. " He said as he looked around. " Now my weapons if you please.

Reaches up to on top of the cabnet to grab them and hands them to him. " I will have to keep an eye on those cuts though."

" They won't bother me. " He said as he smiled grabbing them as he checked his DSR1 subsonic sniper rifle. Main_dsr_1_subsonic.jpg

"alright then are we leaving now?" She walks back over to her knives and sword rollling them up and sticking the sword back into its hilt and strapping it to her waist. Turning back to him she gives him and innocent smile, "im ready."

He grabbed his shirt and put it on along with his brown jacket. " Lets go.. " He said as he placed the blade back in it's sheath strapped on his left leg and then he slung the DSR1 over his shoulder and stood. " We need to find Tenshi and take her out first. "

"im just gonna follow you." She mutters as she watches him closely.

He nodded as he walked out looking around looking for tenshi to pop out anywhere.